Are magyars superior to slavs?

Are magyars superior to slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, they didn't change their language.

t. Bulgar whose ancestors got Slav'd

Magyars are superior in general.

Hasn't it been shown that genetically Magyars are virtually identical to modern day Slavs?

From my understanding, the ancestral background is significantly different but the gene pool has been bleached so much at this point by Slavs that it's pretty
Much the same thing

Magyars > redt of europe combined

Hungarians are remnants of ancient Scythians and even have some connection to Sumerians, so yes.

Hungarians are displaced cucks that just happened to get lucky.

I unironically get disgusted on an innate level whenever I hear their disgusting non-indoeuropean horsefucker language. They need to fuck off back to the steppe.

Considering the chief architect of Magyar Misery has been Russia the past two centuries?

No.

>dude cuck meme
How original
Also
>Hungarians
>lucky
The non-Hungarians were the most lucky by having French support in destroying the kingdom.

Maybe you should go back to India.

Yeah, same with Romanians. Bulgarians are the reverse, where the invaders got slav'd.

>lives in europe
>complains about a single non european language

Better start practicing arabic now, people who speak an indo-european language now will be the minority in the future.

Vlachs and Bulgarians are basically identical genetically speaking. It's rather interesting when you start looking at their shared heritage.

I'm talking about Àrpad leading his rag-tag band of fleeing nomands into a paradisiac, well-defended plain, converting to Christianity and having no one bothering them for the next 400 years.

There were quite a few invasions by the HRE, Byz and the mongols in that 400 years. It's quite the miracle Hungary didn't get completely destroyed before the XVI. century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Hungary

Whosoever has destroyed more mudslimes is superior, and in this respect I say Magyars are tied to Slavs, and both are behind Western Europe, with Greece being at the very bottom as being the ones responsible for losing Constantinople to Turkroachdom.

Hungary is the Korea of Europe done right
>Korea
>Chinas bitch for hundreds of years
>Japs bitch for another 60
>Americas forever more
>Hungary
>Austria's bitch for hundreds of years
>Germany's for another 20
>Finally told everyone to fuck off in the last decade

>Greece
I should say balkanites in general, for being easy prey for BIG ROACH, with the notable exception of Serbs, and maybe Moldovans, who at least fought bravely.

>eternal_venecian.jpeg
Greeks did nothing wrong!

>Serbs,

they were literally the ottomans vassal dogs and fought other balkan kingdom for their turkish master

Indo-Europeans need to do that too.

BIG