Question now

Is there a major civilizaztion that doesn't get any Wewuzzin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szlachta#Szlachta_culture
realhistoryww.com/
musicthatmakesyoudumb.virgil.gr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but user there were Nubian Kings of Egypt...

It's not just Egypt. You get Niggas and Whiteys Wewuzzin about Carthage, Iran, India, the Near East...

No, literally everybody "WE WUZZ"es.
To put it in the /pol/ perspective that seems to have permeated into every board..... One of the hardest red pills to swallow is that almost everyone, everywhere throughout all of time are niggers.

I want you to know I hate your nihilism.

The Chinks aren't.

About 90% of this meme is manufactured outrage by /pol/. Outside of small very far-left college groups, "we wuzzin" is rare in the historical community.

What puzzles me more is that /pol/ gets so upset if you say Egyptians weren't aryans

I'm on hip hop forums, a large percentage of the (american) black community thinks egypt was pure black. A smaller amount believes whites manufactored aids to wipe out the continent. Most are completely unaware about nonwhite history, for example they don't know about the rwandan genocide. They thus believe that only whites commit evil crimes as the history of whites taught in school mainly talks about, well, whites. I'm not talking about a small percentage here.

>hip hop forums

Truly having the finger on the pulse of what's going on

Persia

Don't know, but primordialism is one of the basis of modern nationalism.

there was a college professor who believed Egypt was black so its up there man

Yes, hip hop forums breathe culture like it or not, and actively reflects popular opinion more than ever

>hip hop forum

I'm not exactly going to take that as indicative of the wider African American community.

By that same token if you look at this site most white Americans are borderline neonazis.

This.

I have literally seen white dudes wewuzzin over "original" native Americans and the Khans.

I just wish people would stop bringing race into every last facet of history.

The hip hop forums crowd consists of millions upon millions people who are active in it, and millipns upon millions who just read the posts, everything is linked especially in hip hop. it serves as an often used news medium for american youth

Romans wuz Trojans. Most of Europe wuz Romans. The British wuz Romans AND Trojans.

>not faking your race to get a better job

gota play the system and get that affirmative action for ya

Hittites. Normies don't even know who they were.

>Most of Europe wuz Romans.
Objectively true. Rome had many offspring.

India.

Nice to see a strong african american woman

French

>he discovered zero
wow great job we couldn't have done it without you

>About 90% of this meme is manufactured outrage by /pol/. Outside of small very far-left college groups, "we wuzzin" is rare in the historical community.
Wasn't MENA and the ME being "formerly white" pretty much mainstream Northwest European academic theory in the 19th century?

Some Wewuz Persians here.

Even the Romans were 'we wuzzing' the Trojans.

>African Americans

Mongrels without a proper civilizational idenity.

Excuse me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
>>At its core was the unifying belief that the people of the Polish Commonwealth descended from the ancient Iranic Sarmatians, the legendary invaders of Slavic lands in antiquity.[2][3]

Afrocentrist books are regularly best sellers on Amazon. It seems to be a clear majority of blacks who literally believe it.

>A smaller amount believes whites manufactored aids to wipe out the continent.
The fucking nerve of those people. They bring AIDS to America and have the gall to blame white people for it.

>that Polish version of "Gregory"
>that fucking surname
lmao

there's probably an element of truth to that story

>Centuries later modern scholarship discovered evidence showing that the Alans, a late Sarmatian people speaking an Iranian idiom, did invade Slavic tribes in Eastern Europe before the sixth century, and that these "Sarmatians evidently formed the area's ruling class, which was gradually Slavicized."[10] Their direct political connection to Poland, however, would remain somewhat uncertain.[11] In his 1970 publication The Sarmatians (in the series "Ancient Peoples and Places") Tadeusz Sulimirski (1898–1983), an Anglo-Polish historian, archaeologist, and researcher on the ancient Sarmatians, discusses the abundant evidence of the ancient Sarmatian presence in Eastern Europe, e.g., the finds of various grave goods such as pottery, weapons, and jewelry. Possible ethnological and social influences on the Polish szlachta would include tamga-inspired heraldry, social organization, military practices, and burial customs.[12]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szlachta#Szlachta_culture

Niggers eat monkey meat and muh dick each-other. AIDs get spreads. Niggers are also more represented as fags than Whites accounting for population.

The bases for any Iranic Empire was always Wewuzzing of the Achaemenid Empire.
>Hey house of Arsacid, whatcha call yourselves?
Shahanshah
>Hey house of Sasan, whatcha call yourselves
Shahanshah
>Hey Ghaznavids, whatcha call yourselves
Shahanshah
>Hey Khwarezmians whatcha call yourselves
Shahanshah
>Hey Safavids, whatcha call yourselves
Shahanshah

And so on.

>hip hop forums

You're listening to some Nigger or Trashy White scream about muh dick? And go to forums about it?

I am not remotely surprised, honestly.

grandpas detected
this guy is right

Nothing is safe
realhistoryww.com/

>Listening to Nigger Screeching

What is this graph trying to convey?

Can modern popular black music even be considered hip hop or even rap anymore?

Its mostly just base and mumbling from what I have heard. Not that country music is any better today either. Or Rock.

musicthatmakesyoudumb.virgil.gr

Niggers are the least intelligent so of course they spit out the least intelligent ooking and eeking.

The ones that are still there but people think don't exist anymore, like Sinhalese and Assyrian.

>inb4 Hindus and Muslims bash them

tbf it's a pretty dope title. I'd steal it too if I could

>he thinks boxden counts as hiphop forums

Techno is bundled up into one fat category, and that makes me feel uneasy.

>Israelites
>Persia
>Egypt
>India
>Carthage and the Moors
>Northern, Central, and Southern American Indians
>Greeks
>Romans
>China

Is that all?

>Outside of small very far-left college groups, "we wuzzin" is rare in the historical community
What is Black Athena and its offshoots?

It's pretty funny though

Consider context. The graph appears to be from the mid-2000's when every form of electronic music was largely known as techno in the United States.

So what's a large percentage of these "millions and millions" of people? 20%? 30%?70%? Millions out of the african american community would leave out 95%. More likely does not equal most.

Ordinary people who don't give a shit about your little terminology like dubstep and edm still call it techno

>classical down there with hiphop
What are you trying to convey here? The lowest sat score barely dips below an iq of 100

>About 90% of this meme is manufactured outrage by /pol/. Outside of small very far-left college groups
lol no it's not you fucking cracker. there are entire volumes of batshit literature, forums and groups that promote afrocentric shit. in fact i'd say it easily rivals or surpasses what white supremacists put out both in terms of raw numbers and craziness.

What are their actual numbers?

enough to fill giza

The Chinese wewuz as their former Imperial selves.

I think it still counts as wewuz considering they *did* throw out the Emperors.

But then again that is Chinese history and throwing out failing dynasties is in line with the idea of state continuity of China.

I'm a little confused, how does that imply most follow it? For example, five million is a large number, but it's by no means most african americans.

And those same people are the ones who refer to every game console as a Nintendo. It doesn't make it correct.

That's a bad analogy. Techno is perfectly acceptable, but you know how hipsters are with words.

>not a Janitor, not even a Custodian, a Sanitation engineer

>Techno is perfectly acceptable
No, it isn't, because techno is a specific genre. To call all EDM techno is the same as calling all game consoles Nintendo or all handguns Glocks.

Only people who were into it declared it's a different genre for the image

>Only people who were into it declared it's a different genre for the image
It is a different genre. It's been a different genre since its foundational split from house in the 1980s. You don't call all country bluegrass. You don't call all rock death metal. You don't call all R&B new jack swing. As such, you shouldn't call all EDM techno. It's wrong.

I think this the first time I got an answer for this question and I'm not surprised by the answer.

>le /pol/ boogieman
Fuck off, retard.

*sigh* fine, whatever, I guess it could be different.

Man, all the ancient genetics papers (like the Canaanite one) we've gotten this year and the others sure to come have dealt heavy blows to Wewuzzin. All we need is papers covering North Africa and Mycenae or around it Greece.

>Black Athena
>"I Can" by Nas
>Any spokesperson of BLM who debates people like Richard Spencer
>The widely popular "whitey wuz living in caves while we wuz kangs" narrative
>The thousands of African Americans who unironically believe they descend from a race of super beings that were destroyed by white men
>Nation of Islam

The kang narrative is way more popular in the mainstream than /pol/ is.

Ask any turkish nationalist and they'll start screeching about how they wuz hittites. They love larping as ancient Anatolians.

The Japanese?

It's called trap music. It involves rapping, but it's not the same genre as hip hop.

How does a population that can't make a modern functional standard, stay off welfare, have attractive women, and underperform in education have such deslusions of grandeur?

How wide spread is it exactly? Any estimates at all? Is Nation of Islam even a thing anymore? Thousands is barely anything against tens of millions. Even the percent that are assimilated into society are around 20-30%.

>Black Athena

Stop acting like this was ever accepted in the academic communities relevant here.

How does the "thousands who believe they created white people" some how come out to most of a population?

I'm starting to understand why everyone treats black people like shit.

Out of all the reasons, this has to be the lamest. user didn't substantiate any of the numbers to justify a generality for Afrocentrism.

So...? Is this basically just a chart made by some overly pretentious faggot to help him stroke his ego?

Sure (You) are

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS?

>here he comes with his poorly-supported theories that true chinese people no longer exist

>/pol/ gets so upset if you say Egyptians weren't aryans
Whats more funny is that /pol/ thinks Europeans are Aryan lel

>black women
>unattractive
I don't understand this meme.

>Techno
user, your age is really showing

Still not attractive desu. Looks too masculine and the dark skin is a huge turn off.

>too masculine
>dark skin is a turn off
Oh, it's just based on retarded standards. Alright.

Not as much as yours