Cryptocurrency is the final abstraction of money. Do you really know what does it mean?

Cryptocurrency is the final abstraction of money. Do you really know what does it mean?
Do your really understand the money game?

That's not the question, we all know crypto will be big.

The question is, which shitcoin is going to moon ?

that just means all crypto will be outlawed and the government comes in enforces new money called USDollar coin, each 1 backed by a real us dollar

You know which one.

> Each backed by assurance that the US government has dollars backing them.

Fix'd

the end goal is cashless society. where the government can instantly turn off or hinder your ability to buy and sell at their whim.

crypto is just a psy-op to get people used to the idea, and to get those who would normally be opposed to such a scheme to support it.

The only one (((they))) will allow...

>Cryptocurrency is the final abstraction of money
desu senpai I don't think we're even close to ultimate level of abstraction. Cryptos are there after fiat, and it took us what, few thousand years to advance to that? Can you imagine what money will be like in a million years?

better to own a big stake of the cashless dystopia than not

I don't give a shit, hopefully by then i'm rich and can buy a ranch on some land and say fuck you to the world.

yeah it's gonna happen whether or not we play along so i understand your perspective

it's gonna suck though
good luck, but i doubt any of us will be allowed to escape

buying and selling without the cashless futurecoin will become illegal, for security reasons and to stop crime allegedly. normies will go along with anything they don't even care.

once the deep state government has the whole world by the balls they will make us do things, evil things. it's part of their satanic agenda. if you don't kill your first born son or some shit they'll take your ability to buy and sell and you will die.

you can run into the woods and eat mushrooms i guess, but eventually such people will be seen as a threat and a nuisance and hunted down.

anyways kids, have fun with your mooning cryptocoins

BTC CTB Citibankbitcoin Non Disclosure Agreements The founders of btcctb cant tell you who they are because they have NDAs from the bank who funded it. CitiB no?

ON CitiB Bitcoin.

I disagree

weapons and necessities are the final abstraction of money

illuminattis will kill all the cattle

bingo.

>e to ultimate level of abstraction. Cryptos are there after fiat, and it took us what, few thousand years to advance to that? Can you imagine what money will be like in a million years?
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: hcSozRAC) 08/02/17(Wed
I hope it will be fucking gone for good.
It's only 'needed' for unintelligent society.

That's not an abstraction

lay off the truth!
we here for banter

keep dreaming, can't kike out something decentralised

There's no question. It rhymes with shitcoin.

I got ETH around $8 and I sold at $36, I thought it was a wise decision and I bragged about it to my parents

Unironically this. Conspiracy theories aside, even if crypto starts out with good intentions, government will take any opportunity to increase its control.

That was a wise decision at the time. No one could have predicted how high it was going to go. Now, however, would be a good time to buy back in and hold until the thousands. Ethereum's technology is the future. Lot of big companies jumping on that platform with their apps.

No, credit is the final abstraction of money. Crypto is just abstracted cash

Well its a good thing that bitcoin is censorship and control-resistant by nature. As long as somebody can

1) keep their private keys secure and
2) upload a transaction to the network (can be indirect) then theres not a government on earth that can do shit as long as

a) 51% hash power is controlled by independent actors and
b) there's some trickle of connection through state firewalls

Not saying states cant co-opt crypto to their own purposes or influence it, but they can't control it.

IMO ethereum is the dotcom bubble all over again. It's not going anywhere, but the vibe around all these ICOs is eerily similar

TRASH CUBES
TRASH ECONOMY MY DUDES