BCC literally free money

I can't imagine what nocoiners feel right now. We coiners just literally got free money because we have some BTC.
Who else /comfy/ here?

pretty comfy mang
i made a bunch of money for doing fuck all and moving some coins around
is this how jews feel all the time?
I could get used to this

>t. made $2.50 off his birthday money

i don't understand why people bought me this shit at 250USD lol
looks like I scammed someone with this shitcoin.

more like over $1200
u mad nocoiner?
yeah u mad

I made 0.2 btc

I actually wasn't home and just came back an hour ago, was really surprised to see the green candles, but idgaf kek

Nice! could have made something similar if I didn't sell half my stack

I am pretty comfy here desu senpai

looking forward to cashing out in 10 years and buying that big rental property

Wait until you fucks get played by the chinese who overthrow BTC

what will be with bcc when chinks wake up? it will go up or down?

you seriously think people slept today ? rofl

Don't the Chinese hold most of the BTC in circulation? Logic would then dictate that they should have most of the BCC in circulation, which would further dictate that they'd sell some off instead of buy more...

it literally doesn't matter, $1200 is not that much money. In the long run you morons are going to lose it all gambling on next week's shitcoin.

my MTC and BCC are locked on bittrex... how and when can I sell my BCC?

when was the last time you made $1200 for doing fuck all, user?

When I shorted the pound during brexit, faggot. I made $3k. Like I said, $1200 is not that much money.

now!

lol you are so jelly

how? It's blocked on Bittrex

>makes money trading forex
>is butthurt that other anons make money hodling bitcoin

there is no need to be upset user

wheres my bcc.
those transactions was me putting my bitcoin to blockchain.info

ok have fun with your chinks kiddo

Only deposits and withdrawals are locked. You can trade BCC/BTC if you have them on bittrex.

what is it with people on this board thinking traders start at 9 and go to sleep at 5 wtf...

Will Jihan make BCC moon when he wakes up?

Not realising that fiat fags cashed out their BTC at 2900+, waited for the chinks to drop the value with a fork/coup, then reinvested their fiat into BTC before you could sell your soon-to-be worthless BCC, that will pump BTC back to 2900+ making them 200-300 per coin. You've literally cuckholded your money to fiat monkeys.

>30 BTC on Windows

uhh i can't speak for anyone else but the reason i cashed out is because i think BTC is due for a crash, so far i've been half right when it comes to alts mooning, made some sweet as fuck gains from those that i didn't even give a shit about the chump BCC change. I just didn't anticipate people would actually buy into BCC, fuckin retards but w/e

>goxd

I think you can go to send and just send your BCC to an exchange. What matters is the amount of BTC you held at the time of the hard fork. At least that worked for me.

Btw nice 32 BTC

>tfw you own 8 BTC but keep them at Coinbase

>tfw I was on a short, and got negative BCH. which I have to pay back.

i bought bcc at 145... what to dooooo

Too be honest I'm disappointed I didnt grab up some BTC before the split. I never would have guessed BCH would be trading at a higher price than ETH.

I've a little btc on yobit and that's all I have.
I missed all this news.
What should I know?
Is it safe? Anything I should do?

This is also the everyday life of an ARK holder.

I just held altcoins instead of collecting my free money. Am I dumn?

I got $2k for doing nothing but logging into bittrex and selling after I got home from work, great thing to come home to.

No becoz BCH will literally go to zero, unlike most other alts

>BCH will literally go to zero
proofs?

>hundreds of thousands of BTC locked in hardware wallets unavailable to exchange right now
>these people frantically trying to get out their obscene BCH to sell for literal free millions

or fomo happens.

>>hundreds of thousands of BTC locked in hardware wallets unavailable to exchange right now

nah, people were all free to move BTC for over 12 hrs

guys

guys

get this

what if Veeky Forums

guys

what if Veeky Forums

forked btc

and just doubled their money for free?

No shit, right? I sold at .2

the other day at the shop i took out a $1 bill, tore it in half and proceeded to buy $2 worth of goods.

>leave btc on exchange
>no bcc

cool

thx for the life hack

>BCH
>no devs
>website made from WIX
>mooning because marketing

Whoever controls the presses controls the world

bumping this