Illicit livelihood thread

Illicit livelihood thread

I make most of my money by driving a truck around suburbs with another guy, and then we go into peoples yards and steal the HVAC unit right off the property. The cheapest united we bother taking go for 2k new, I know a couple different distributors who will buy these units from me.

A couple year old unit that is 3k new I end up getting about $700 for. We tend to hit hard and fast take three to four units in over the course of a two hours then lay low for a week.

This is a much better system in terms of cash flow than what I used to do, which was steal luggage from the baggage claim at the airport, hoping something valuable was inside.

Go to construction sites, new apartments etc, just before final fit out
Usually they store all the washing machines/ovens/hot water units etc all in the parking basement
Easily stolen

You have to go back.

What do you do when its running and the system is pressurized

We move on. If you go during the day time, lots of people have programmable thermostats so the unit isn't running all day long.

another

"How i wound up in prison thread"

hey genius, even in shitty neighborhoods there is usually 1 house with hidden cameras, on top of people peeking out windows who are bored.

I'm convinced these threads are some troll kid trying to convince people to go get arrested

hopefully someone puts a couple in your chest scumbag

How do you cut the refrigeration lines

You think I should be killed for stealing air conditioners? That's fucked up.

Most of the time the people are probably covered from home owners insurance. Plus, when we take them from new housing developments it's the construction company's insurance claim.

I don't think you should he killed for it, but don't be surprised if it happens.

This is probably the Canadian plumber and this is his side hustle

Honestly wouldn't feel bad if some loony Vietnam vet magdumped you and your friends ass desu

nah, calling BS, you would of been busted after more than a few

i doubt this person is actually doing robberies,

it's a bored kid trying to get some tard in here to go out and do what they are reading as an idea.

It's not robbery it's theft actually.

I would literally shit op if he tried this at my house

The police would never second guess a homeowner over someone stealing

Yes

You deserve a public hanging, but we can do that any more

Found the trump supporting 300lb castle doctrine loving wannabe Clint Eastwood who would have a panic attack and stroke the moment they were ever in such a situation

user is just stealing hvac units
Not raping your dog
Get a fucking life you loser

user's life is worth less than my HVAC unit

You're gonna end up in the slammer for killing somebody with that attitude. You can't kill people for stealing private property in my state anyway.

I'm not a bad guy.

>b8 etc
anyway people like you are worthless, you're a bad guy and scum, I know you're just LARPing but still
:)

I sell my anoos hole to old whyte men so i can earn a cuple buz for crack

I would gladly kill you for coming onto my property and stealing.

This is the correct way of thinking.

There is a difference in most states between inside and outside the house. Doubt you can justify shooting them if they are outside taking an AC unit. If they had a weapon, maybe.

op is a fag i get it now

this is what robbers actually believe before lawfully getting shot

You stole bags from an airport baggage claim?

You're a real piece of shit.

Better hope you're in the EU. In the US, it's just a matter of time before you and your friend get a shotgun to the face.

You fucking dolt, it's ALWAYS pressurized regardless of whether it runs or not.
By the way if (when) you get caught, the courts will bone you for cutting the lines because:
>You have no license
>It's illegal for anyone to do it
Your options are $27,500 per instance or fed time. Enjoy. They tack it onto the grand larceny.
You steal shit with a pickup truck. Nigger tier

Also a $10,000 bounty is offered to anyone who turns you in. That's just for cutting the lines.

so that time i knocked a line off my AC compressor i could be fined?

I highly doubt this is real, but honestly, I wish someone would try something like this at my house. Even if you manage to kill all my pit bulls, I have cameras everywhere so good luck getting away with it.

The negligence makes it criminal. The law is written to punish those who intentionally let the refrigerant leak out instead of recovering it.
Giving me some hypothetical instance of accidental venting won't change the legal status of OP's deliberate venting.

it was the EPA or some agency offering bounties for reporting people that evacuated AC unit freon into the air instead of into a recovery tank

i'm sure there were stipulations for "accidents"

Straight out of Trailer Park Boys. Fucking greasy Ricky and Bubbles shit. Guess what? Homeowners are made whole by insurance. With any luck you and your dirt ball groupies get arrested for grand theft and go away. At the end of the day, the people you're stealing from will be fine and forget about you while you will continue to exist in a cycle of misery.

Have at it.

I'd kill you just because it's one less subhuman

You should be shot dead for what you are doing. You are useless.

that's why you ride up with a truck that has mud on the plates.

I make most of my money taking organs from tourists in eastern europe

>This is a much better system in terms of cash flow than what I used to do, which was steal luggage from the baggage claim at the airport, hoping something valuable was inside.

Lol'd

>You think I should be killed for stealing air conditioners? That's fucked up.

I do. You are a literal sack of shit that should be exterminated like a cockroach

>insurance covers it
>premiums go up
>home owner now has to deal with no having air con for x amount of weeks along with paying more for their insurance contract

someone always has to pay for it my man

it's niggers like op that deserve to get killed on the spot, hope that happens on the first try

woah dude
chill
life isn't sacred
what are you, some drumpf christ believer? lol
if that guy gets shot then he gets shot, live and let live
you really need to relax mang

Enjoy prison you degenerate shit

also leftover matrial and forgotten tools

Scumbag. I hope you end up in prison.

>You think I should be killed for stealing air conditioners? That's fucked up.

maybe not but no one would care if it happened.

I personally hope you get shot like the dumb nigger you are

Stop acting like a nigger, OP.

Unironically yes, you should be shot. You don't benefit society at all, and the world would be a better place without you in it.

you ought to have your fucking hands chopped off