Lambos are bad

I have come to the conclusion that everyone receiving Lambos would in the long term be a negative thing amongst society, and should not be something to be strived for amongst people on this board.
Firstly, like supply and demand, the more supply there is of something the less valuable it will appear to nocoiners. If every second car on the road is a Lambo, it will not appear as impressive to the average passer-by, and will almost seem ‘common’. Therefore no woman of reasonable attraction will gravitate more easily to you over somebody else.
Secondly, Lambos have massive engines and therefore burn through fuel at an above average rate. This not only has an effect on global warming (therefore putting the world goal of avoiding dangerous climate change by limiting global warming to well below 2°C as per the Paris climate accord at risk, but also risks the local community’s health in that harmful toxins are spread around at ground level via exhaust gases.
Therefore I urge everyone here to opt for something not only unique but friendly to our much-beloved environment and health.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRzTZh-z_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm literally just waiting for Bancor to run a promo where for 1000BNT you get a $400,000 coupon to redeem at any Lamborghini dealership in the country. Once BNT gets going, they will entice us to sell them because well, BNT should have started off at $150+ amirite?

Nice just bought Prius

More people wanting lambos means more demand, not more supply you brainlet.

Also, if everybody has lambos, not having one means you are a failure.

Tl;dr lambo is allways the answer

More Lambos = less impressive

Everybody having Lambos would be idiotic, and would erase it's prestigious status

Stop your anti-lambo shilling at once.

But when there are more lambos, something else will be more prestigious.

The thrill is in the chase.

Lambos are gay cars that 14 year olds want
Im not gonna get a car because I watched viva la bam as a kid and drove them in a bunch of ps2 games
II'd probably get an audi r8 or a gtr nismo

>year is 2030
>btc is 1 million
>go to Lambo store
>I wuld liek 1 Lambo plz. Mediam dank.
>sure that will be 300 btc.
>I kill myseld

>2030
>go to lambo store
>full of virgin Veeky Forums neckbeards
>normies no longer like lambos, associate them with losers

kek

>20e57
>igongi

There is nothing wrong with driving a prius, and the guys who shit on them are usually the same dudes driving lifted trucks rolling coal all the way down the highway like the hank williams blasting road warrior degenerates that they are.

Personally I'm partial to Ferraris.

Someone tell the FIDF (Ferrari Internet Defense Force) to fuck off.

>This not only has an effect on global warming (therefore putting the world goal of avoiding dangerous climate change by limiting global warming to well below 2°C as per the Paris climate accord at risk, but also risks the local community’s health in that harmful toxins are spread around at ground level via exhaust gases.

>caring

>Lambos are only driven by losers

We can never win in this life

Buy vintage lambos, or just kys

>2030
>go to bank
>a bunch of rich people are virgin Veeky Forums neckbeards
>women now hate rich guys

>Women now hate rich guys
Maybe in an alternate reality where 9s and 10s aren't materialistic pieces of shit anymore

Best vehicle
Pic related

Nice just bought 100k Teslas

Would only drive if it has a horn like this
youtube.com/watch?v=mRRzTZh-z_8

Lambos are shit
If you want to show off buy a pagani or forever be a try hard wannabe hood rich nigger

>Implying only 1 in 1000000 will afford lambos