Almost up 30%

almost up 30%

buy now or stay poor

Never
Gonna
Happen

30k sats inc

It's actually happening right now, stay on the sidelines cheering or shit talking, enjoy yourself.

>up 30%
>buy now

biz logic

Gonna go to 19K as usual. Nothing to worry about, just a strange bump by someone.

I bought at 30k a couple months ago. I just want to break even and buy in at a lower price. Fuuuuuu

You have ten seconds to explain why you aren't voting for biz_classic.

because increases of over 100% are completely unheard of in crypto, right?

i wouldnt know ive only been in crypto for a couple of months :^)

I don't trust chinks and jews

There's not really any trust required desu. If they don't pay you for a day, you can unvote them and vote for someone else right after that. Not sure why they would do that after over a month without any issues though. The first biz delegate fucked it all up in less than a week

Explain to me why I shouldn't buy this coin? The only arguments I've seen against it are the marketing team is unprofessional and it's manipulated for PnD's every week, which aren't very strong arguments because

1. The concept of the technology is good and the devs can code
2. Manipulation will fluctuate along a positive trend as the tech is delivered in the future

Give me something really valid, why I shouldn't buy into ARK, because I haven't read any really valid objections

The proposed smart bridge technology has no reason to be exclusive to any coin, and since it's actually open source, could possibly be adopted to any coin. In its current form, and unless it becomes widely distributed (which is the plan for the future), you're essentially just trusting a transparent on-blockchain exchange for the smart bridge technology.

You can make this same argument for other coins, and most coins simply rely on their tech not being cross-adopted, but Ark in particular doesn't even have their proprietary technology built into their own coin (yet).

Moon Man please recommend alt coins for a humble noob.

Thank you.

So it's basically a credibility thing then? Since Ark will likely be the first to develop the smart bridge tech (hopefully at least) everyone will just use the Ark coins for the functionality instead of implementing it themselves?

I have 400 ARK in arkClient, in june I voted for biz. is it not biz anymore?

no

go to your vote tab

uncheck biz

click vote

exit client and start back up

search vote for biz_classic and vote

Nice point. I guess I'll get off the ride after the surge that'll happen this fall and put my profits into IOTA

IOTA

Yes. This is what just about all coins hope for, since 99% of them are open source.

I hold ARK and a spread of the top 5 (plus BCC if we're counting that, but I didn't buy it, I'm just holding my "free" BCC). Everything but BTC and ETH make up 5-10% of my portfolio.

the original owner fucked up, everyone left, if your money is still in the original biz then you aren't getting paid
move it to biz_classic

So ETH and BTC are the most likely to do well and the rest are a gamble, and your bet is on ARK in terms of altcoins?

Should I wait for ETH to go down in price to buy in? Appreciate any info.

ok i switched over to biz classic

also I have 600 ark on bittrex and 400 ark in the wallet, should I move some to the wallet

anyone know why ive been getting like 20% less from biz_classic per day this past week?

Something like that.

I daily cost average my buys ($100/day split between BTC/ETH) to reduce my risk exposure, and buy shitcoins when they dip.

yes, move all so you get more ark from the delegate

What is it that you like about Ark that has led you to invest more into it? I mean it sounded pretty critical for someone that shills it (or at least the delegate thing) when you mentioned

The DPoS system is interesting and it is a javascript blockchain that is specifically catered to normies. Other DPoS coins let you vote for multiple delegates with one address and have more complex wallets. If one of the big DPoS coins would breakthrough to normies, it would be Ark.

Also, Ark's dev team has proven to be more competent than the others.

While Magnet led the biz delegate, Moon Man and Uncle Chang were helping create the code and more or less doing all the heavy lifting of being a delegate. Since Magnet turned out to be a scammer, Moon Man and Uncle Change simply took over with biz_classic.

Oh no I know all this, I was more interested in why he specifically was interested in Ark. I'm already grandpa biz_classic.

Thanks my man. Copying your strategy. Monero is shit tho?

im holding 10k ark. should i dump?

please do, I need to accumulate some

I don't hold Monero actually, I hold BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC (was in the top 5 before), XRP, ARK, and BCC. ETC because original ETH + BTC economics

I have mixed feelings about Monero because zCash is inherently zero-knowledge and should be superior technologically, but I have not done enough technical reading between the two to decide. zCash supposedly has an FBI backdoor and since it uses zkSNARKS tx take minutes to validate, but Monero might have ways of deanonymizing since it is inherently not zero knowledge (though it becomes more secure over time so this may not even be relevant).

Don't have a call between the two since I haven't researched it enough, so I've stayed out of them for now.

You relying on normie breakthroughs will be your downfall.

Normies didn't pump LISK, /polo/ did.

Normies didn't pump XBC, /polo/ did.

Normies didn't pump BTCD, /polo/ did.

Normies didn't pump ANS, /china/ did.

Normies didn't pump RDD, Veeky Forums did.

Normies didn't pump XVG, Veeky Forums did.

Normies didn't pump SIGT, Veeky Forums did.

Awesome response, cheers to you mate

I'm not relying on a PnD.

i think you're overestimating how much money Veeky Forums has.

Moon and Chang are on point.

thoughts on xvg compared to monero?