>2017 CE
>some retards still believe he will come back

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_and_the_Catholic_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"it says so in revelations!!"
>"Obama is the antichrist!!!""

They seem like they know their shit about dragons to me

Everyone around me pressures me to believe Christianity as the one true religion. And then I see this shit. How the fuck am I supposed to play along when it's this apparent that it's a farce religion made up on ancient principals and ideas?

Don't be a biblical literalist, or an evangelical Christian.

Even Catholics. Which is what my family is. They believe that Adam and Eve are the origin of all humans. How hasn't Christianity changed its ideals to include theological evolution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_and_the_Catholic_Church

The Church is fine with evolution though.

So how do they explain the story of Adam and Eve, if they believe in theistic evolution

I am from Argentina and i went to a catholic school. They teach us about evolution, pangea, the different hominids and all that.
And they also teach us about religion but it was another subject completely separeted from science class

Our priest said that the stories in the bible werent made to take it literal, the messages behind are the true importance, that the bible was the work of man who interpreted the Word of god and all that

>Our priest said that the stories in the bible werent made to take it literal

They obviously were though.

Yeah, but no one is going to buy it now

Lots and lots of fundichrists do.

Don't be protestant, unless Lutheran, they are OK

And none of them are Catholic

Actually, some retards think He won't.

Christianity is based on two things.
1. Jesus is God; and
2. Jesus rose from the dead after paying the sin debt of humanity.

That's it. If you can't believe those two things, which are true, God has no use for you.

Yes, because it's thoroughly pagan and has nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

If you had ever read the bible, you'd note that friendship with the world, i.e. patronizing evolutionists, is enmity with God.

They don't talk about the bible much, if at all. They used to teach it in a language the parishioners couldn't even understand. And of course they burned bibles in common tongues.

That's why your priest is going to hell, and most of his parishioners are going there too.

Were you there?

Why are we still counting time based on the life and death of this idiot?

>t. Sola Scriptura retard who thinks Jews are the chosen people because I take books at face value

It's a fascinating question. God was there, and said what happened.

But people who were not there ridicule the One who was.

I wonder if God likes being mocked. Oh, wait, He doesn't.

>he doesn't recognize the signs

>Spiritual and temporal power are the same shit
Didn't you cunts sperg out over this in 1517?

>2017 post christic gnosis
>people are still faith based and not gnosis based

Did the Jews produce Jesus?

The catholic church is only interested in temporal power and riches; they have nothing to do with the Kingdom of God.

>CE
Are memers still pushing this? If you want to push a retarded meme calendar, try HE

The knowledge (gnosis) of men is foolishness to God. And to me.

Did they accept him as the messiah? No, so it doesn't matter how big of a big nose happy merchant he was
>The catholic church is only interested in temporal power and riches
As opposed to those very morally upstanding monarchs who dissolved the monasteries to make a quick buck

Gnosis is personal knowledge of God, there's nothing human about this knowledge.

>The knowledge (gnosis) of men is foolishness to God

>Receiving gnosis is foolish
>actually feeling god within
>actually having contact with god
>foolish
>better to have faith
>disregard having an experience with god that is undescribable.

>triggered

>1. Jesus is God; and
lolno, he was just another jewish weirdo that funded a sect

>2. Jesus rose from the dead after paying the sin debt of humanity.
lolno, he was dead as disco, just some kool aid drinkers claim they saw him, but then he went straight to heaven..