Phases of Civilization

What phases does a civilization goes through? Obviously rise - degeneracy - fall, but how to be more specific?

Other urls found in this thread:

rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the part near the end where all the dank memes are created

bamp

I remember there was a short excerpt from a Book about this. Does anyone have it?

There's just rise and then the part where LARPing snowniggers roll in and fuck everything up. Why can't Germanics into stable governance?

None. This is 19th century ideology, not real history. Every civilization is different and falls for different reasons.

Unless you believe that history repeats itself in very specific ways then you can only generalise with the terms you already posted and even then it can be complicated to apply them

There is only rise and decline.

Spring
Rural-intuitive. Great creations of the newly-awakened dream-heavy soul. Super-personal unity and fulness

Summer
Ripening consciousness. Earliest urban and critical stirrings.

Autumn
Intelligence of the City. Zenith of strict Intellectual creativeness

Winter
Dawn of Megalopolitan Civilization. Extinction of spiritual creative force. Life itself becomes problematical. Ethical-practical tendencies of an irreligious and unmetaphysical cosmopolitanism.

Pure ideology

No. they all fall for the reasons, wealth makes cowards, even the romans knew that.

Civilization =/= Empire

More memes. Hard times usually make nations weak, and strong men often create violent and brutal dictatorships.

The ottomans are a perfect example for this.

>rise
The sultans take an active role in governance the most underhanded and able one gets the throne and the rest dies.
They conquer large areas and basically keep going.

>decline
Having beat most threathening enemies they become complacent, banning the tradition of fratercide meams that shitty sultans get to rule too. Many sultans just keep fucking the harem women and let their viziers rule for them and without a check corruption increases.

>fall
Being corrupted and inefficient their enemies who are still innovating get the overhand and piece by piece destroy them,there is still an attempt to save themselves but its too late as they have become too weak.

the real world is more complicated than that, go back to your fantasy books.

Honestly it is 4:30 AM here for me and I am shit tired so my memory is not working well, but Plato gives a rather specific list of the various stages of civilization, with tyranny at the very end, and democracy somewhere in the middle.

This

Strong men and good times are out side there real of meme cycle.

Strong men (which the definition of is subjective) are a factor of individual circumstances.
Good times (which is also subjective and relative) are a product of economic forces which them selfs are based or random factors of life.
So basically shut the fuck up.

this is probably what your thinking about

What 'hard times' produced the 'great men' that formed the British Empire, for example?

cool non argument and meme pictures xd

>Strong men (which the definition of is subjective) are a factor of individual circumstances
notice it says men which is automatically makes it a collective of males not individuals
>Good times (which is also subjective and relative) are a product of economic forces which them selfs are based or random factors of life.
good times are not subjective and there are definitely not random and only economical
know your place and sit underage faggot

>notice it says men which is automatically makes it a collective of males not individuals
thats why I pointed out the individuals, wtf are you talking about? is it magic then that all men will be strong just because there a collective. in fact hard times often only leave the weak men behind only to make more weak men
>good times are not subjective
not understanding what the word subjective means,why don't you prove the objective good time then

cool non argument, then where is your argument? my argument is right here

there hard time of getting all those whiny niggers on the boat

>thats why I pointed out the individuals, wtf are you talking about? is it magic then that all men will be strong just because there a collective.
god you're a complete moron, you don't understand how individual can be part of the collective?
>not understanding what the word subjective means,why don't you prove the objective good time then
ok I guess we have different understanding of good times

>god you're a complete moron, you don't understand how individual can be part of the collective?
I understand the idea of the collective, i'm talking the fact that humans are individuals, and every individual is going to have different factors that determine who they are/if there a strong man. I can ask you the same in reverse. you don't understand how the collective is made up of individuals?

no you seem to have problem understanding what collective means, individuals are influenced by the collective how else would they know what's strong and what's not

>individuals are influenced by the collective.

however the individuals that make up the collective, make up what the collective is. because the individual knows what best for there self. individual then has influenced the collective

>didn't post a meme with it
oops

congratulations you determined that individual is part of the collective

BOI!
I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW THE FUCKING COLLECTIVE HAS ITS VALUES!

It's the city/nomad dynamic

People become wealthier, less children are born, the barbarians that still pump out millions of babies invade the civilized and steal the wealth

Read John Glubb's essay The Fate of Empires
rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf

>Good times do not create weak m-

Yes, what book is this from?

>fiji declares war on entire world to stop global warming
>they win

>viewing real life in bullshit dialectical terms

underage pls

Black Plague and the effective culling of 1% of males each year for a century or two.

The British were more warlike and boisterous than you can imagine.

We have an opposite dynamic in America where the most violent men can still be genetic donors because the government picks up the tab on resource and investment in children.

>Czech republic enjoys more good times than the US

Nice meme.

the fate of empires by John Bagot Glubb