TEATOKEN

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT TEATOKEN???? IT'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!!! THIS THING IS GOING TO MOON!!!!!!! YOU GUYS DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teatoken.io

Nice, just bought 10000k

Alright you guys are shilling a little too hard now but if it actually is going to be a moon token I'll buy a few

stop shilling this shit out, I want these all to myself ffs

Fuck off fudder. We know you are Alex martins

Fuck u dude! I'm going to score before u

>not buying sigt before it moons

Eat shit and die

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU ALEX MARTINS

wow! seeing all these legit uncoordinated posts about it that are totally legit definitely makes me want to buy this totally not useless coin! tea on the blockchain?? wow!!!!

cannot wait to acquire tea from the blockchain!!!!11!!!one!!!oneoneone

cool, gimme

are you unfamiliar with how ico scams work? you aren't getting any coins, they will just take your money and disappear

Hahaha shills still hoping to be payed

tea token ftw

Please please buy you be very rich man. Tea for you tea for me

i must buy for my kids kids. lambo land for us all

P-p-please buy m-m-muh ICO. We promise it's legit and not to DOX you and call you pedo. Unless you FUD us then we'll totally hire some guy to find out where you live.

Dude we totally didn't did any one he was just being a meanie and made someone feel bad so we got his address and all his info and posted it on the internet. But he made someone feel bad so it's justified

THESE FAGGOTS CAME HERE LOOKING TO HIRE SHILLS THAT WILL GET PAID AS PART OF THE "ICO". THEIR ADRESSES WILL BE TIED INTO THE ICO(THEY WONT SHILLS WONT BE GETTING PAID HAHAHA - I MADE A VIDEO FOR THESE FAGGOTS BUT THEY WOULDNT PAY ME AND KEPT SAYING MY ETH ADRESS WOULD BE TIED INTO THE ICO, SO MUCH FOR YOUR 5 K BUDGET SO I NEVER RELEASED THE VIDEO) FUCK TEA TOKEN. SCAM. RUN FAST user BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY.

ALSO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE PUT AN user TIP TO THE SEC ABOUT THESE JEWS.

SO IF YOU'RE BUYING TEA TOKENS FROM THE USA BE WELL AWARE YOU ARE BUYING A SCAM THAT THE SEC IS AWARE OF, THEY HAVE SCREENSHOTS FROM THE SLACK PUMP GROUP.

TLDR: SCAMMMMMM

These idiots want you to work 24/7 for a fucking scam coin. Ariana/Victoria go eat shit and die.

Y'all niggas hiring? shit i need a job

I MAD TOO BIG BOY YOU KNOW.

I mad because everybuddy know about this token and everybuddy want to buy. I want to keep tea token to myself so I buy. I no want big pumpy dumpy token I want tea. Me no shill no no no just buy token buy tea

dude, fuck this sketchy teatoken stuff. you're gonna wanna hop on over to cryptopia and get yourself some SIGT, baby.

Faggot why do you even try, you won't be paid, I've seen the contract's source code, and that's not even a guarantee because the autistic admin is the one that is going to deploy it

Dude sigt is a literal scam so fuck off. Not that this isn't a scam but that was made by a known scammer stop telling people on here to buy and fucking them go to reddit with that shit

You call me faggot but i know you fuck butt big man. The developer no scam they good strong man they like tea I like tea. You get kick out because you big gay man you fuck butt you faggot man

this, main dev is a jew too.

/pol/ is always right with jews you lose, this is 100% scam. Enjoy the tea bags losers, also enjoy not getting paid. Scammers scamming scammers, kinda perfect.

i literally can't tell if this is irony or some non-native English speaking tea farmer trying to sling insults?

Fuk u man big fuk to you man. I speak English better than you man and I fuck your mom better than you man. I want to make money make tea but you fuk my teatoken you fuck my money. You big faggot man

>ree the post

I have a suggestion for you. Since you shit in the street (you can take the poo out of the loo but you can't poo in loo).

Why don't you take your left hand after wiping and proceed to rub it over your face, like a mask. Think of it as a mask of you past, present, and future. Shit. Literal shit.

That was gay as fuck but hey, if the team making the ICO doesn't have a weird little scat fetish, then I'm doing something wrong buying their coin

You're a faggot trying hard to defend a scam so you can make 50-75$ for a couple weeks worth of shilling.

kys you pathetic fuck.

These threads are all now being forwarded to SEC, hope you faggots have good proxies and vpns.

Mr. T holds TeaToken, why aren't you?

hahahah that niggers only got two hahahah... I can do better than that

thread bump so it's alive when my SEC contact gets into their office in a couple hours.

bump

You tea token guys suddenly stopped posting here.

Wonder why, not scared of the SEC are we?

it's not fun if you're not even serious about it

Lol what is the deal with this? Didn't this dude post CP and they ousted him? Pretty fucked situation honestly, I wouldn't be backing a CP poster even if they're scammers

Teatoken.io

They probably went the fuck to sleep

Alex Martins and CP, what a lame meme.
Shills on suicide watch still hoping to be payed.
Also sage