Buying 20 apartments at age 21

old thread >I had several people ask about the insurance side (which is how I earned my investment money). I am an independent agent, that means I am not "captive" to any one company, i.e. I'm a broker. I focus on the Medicare (65+) market, selling health & life insurance, & annuities (a type of investment).

A quick explanation of Medicare. They pay about 80% of doctor/hospital bills, and I would sell insurance (call Medigap) that pays the other 20%.

People were wondering how I could make $150K in one year. I've sold as many as 85 policies in one month. Average health policy is $200 commission, and life policy can be anywhere from $500 to $2,000. Plus annuities are a lot more.

Any other questions about insurance or real estate? Ask away.

So a lot of people asked about how to get into that industry and I don't believe you answered. Most insurance agents consider themselves "independent"; who were the insurance providers that you offered to your clients?

man these larpers are getting more and more creative by the day

You are larping. This is way too detailed to be real. This even reads like a Reddit post, please go back

congrats with the boipucc

How are yo8 only earning 2500 a month off 20 apartments
Where do you live, bumfuck Idaho?

Aetna, Bankers Fidelity, IAC and Combined for Medicare supplement, Foresters for life insurance, Allianz and EquiTrust for annuities.

I got leads from many sources (direct mail, door knocking, and referrals).

I sold in Tennessee and Georgia. I would go to big cities and work there for 2-3 days, sleeping in my car in Walmart parking lots in order to avoid paying for hotels. I would go in the bathroom in the morning to brush my teeth & wash my hair, change shirts in the bathroom & then start running leads.

Check out my captcha

The calculations could be true, but the factor, which is hard to believe are the steady clients.
I mean the market is full of insurance independent workers, and the job has a negative overtone. Because there many black sheeps, who sells the insurance which is good for their pocket and not for the person. And if you work 5 days a week this would mean every day 4,25 policies. This could be a good months, but its hard to steadily find so much clients, expecially if you are new in this field and doesn't have any reputation. How you find so much willingly clients in such a field for a year. I mean this isn't a niche. Or is your family so big. I mean if you could earn so much, i would't firstly doesn't care so much about investment, put it in safe stocks, bonds and work every hour in this field.

What type of education/license do you need to sell insurance?

You said you worked indepedently, did you have an office or you work from home or what?

2.5K is worst case scenario, it's what I make after EVERYTHING is paid for (mortgage, taxes, insurance, repairs, property manager, capex reserve account, vacancy), and even then, 2.5K is a conservative number. I'm going to make more than that.

You said you found your gf on omegle. Elaborate. What search settings for eastern european gf?

I visit old people in their homes. Maybe one out of 200 clients will come to my office. All you need to get an insurance license is to take a class and pass a test, one for health, one for life. The class for me was 10 hours a day for 4 days. If you fail the test, you can take it again in a month.

It's all about getting leads and running them while they're hot. 2nd step is making sure the policies get issued & answering your phone when clients inevitably call with questions or issues. Final step is delivering or mailing the policy & making sure to cancel the old one.

Meeting girls from omegle is an easy thing to do. I'm not going to give advice on doing it as it wasn't the point of these threads.

>easy thing to do

I'll run a search to find out

i'll bite for the sake of it. why do you have a fat sack of shit as a gf if you're rich?

Alright, so I live somewhere in Asia. How do you think I could start doing what you are doing over here?

What are the gross rents on your building? Are you self managing? What's the noi?

whats the blacked out polish URL on the bottom left?

Larping confirmed

How rich/wealthy are you're parents?

Dude you had a good thread. Don't get greedy now.

Are your policies straight commission or are you getting residual? How do the new fiduciary labor laws affect you selling annuities?

My income is straight commission; typically companies advance 9 to 12 months of the premium, and after that I get residuals.

The DOL rule is annoying. Selling annuities is essentially the same, only more paperwork.

The photographer who took our photos.

Save money & invest in turnkey rental properties. A quick Google search will net you many U.S. Companies that offer this service.

The other thread reached the bump limit & someone asked me to create a second thread, I guess I can let this one die..

.. On the other hand, greed is what got me this far ;^)

my dad owns that watch

so this is my dream OP, except i dream about doing it with crypto

If i can cash out at about $100-150k usd, how can i use that to quit my job?

I read in the last thread that you took out a huge loan, but i have no idea what kind of loan i could get

so you really just have a management company take care of everythign and you just collect paychecks?

What kind of cut do they take?

>you're
back 2 school

I have a couple felonys.

Can i become and insurance broker?

I have rental properties already but really want to become an insurance broker.

More pics of the bitch

Bumping because I wish Veeky Forums had more threads like this and less pink wojacks and crypto shit.

>this is way too detailed to be real

if he's actually hustling with it down to a science, no wonder he's racking in cash. No wonder you don't get shit done you bum.

Yea, in my area of russia, she would be considered a generous 4-5/10. At very very best.

If they are happy...I guess...

Were there any obstacles on the way to where you are now?

What advice would you give your former self to avoid those hardships?

great post, my friend! now where is that subscribe button...