russian civil war is the perfect time to

> russian civil war is the perfect time to...
> resurrect mongolian empire!
What the fuck, Ungern-Sternberg?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugh whoever colored that picture should be ashamed!

This guy is unbelievable. He finally made me realize Nietzsche's phrase that humanity in itself is not worth so much except as an opportunity for this kind of crazy motherfucker to arise every once in a while.

Was there anyone else from around that time who had a similar medievalist attitude?

Made me understand*

Well, the Czar was dead and Sternberg had never had much connection to the rest of the White Russian military. They'd sent him away from the front lines of WWI to command a garrison in the ass end of nowhere mostly because they didn't like his brutality and disregard for the chain of command. Plus, he wasn't even ethnically Russia.

The civil war was basically an excuse for him to take his forces south into Asia and become an independent warlord like he'd always wanted.

Never gonna give you up*

Yeah, it looks like he's wearing a garbage bag.

10/10 best kaiserreich character

What the fuck does a German sounding cunt have to do in the Russian Empire anyway?

mah nigga

The Russian Empire historically had a large number of Baltic German elites who became aristocrats in the country. Especially in the 18th Century with all those Westernboo Tsars.

His family were Baltic-German nobles from Estonia.

>Not Mosley

>be German aristocracy in post-revolutionary Russia
>use Mongol slaves to build your own East Asian Reich

>Sternberg: Whoah, you're Emperor Puyi. I'm Roman von Ungern-Sternberg. Big fan. I support all monarchies.
>Puyi: A pleasure to meet u t.b.h.
>Ungern-Sternberg: WE MUST KILL ALL THE JEWS WHO PLOTTED TO REMOVE YOU FROM YOUR RIGHTFUL THRONE OF ALL CHINA.
>Puyi: wtf.

>During the capture of Urga the Chinese lost about 1500 soldiers, while Ungern's forces suffered about 60.

>Not Zapata

This.

Since we're all talking about Kaiserreich, anyone know any strategies to win as National France?

this

Naval invade when Syndies are busy with Germany.

This
I usually play an alliance with Germany and when the Syndicalists attack they're valuable allies.

thanks lads

>Estonia

The Duchy technically. Roman was born in Austria, but his family were leftovers from Livonia/Terra Mariana that held territory in the Duchy of Estonia/Estland.

German Autism meets Russian existentialism

There used to be some hobo fake aristocrat in San Francisco

Take over Spain when Anarchists fight with Portugal, most of Anarchist army is made out of the militia and its quite easy to hold Portugal, especialy when your Canadian allies send soldiers there.

Ah. I've watched a video of the Russian Civil War (map) and wondered why the Whites suddenly decided to invade Mongolia for seemibgly no reason whatsoever.
Do Mongoboos actually exist?

Who do you think keeps making the "GREATEST EMPIRE" threads?

I don't understand what's so special about this guy that people fawn over him on Veeky Forums. He's just an utterly typical militarist psychopath, unsuited for peace, fit only for war. These kind of people rise up all every time there's a war, drawn to it like moths to a flame. He wasn't even particularly successful as a leader.
Am I missing something?

Because he's a such a weird cunt, who the fuck would turn up in Mongolia and present themselves as the reincarnation of Ghengis Khan? It's like Heart Of Darkness in Eurasia

Expand in North Africa to bump up your IC. Invade Italy or Iberia separately before hand to get a foothold. I like focusing on armored and motorized like the commune does. (You also better go Napoleon.) Always go with the DE Gaulle plan and when asked about whether to expand the foreign legion or conscript natives do the latter. You'll end up with 9 more infantry rather than 6. Also don't underestimate the value of building a navy.

This still all hinges on the DH AI being capable of doing shit as CoF, I like to bump their manpower and IC up simply so they have a fair chance against Germany who generally gets war IC from a stupid independence war in Sri Lanka or some other fuck hole they refuse to garrison

Tbh I usually play MP with a couple of friends. We usually focus on taking Britain before moving on to France. Canada focuses on establishing beach heads in Scotland as French armour begins the hard drive south.

Commune of France wins the second weltkrieg about half the time in my games. My most recent game mittleafrika and Australasian confederation went syndicalist, South Africa went Federation and joined the entente so we split mittleafrika when war broke out, CSA won American civil war, syndies won Spanish Civil war so I intervened and created the Spanish republic, Formed the Danubian Federation while building up to fight Germany over the rest of France, restored the constitution and democracy in France with De Gaulle becoming president after Petain retired, and Russia puppeted the remants of Germany with a Romanov on the throne.

It's a dice game, somehow I always get Nazi Russia no matter who I play as, which is really awkward as Japan because they sign the alliance and then break it instantly and the event files shit themselves

As far as such weird merc/Colonel Kurtz type bastards go, Bob Denard is pretty interesting.

Don't you dare talk shit about Emperor Norton.

>you will never ride across the steppe with your multi-national band of neo-Mongols trying to resurrect a nomadic empire in the 20th century

this might be a reach, but did any blends of Buddhism and Orthodoxy arise from this cultural meeting point in East-Central Asia?

>kaiserreich
what?

hope germany gives it to you when they beat the commune

>but did any blends of Buddhism and Orthodoxy arise from this cultural meeting point in East-Central Asia?

No, It arose in European Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia