THE TOP 1% OF WALLETS HOLD 90% OF THE BITCOINS AND THE BITCOIN CASH

THE TOP 1% OF WALLETS HOLD 90% OF THE BITCOINS AND THE BITCOIN CASH

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-01/45-americans-spend-half-income-repaying-excessivefrivolous-credit-card-debts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

95% dont even hold 1 btc, lol. Pathetic

>95% don't hold near 3000 dollars in digital monopoly money

pathetic indeed

nice just bought 1% of btc market

>poor Pajeets are forced to shit in streets because you don't pay your fair share

Source? How is this true?

I can't wait till this cancerous old fuck dies

>mfw all non retards could have been rich by now if they bought btc at 2 dollars
>mfw even those who came late will manage to be rich in 10 years

>getting rich
>not easy as fuck
>rigged by the elite with a "system" put in place so poor people cant advance

hehe. Poor will be poor and its clearly not related to the system since we played the system like a damn fiddle. I dont expect him to be alive in 10 years, but cmon! how do you explain the next wave of neet cryptomillionaires?

Bernie "breadlines are a good thing because that means the rich aren't eating all the bread" Sanders

If it was so easy then why are so few people rich? My parents spent their entire lives working 60+ hour weeks just to reach the upper middle class of society and there's still no chance they could ever become actually wealthy.

DOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's not McCain.

People in general are stupid. They spend most of their money and go into credit card debt to finance depreciating assets.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-01/45-americans-spend-half-income-repaying-excessivefrivolous-credit-card-debts

My parents both have phd's in a STEM field that they spent over a decade getting and they will still never be wealthy. How do you explain that?

McCain will bomb the shit out of Israel's enemies but at least he wouldn't have you waiting in lines for bread. We'll be better off when they've both retired.

Your parents are stupid. Sitting in a classroom is not a proxy for intelligence.

a blockchain is public tard

I said people in general. How can I explain your parents situation in particular without seeing their cash flow?

You seem to be equating effort with reward, and then complaining that reality doesn't fit your fantasy

Read the millionaire fastlane, it will shatter your preconceptions of "wealth", your parents are in the slow lane, trading time for money, and they can't REALLY control neither time nor the rate at which the exchange takes place.
Getting a good education in STEM is just trying to raise the marginal value of your time.

My point is that there's no chance at all of breaking in to the "upper class" of society, even if you work the absolute hardest you can at something. The only way to achieve that is to either luck into it (something that's extremely unlikely to happen for any of us) or be born into wealth.

This is a meme. Yes it's difficult to move up, but mobility is still very high. It would be higher with less government intervention, but it's still pretty good.

Anecdotally, my grandparents were all farmers (moved from poor to upper middle class), my parents are in the trades (moving from lower middle class to upper middle class), and I'm in STEM (moving from middle class to upper class most likely).

Sometimes it can take generations to build wealth. Life is hard for some and harder for everyone else.

>tfw "the 1%" that everyone hates were just early adopters