Tfw 50 YEARS and kikes STILL haven't said sorry

>tfw 50 YEARS and kikes STILL haven't said sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huh I never heard of this

lets see what the ole unbiased Wikipedia has to say about it

I despise the Israelis user, but that is technically untrue. The Israelis initially denied involvement but then conceded ot was them and paid a small amount for it's sinking. The IDF stated that they had thought the vessel was Egyptian, although all evidence pointed otherwise.
Only recently has it been exposed that the IDF was aware it was an American Navy vessel, pointing to what I and many people believe was an attempt at false flagging the US into the 6 Day War by blaming the attack on the Egyptians.
The fact that the LBJ administration continued to supply Israel with weapons and funds after the attack shows the complicit and subservient nature of the administration toward Jewish interests.

t. mudslime

>STILL haven't said sorry
Israel did apologize shortly after, actually

>In May 1968, theIsraeli governmentpaidUS$3.32million(equivalent toUS$22.9millionin 2016) to theU.S. governmentin compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57million ($23.3million in 2016) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6million ($17.4million in 2016) as the final settlement for material damage toLiberty itself plus 13 years' interest.

Why do you feel the need to lie on an anonymous image board?

US is currently giving military and economic aid to Vietnam despite the same regime having killed 58,000 Americans less than 50 years ago. Vietnam also celebrates it and holds yearly parades in its memorial

Nobody cares. Why is this?

Except they apologized the following day...

We still should've kicked their asses for it though. Maybe cruise missile a few of their airbases or execute all the pilots or something.

Because we killed multitudes more of their people and reduces half of the country to ruin?

>making our sneakers is aid

It really is. Smart business deals are infinitely more productive than stipends and military aid, the Americans realizing this and the Soviets not is why this board is speaking English right now.

If you have been waiting 50 years for an apology, you obviously weren't paying enough attention, as Israel apologised within 48 hours.

>Sorry I kicked your teeth in and spit on you after you repeatedly said you were my friend, here's some money that you probably gave us in aid

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY'RE NEVER APOLOGISED KIKE SCUM
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEIR APOLOGY IS WORTHLESS KIKE SCUM

Sounds an awful lot like gooks vs japs

Wow, I don't even hate jews, but Jesus Christ you make me want to

>being wrong makes me hate jews MORE

You have some growing up to do

>>REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY'RE NEVER APOLOGISED KIKE SCUM
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEIR APOLOGY IS WORTHLESS KIKE SCUM
No user, it's you who needs to get out of junior high, or join debate club or something

>Cyrus the great gives jews their homeland
>they make him a messiah

>Westerners give jews """their""" homeland again
>they act belligerently and subversive to the West

Why are modern jews so ungrateful, Veeky Forums?

They gave us hollywood and the atom bomb.

What more do you want?

>they gave us the two biggest threats to western society
>also gave the atomic bomb to their Eastern golem

Th-thanks

We dindu nuffin wez gud bois

Watch as JIDF swam this thread complaining about mudslimes.

Remember when Israel passed on the Lavi design and other military secrets to China?

>The US is literally being cucked by Israel

I posted the same info 2 days ago and got a warning that it "belonged in /pol/, not Veeky Forums.
WTF mods...... you suck kike dick!

Jews don't consider goyim humans so killing them is like killing cockroaches.

Sounds like something their muslim buddies would say

it does belong in /pol/ if you unironicaly use the word kike you edgy 12 year old.
Also, fuck off tripfag. This is an anonymous board nobody you fucking idiot

Mods, if any of you are reading this, you should make the ban public instead of private.

>that picture

Joke's on him, I have a tablet.

He's right though, it's classic goalpost shifting.

Please delete this picture, it hurts my feelings

He didn't respond at all in the fucking original argument

Oh yeah they fucking knew and the US government covered it up.

chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

>Their anger has been stoked by the declassification of government documents and the recollections of former military personnel, including some quoted in this article for the first time, which strengthen doubts about the U.S. National Security Agency's position that it never intercepted the communications of the attacking Israeli pilots -- communications, according to those who remember seeing them, that showed the Israelis knew they were attacking an American naval vessel.

>The documents also suggest that the U.S. government, anxious to spare Israel's reputation and preserve its alliance with the U.S., closed the case with what even some of its participants now say was a hasty and seriously flawed investigation.

>Nor, the survivors said, did they understand why the American 6th Fleet, which included the aircraft carriers America and Saratoga, patrolling 400 miles west of the Liberty, launched and then recalled at least two squadrons of Navy fighter-bombers that might have arrived in time to prevent the torpedo attack -- and save 26 American lives.

>J.Q. "Tony" Hart, then a chief petty officer assigned to a U.S. Navy relay station in Morocco that handled communications between Washington and the 6th Fleet, remembered listening as Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, in Washington, ordered Rear Adm. Lawrence Geis, commander of the America's carrier battle group, to bring the jets home.

>When Geis protested that the Liberty was under attack and needed help, Hart said, McNamara retorted that "President [Lyndon] Johnson is not going to go to war or embarrass an American ally over a few sailors."

America is so cucked.