HELLO CHING CHONGS I GOT TEA FOR YOU

teatoken a currency with a real world use (not a shill btw)

teatoken.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thx, bought 100k

bought 101k!

Hmmm.... *sniff* is that.... *snif* *sniff*... ah yes.... the smell of *hahh* tea.... Exquisite!

fake and gay

sir, why you lie? the sale is in 5 days >:((

srry, bought 200k

>brag about your own coin being scam
>purge your early adopters from your own group
>they call you out on scam
>DOX them on Veeky Forums

Tea token is the scummiest of the scum

thanks sir moon soon

Hasn't this already been proven to be a scam?

sir, i meant i am buying 101k in 5 days

fake and gay! (haha loser)

Lol. So are the same guys who made coffeecoin who are making this shit coin ??
Lol !!!
Look at this text. They even look like a bunch of kids in the playground discussing how to make money.

There was a post here yesterday where they paid someone 1 BTC to track him down then DOX him. Your shill operation is fucking pathetic and week.

YES LETS HEAD TO THE MOON LAMBROS!!!!!!

wait?! they paid someone to track him? the plot thickens

Yeah saw a post about it. Somebody FUDs your post, so the rational thing to do is DOX them apparently. But don't worry, this definitely isn't a scam.

TeaToken.io

I would share it but don't want to help spread the DOX because I'm not an SJW beta cuck like the TeaToken crew is

I was on the fence about this project but I think I'm going to take a chance. they seem to have an achievable goal and i;m always down for real world fixes.

TeaToken.io is gonna be LIT. OMG. DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!!!!

You're literally the same guy that got kicked from the group and keeps coming around to try to fud. we can all see that you're using VPNs.

Nope, you're just paranoid.

"You're literally the guy we DOXed therefore your opinion is invalid"

You're such scum.

Hey Alex, how's it hanging? :^)

denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

Also, to all of the newfags/FUDers, here is a screenshot of what actually went down.

The best part is xortan is a fucking leaf

well that kind of changes everything

>drinking warm cup of tea
>tea shills today
>its a sign
thanks just bought 350k

Seeing as how the tea token guys DOX people I have a feeling that picture is fake.

I believe in your coin. I will be moving all of my money into this ICO! Teatoken baby!

surely they have better things to do than that.

No, a picture like that takes less than 10 minutes to make and they need to do damage control. They are literally shilling this coin hard right now, it is exactly what they would do.

Alex. Fucking. Martins

If these guys were trying to openly DOX fudders, why havent they doxxed anyone else besides a fucking leaf who tried to turn the project into a scam?

hey paid someone 1BTC to track the guy down and DOX him. Then they claimed he's broke the law by posting pedophilia, which makes them liable and open to lawsuit. I'm sure they'd shill another BTC to someone to create a fake chat log.

FUDDERS BTFO