Shilling Positions

Hey Veeky Forums, I’m looking for people who can help shill my new coin. We are having the ICO for it soon, and we have a large budget set aside for paying a sizeable shill army to build up hype for this.

We are aiming to hire and pay 300 shills. Each of you will be paid somewhere in the range of $50-$350 for your work, depending on the quality and quantity of your shilling. We have a team of shill wranglers responsible for managing the shill army, and they will also evaluate your performance on an individual, case-by-case basis, to decide how much you should be paid for your work.

You will be asked to keep track of your work in a .TXT file on your computer, and give it to us for review when it comes time to pay you. We will also need you to generate an ETH address at myetherwallet.com so we can send you your money.
Interested in joining?

We are paying shills with ETH. If you want a different crypto coin as payment, you can use shapeshift.io to convert your coins to BTC, Monero, or whatever other coin you desire.

HOW TO SIGN UP TO BECOME A PAID SHILL:
>Post an ETH address for your payment
>Post a throwaway email to be invited to the slack channel

*Note: Lazy shills that aren’t talking/contributing will simply be ejected from the slack.
We only want high quality shills.

bump

Shitposting for shitbeans? I'm in.

[email protected]

Sent :^)

sounds to good to be true, proof?

If you're worried, just make a throwaway email and check out for yourself and I'll send you an invite.

[email protected]

ETH: 0xdadcc427e884e326b5cf0bb3b749f85cdd36c707

Alright

[email protected]

So far I have not received the ethereum in my wallet and nor the group email.

¿y necesitas que hablen español?
[email protected]

Getting paid depends on the quality and quantity of your shilling. We have a team of shill wranglers responsible for managing the shill army, and they will also evaluate your performance on an individual, case-by-case basis, to decide how much you should be paid for your work. You have to be evaluated on the quality of your work. We can't pay anons upfront and not expect them to run off with the money.

Sent

nice got it

I did not see the ethereum in my wallet and now it's past 10 minutes of the email. You'll have to send it again.

nice just received 100k

This is for that tea token bullshit, stay away from this scam anons they will not pay you.

>This is for that tea token bullshit
one user has already doxxed owner and has all of his bank info. hes fucked

you know i saw that thread right after the first one of these posts and i knew it was that coin immediatly that was being shilled
Hope everyone else on Veeky Forums was able to see it for what it was

Shilling to get shill is a new low

Really? I saw they doxxed someone on their dev team, did that ariana grande faggot also get doxxed? I just reported Tea Token to the SEC for shits and giggles. Its clearly violating the rules.

nice just earned 0,1 etc, more to come, join us

I'll bump this thread, as soon as I bump this mound of yayo

user power. We are all we got

Fucking up a lot of money for a lot of people. No bueno

Lmao hey man don't knock the hustle

We ICO now

Don't care, deed is already done and I encourage others to do the same. They will get what they deserve.

I've been to their Slack and I do not think TeaToken is a scam properly, but it's something that needs to be better developed.

Are you guys taking any more? I have a lot of time on my hands

[email protected]

All they have to do is not allow Americans to participate in the ICO, like all the other ICOs do.

How do you do more development on an ERC20 token??

Go report all the other ICO's too while you're at it lmao. They're not illegal, and the SEC is an American entity. All they have to do is not allow Americans to participate in the ICO, like all the other ICOs do

[email protected]

hit me up

This one caught my eye because of their DOXing on here, without that I wouldn't actually of given a shit. I submitted the whitepaper to the SEC so will let them be the judge. If any of these people live in a Western country the SEC will be able to reach them.

Sent

It doesn't matter. SEC rules do not apply if Americans aren't participating in the ICO, regardless of where the team resides. Tbh, with all the fudding you're doing, it sounds like you're the guy who got doxxed and you're butthurt about it.

Already
Loving
Every
Xanax

Make
A
Real
Token
In
Network
Sortan.

Sent

I'm not, but you guys have this weird thing of accusing everyone who FUDs as being the person you doxxed so not going to waste my time convincing you. I guess you'll have nothing to worry about then from the SEC, good luck!

Are you sure? Why are your screenshot names the same format as one of the members that was kicked for being a giant faggot? And why are you using the same mobile OS, and the same brave-browser as him? Or should I say ALEX MARTINS???

It looks like we downloaded the same screenshot software from the app store and you think its weird that people on /biz use a web browser that's supposed to be linked to a token (BAT)? You are also wondering why two people use an Android operating system? Please tell me you're not actually that retarded.

Really reaching there bud.