Can someone explain to me why pic related is shilled on this board non-fucking-stop...

Can someone explain to me why pic related is shilled on this board non-fucking-stop, all day every day no matter whats happening? So far the only reason I've seen to buy it is:

>Muh chinese ethereum

Why would you want the ching chong version of technology that already exists? Why don't you pin your mad hopes of lambos and girlfriends to a coin with some actual tech value behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6puffo/we_are_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_founders_of_neo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those aren't the only reasons.

People have been explaining why it is a good investment over and over and over and retards like you can keep asking the same question over and over and over.
Fuck off. No one cares.

Why would anyone bother explaining anything if no one pays attention anyway?

Do your own research otherwise you are free to walk away from a great investment opportunity.

NEO will be a success with or without you.

I love antfags, they are literally clueless!

Whitepaper on github and Reddit AMA for the important bits

>People have been explaining why it is a good investment over and over and over and retards like you can keep asking the same question over and over and over.

Bullshit. All people ever do is repeat your exact same statement when nothing significant has actually been said for why this will be so amazing

kek

Any of you used bittrex to buy NEO?

Likely everyone here has since it's the only non-Chinese exchange you can buy from

Literally everyone who's not a chink, lad.

Hey man if you are too lazy to do your own research you can eat a dick for all I care.

The information has been presented. Not my problem if you are too stupid to comprehend it.

>
ok thanks

Anyone who uses the word literally cannot be taken seriously.

Stay mad.

Do your research ANTS is going to be $100 by december because all the asians will buy it because they are racist.

Because it's an honest team that's way ahead of their time with 0 competitors. Just read their Ama and you start to understand their mindset and how they approach things as well as what is in store for the future.

Truly remarkable stuff.

>he doesnt get it

all you have to do is believe the price will go up and it will. If everyone did, ants would certainly hit 1000 per coin

Google symmetric versus asymmetric blockchains and why NEO can be used as a store of digital assets

Fucks sakes
Okay here
Neo is developing the following

Smart fund

AI-assisted legal smart contract

Social networking

Automated tokens liquidity providers

Decentralized exchange

Secure communication protocol

Data exchange market

Intellectual property trading market

Prediction market

Advertising market

Hashpower market

NeoGas market

Here is what it currently has
The NeoContract smart contract system is the biggest feature of the seamless integration of the existing developer ecosystem. Developers do not need to learn a new programming language but use C#, Java and other mainstream programming languages in their familiar IDE environments (Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.) for smart contract development, debugging and compilation. NEO's Universal Lightweight Virtual Machine, NeoVM, has the advantages of high certainty, high concurrency, and high scalability. The NeoContract smart contract system will allow millions of developers around the world to quickly carry out the development of smart contracts.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6puffo/we_are_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_founders_of_neo/

This is it right here. Nothing but shilling without substance, and insistence that the actual value has been presented over and over (it hasn't, other than the idea that it will somehow overtake ether with nothing but the power of chinese racism).

It's idiotic, I just want it to stop. Even if this isn't a chinese scam coin, do you really want to help them take over the world and make you into a slave even faster? Does that really benefit you?

That is only a small part of neo:
As well as digital identity, dividend gas market for incentive, digitizing assets (which if you have a hint of imagination you can apply to crowdfunding, hedge funds, gambling) not to mention Erik zhangs improved Byzantine fault tolerance system. What is that? A improved proof of stake system which prevents a lot of conventional black hat attacks.

Why is better than stratis? Because you get dividends for holding, plus it's c# contracts are closer to being built, giving it a first mover advantage

its shilled by people who missed the ETH train

so they are backing a cheap chinese knock off ETH coin, and hope it moons aswell

> Cheap knockoff he says

>NEO is better in every way he forgot to mention.

It's pointless shilling. Someone dubbed it the Chinese ethereum and everyone is greedy and is hoping to get their payday. Like these morons saying it'll go to $100

>muh the technology is good

No, some shitty code uploaded on a GitHub is not "good technology". Lol at the typos on their wallet that doesn't work half the time. Lol at taking 2 months to change a website...and didn't they have a "contest" for the white piggu westerners to do it for them. Lmao just lmao.

>muh the CEO did an AMA

You mean like the picture he posted of him in a computer lab doing shopping with all your dumb money? Or go and read that AMA and see what their "partnership with Microsoft" means..seriously. Read it.

>muh china will adopt it

No. They will hire their own 20 gook developers to do it better and tell NEO to suck a dick. You know NOTHING about how Chinese government works.

Literally we don't know anything about them. We don't know where they are based. The CEO works out of a computer lab apparently. The ONLY reason this has any traction is because ETH had such a huge run so quickly, and it's pure GREED driving all these people.

Then you have the fucking annoying retarded shills like the guy who posts the ant picture with the big shades and the guy who keeps posting that girl in the pink to say it'll be $100. They're going to reply to this without any solid proof watch.

Wanna know the real reason OP? Okay, here's what happened:
>AnS was on a steady but slow rise for weeks
>No one on Veeky Forums was talking about it
>News for ANS are announced(the infamous conference)
>AnS then had a very strong moon mission(after months of healthy rise)
>Some threads on Veeky Forums start to pop up
>It moons some more
>Everyone thought a dip would happen
>Next day the coin literally doubled in price
>Veeky Forums gets filled even countless ANS threads, generals and etc
>A lot of dumb Veeky Forums money starts to buy at around 38 and 54 due to FOMO
>They refuse to sell it at the big dump, having the delusion that it will moon more when the conference happens
>Conference happens
>More dumb money buys in at high prices(38+)
>They got dumped as it would obviously happen
>Now MANY Veeky Forumstards became eternal bagholders
>The coin never got to the 40 mark again
And that my friend, is the reason why Antfags are the most annoying faggots on Veeky Forums, Arkfags look like the most conservative shills next to them. They refuse to accept their loss or to even just shut the fuck up and hold like decent people. They are salty over their heavy bags and that's why they shill it every day here.

Not coin left as many devastated rectums as Antshares here, not even NMR.

Do you even understand the tech behind the coin though? Do you even see where they're coming from?

Keep in mind a lot of people also bought in cheap and are just very passionate about their coins.

>not even NMR.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here man, nobody is gonna beat out people bagholding NMR

The team promises a lot of things yes, but that's not the point. Let's for a moment assume that Ansfags are right about their coin and that's truly the new ETH and bla bla, if that's the case, why do you need 12021020102102 daily threads about it? Why all the shilling? It does more harm than good because and actually makes people want to get away from it. Literally everyone within the crypto sphere knows about this shit already.

Lol @ "tech". That word is thrown around in the crypto space with no real meaning

It gets (yous)

It's objectively better than ETH, why do I even waste my time arguing with you retards.

The chinese mindset is completely different than the West, all it takes is for them to catch up and isolate themselves.

>Why would you want the ching chong version of technology that already exists?

I don't fucking invest in NEO because I want that Chinese shit, I invest in NEO because if it goes well, it will do well domestically in the chink market, and I make money off of them. It's something made by china, more targeted towards china, and has gotten substantial support by many big Chinese companies. High risk, high reward, but there's a lot of factors supporting it (and to be fair a lot of reasonable criticism against it). If it turns out exceptional and does spread globally, even better for me. It'd be worth holding some at least IMO.

Because it's an anonymous image board in which everybody can swing dick? If the mega shills end up wrong they can just stop posting and nothing of consequence happens, but if ANS does end up reaching ETH levels one day, then they can constantly shitpost about telling you to buy it and you not listening, which let's be real, is much more gratifying at the end of the day than the profits they would make.

I'm newer to the board, had any coin in the past had the amount of shilling that Antshares has? Like dash or eth?

If you don't buy any NEO, you're retarded. All the reasons I have see against it are it's a "chink coin" which is just embarrassing. The team is cool, they try really hard, and they're whitepaper and website is really nice. I have no concerns about this coin because I know it'll rise substantially in value in the coming months.

Like I don't understand, so much hostility towards NEO on this dumb board just because faggots are trying to be edge or racist. Their AMA really won me over - their dev team is working hard, and the market in China is huge and craving a generalized blockchain platform. If you don't see the significance of this, you may just have zero common sense. So keep shitting on it, it's not like the people with any brains will listen.

They shill it because they bought the top of a legendary pump and dump

>You're retarded
>They're whitepaper and website
Good job user

Look i have 266 fucking shares in neo, and the reason people hate it is because it's shilled to pajeet tier levels. If I see anther lazytown bitch or another fucking ember post, I'll rope myself. That's why people hate it. NEO holders are mostly fucking autistic. I don't think I am, which means I probably am.

NEO is a really good DApp due to being able to support so many languages. Just this alone can attract a lot more a lot more developers in creating blockchain apps. Instead of having to learn a different programming language to make a ERC20 based app, its more efficient to use a programming language the developer is comfortable with

NEO holders have realized the truth

There are no bags

>There are no bags

Is that why people are constantly shilling the coin?

>Chinese ethereum
Can't innovate so resort to copying.

That's what the Chinese are best at.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOE

It isn't even shilled any more than any of the other popular coins. There are about 2x as many shills shilling ETH and DGB.

People are just racist and love to hate NEO.

It's still the best investment currently.

Isn't the fact that it's China's "ethereum" a good thing? So fucking what if it's a copy? I don't give a shit if that copy is going to make me money.

I'm thinking about dropping $1000 on it. Can anyone provide arguments against that aren't essentially racist. I couldn't care less about the white race. I just want to make some money.

It isn't a copy of ethereum

So if that is why you are getting into it. It is an argument.

Hopefully will moon soon! I'm all in

IT'S MOONING

+300.000 SOON