How the FUCK am I doing this?

Veeky Forums, I need your help. I have two weeks to come up with 1.5-2k, or else I can't go back to college. We've been denied every loan available to us. What can I do (short of literally sucking and fucking) to generate that cash in such a short amount of time? I'm disabled and a very petite female that can't drive. ):

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cam shows?

Yeah cam whore. You're disabled. There are some sick neets into that.

Get those kneepads out.

pr0n

>very petite
Yep, myfreecams or chaturbate. Send Veeky Forums a link, we'll support you.

poast pics

This

send pics or gtfo

I can lend you 1BTC at 5% daily compound interest rate.

Sell things you own
Ask family

timestamped tits, and I might consider donating some btc to your cause

credit card. actually... don't even go to college.

What country are you in? If you say the right one I have a 100% non-sexual way for you to get the money and I'm serious. It's easy too and not in any way degrading, and it is also legal.

get a husband

Deal, user :^)

19nQGH7YZcieqzDisGyExDYSQkXRYjQxjU

U.S.

As for everyone else suggesting camming, I'm not sure if I could even DO that. I have Tourettes, no secure place to film, and my body isn't that great, and it's imperitive my identity isn't shared.

My tits aren't worth it. It's my face that's pretty, but I'm sure you understand why I wouldn't feel comfortable posting a photo.

Ah. Won't work then.

I will take you up on this deal. How can we do this?

pawn shit you don't use. cover the rest with credit card. get a job and pay debt as soon as you can.

So you just asked for anything to earn money but you dont want to do that. Fuck off

I don't know what this means. ): I know it's Bitcoin, but not much more else. I wouldn't know how to use your offer (sites, links, wallets I think?).

Why? If you dont have any social media there is no way to track you.

I'm telling you why I don't think these things would work out, not that I wouldn't do them.

Didn't mean to add that last number. I have nothing I can trade or sell, literally nothing to my name other than a few clothes so I can work and a phone to do everything else on.

If u dont try you dont know.
You wont loose anything for trying.

I could lose a lot. What if the camera slips and shows my face? What if somebody somehow gets a hold of my identity? I have nothing anyone would be inteterested in. I hate showing off my body- I'm as close to Amish as you can get without being Amish. I don't mean to throw you down, I'm just nervous you know?

Let med fuck you and ill pay you 0.5 btc

The biggest issue with sex work is that I don't want to lose my boyfriend. I have no idea how to convince him this is the right path to go or at least the only one I have available now. It would kill me to break up with him.

Then lend money from your boyfriend then

reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/

problem solved

Send timestamp and tits with a btc address and I'll send you 0.1btc.

Well there you go OP that's like 1800$ already.

Open a paypal credit line, try to get 2000, I did when I had minimal credit history. Then send that to another account and transfer to bank

take hg pics of pucci I send you $$$$

Option 1: Loan shark (best bet)
Option 2: Sell one of your testicles (the market values one around $30,000)
Option 3: Rob a 7-11 (easier than you might think)

How would one go about selling a testicle? I never want kids so I'm very willing, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal in america

>one testicle is valued at $30,000

Hol up. How do I make this happen? Im not gear so its just dead weight

I'm a petite female too but unlike you I'm not a college cuck wage slave, I invested billions into bitcoin and am now a gorillionaire.

Get lost, loser, beggars aren't welcome here.

>ITT: anons discussing about selling their tiny testicles
>Veeky Forums