Why aren't you putting every single shekel you have into this? Absolutely no way this stays under $100 year end. $1...

Why aren't you putting every single shekel you have into this? Absolutely no way this stays under $100 year end. $1,000 a piece in 3 years isn't crazy imo

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Digishits are better.

It's a shitcoin. The roadmap and dev team is a joke and they have nothing agains ETH / ETC / EOS.

>but muh chinese coin
Chinese love western tech brands faggot. Windows, apple, german cars, etc

How does Neo work? Do I just buy Ans, then it turns into Neo later, then something something gas for antcoins?

>nothing against ETH
Haha, we'll be laughing all the way to the bank on a tidal wave of c# driven dApps. There is still plenty of time to get on this train buddy.

I'm trying to accumulate but it's hard when you're wage slaving and paying bills

>The roadmap

Wasn't their only roadmap with actual rough dates their social media and marketing roadmap? The actual tech roadmap is just 'yeah we're gonna do all this in the future at some point'

They really need something better

Strat is gonna beat Neo to that one friend

Everyone who isn't retarded has neo in their portfolio. Even if it was a pure gamble which it's not it's still a good fucking one to pick.

but
>hurr durr shitcoin guyzzz
stay poor

>stay poor

Aggressive words said only by people trying to sell others on their coin because they don't believe in the natural long-term viability of their investment

tfw this coin is going to make me a millionaire while Veeky Forums is busy trading shitcoins for 30$ profits

bittrex sells NEO's

Isn't Microsoft azure the exact same thing as stratis just more developed and a better team?

>Hurr durr my coin that has split and had its main developers wallets hacked several times in conjunction with a thousand other issues.

Every coin you just listed is pure an utter shit.

On seconds thoughts the NEO's on bittrex is legit right?

Antshares (ANS) is basically like buying a share of the coin. This was now rebranded to NEO. Everyone that owns ANS doesn't have to do anything and the exchanges will change the name without you having to do anything. I'm not sure if Bittrex has changed it yet.

If you have your ANS/NEO either on Binance's exchange or your own paper wallet/the NEO wallet (which you can download), you will obtain ANS (which is now called GAS) monthly which has a current value of about 2.4 dollars per GAS. The dividends are explained on their site. Gotta love proof of stake.

So yea basically ANS/ANC is now NEO/GAS

I have about 200 ants. Is it worth moving to the wallet if I am a tech retard? I'm worried about fucking something up, or my wallet getting hacked, or my PC crashing and losing my ants.

How many ants will I generate a month with 200 ants?

I wanted to buy another 75 ants today but by the time I got home it already mooned and i've bought high and sold low too many times.

Same boat, I think I have 275.

Also neo has already finished it's C# smart contracts, I know that because of its constant updates and developer communication. How can strat beat neo when it's already completed the foundation of the coin and it's implementing dApps before 2018?

I'm honestly not sure. I've been super busy wage cucking that i haven't had a chance to read into how to do it myself. I do know that there are more wallets being developed that are more solid than what's available now so I may wait a bit longer.

I need to do it quick though because I have a substantial amount on Bittrex and they just collect the GAS and take it from you, it's bullshit.

neotogas.com

Check out that for the dividends calculation. Remember also that as the price of NEO goes up, the GAS will as well.

still waiting for btc crash la

i dont buy cheap chinese knock off products

but im sure some money will flow into it anyhow, there's always some dumb money where there's smart money

where my neo fans at

ayy there he is

how long do you expect to hold? just curious

December

That's a shitty fucking hold for such a huge NEO shill. You should at least be planning on holding for half a year

i have 1500 neos am i going to make it?

My man, I have the exact same.
Expect 150 grand in a year.
Fuckin cmon man

yeee

you brohams just don't get the awesome power of NEO. december will be all you need.

god i hope you're right user im holding strong

What wallet are you using for NEO/ANTS to get gas?

what will happen in december?

I have 200 ANTS in my core wallet.

Do I download the NEO wallet and just send my ANTS to the NEO address and then done? What about turning Antcoins into gas?

Nothing specific, he just shills NEO every chance he gets.

Where can i get a NEO hat

i dont know but these are some of my favorite Ne-Yo hats!