>1 min candles

faggot

you can only see stepping stone pattern on 1 minute candles

Lol, dumbass.

It's just a dip faggot

we dead cat bounce now?

this is the inverted hopscotch pattern you idiot

fpbp

Roger Ver bot is getting tired of buying and selling from/to itself. It's kinda funny tho, like eating, vomiting, and eating your own vomit again & again because there is no more food available.

it looked that way but these stones aren't as circular as the inverted hopscotch pattern

Bch is eating btc marketcap
Feeling sad for btc holders

This the royal street flash pattern

I see my dick in that graph, therefore it must go up!

It's a 1 day old alt

Theres not a single bit of useful analysis you can run on these charts

Gamble away

This pattern is very troubling indeed, I would get out while you still can, the stones are a powerful indicator

begone non-shorter

LMAO just went back up to .19. Quite the "indicator." Bought at 0.19 and thought I fucked up selling at 0.17. Just went all in at .19 again so back even just in time for it to moon.

I use the stepping stone pattern and the Tennessee triangle on 1 minute charts and have make many profits
It looks like the final stone was launched into the air a clear trend reversal here

>bought at .19
>sold at .17
>bought back in at .19
>back even
Veeky Forums logic

buy high sell low, you're doing great kid

You have to be completely retarded to think TA has any impact here

Dubs don't lie, sell low buy high

>it's a 1 day old alt
>hodl
Yeah, they said the same things about CFI and MYST.

kek'd and check'd

Dude if you can't see the stepping stone pattern right in front of your face wow I feel sorry for you

Fuckkkk I wish I bought it when it listed and saw it mooning. Thought it was gonna dump cuz that's what biZ said. I hate all of you. Easiest 2x of my life

>BCH is over
>proceeds to moon
never change biz

its $430 now kek

that is scorpion pattern not stepping stone. obvious indicator of moon launch.

I'm seeing a clear Egyptian Erection pattern forming on 1min! Its starting to look up from here!

Biz = rational autists
Market = irrational retards

>stepping stone pattern
>inverted hopscotch pattern
>royal street flash pattern
>Tennessee Triangle
>scorpion pattern
>Egyptian Erection

How the hell do you autists come up with this shit?

dont forget italian shitkicker

Its looking over indeed! The stones are being tossed around violently. It could go up down or sideways!

that's clearly a thrown prosthetic limb formation.
buckle up

>sideways
do not heed to this poster he is schizophrenic

It indeed can go sideways(look at ETH)! My analysis has changed I'm seeing a Montana mountain range forming on the 1min graph. It has reached its peak!

Who the fuck said hodl? I'm not in btc or btchan. They might be on top, but right now btc is ruined by internal politics bullshit.

If it's this young and not supported by anything other than being another btc fork, it's a wait and see. Could be something, will most likely end up being just another useless coin

clearly canadian rockies pattern there but whatever, your monies

>Egyptian Erection
WE WUZ MUH MOON

You guys criticizing me for using 1min candles. Its really hard to see here but it looks like a Sideways Seagull pattern is forming on 30min. Although if you zoom in its very clear the Montana mountain range is taking form

Anyone actually bought BCH this morning and made 6300% profit?

>the batman factorial
>the pikachu deficiit
>the bell end curve
>the cerebral palsy handle
>the gumby equavalent

where can i find upcoming icos. i always miss them and when i get them early they dont moon?

i wouldve made back everything i lost which is very little compared to the fucking profit i would take home. that wouldve convinced my parents to give me more funds to play with and never find a job working with shitty people that pick on you.

icoalert.com

Pfft that is clearly a Triple Lindy formation, with a Star Destroyer variation. Best bet in these situations is always the old Possum Sandwich option forkspread.

Naw, I didn't buy any. I got a couple for free though, literally made that crazy profit.

I thought about selling this morning, too, when it was 200 something a piece, but I thought, "naaaa, biz said sell, so I'm gonna hodl."

im not joking. one day there will be big daddy brokers looking for us since we are early in the game. There will be college harvard chads trying to shadow us and once in a while we will throw these terms like "the cerebal palsy handle" and those fuckers will be repeating it like parrots while we try to keep a straight face about it.
theres gonna be so many college cucks trying to get into this game while neets hold the key. we can tell who is our own too.
stacy will be on our dicks trying to help chad get an internship.

its a reverse inverted wet dead cat with a variation of that hopscotch mentioned earlier.

FPBP

excuse me OP? thats obviously the descending roman aqueduct pattern