Who was the toughest pro-YHWH character in the bible?

Shitskin number 3.

OFFICIAL OLD TESTAMENT POWER RANKINGS

1. Moses
2. David
3. Elijah
4. Joshua
5. Caleb
6. Ezekiel
7. Jeremiah
8. Gideon
9. Samson
10. Uriah

1. John the Baptist
2. Elijah
3. David
4. Caleb
5. Samson
6. Joshua
7. Paul
8. John
9. Peter
10. Moses

Beduin ninja with blue uniform that shoots ice.

I've thought about a rabbi character for the game that could throw thunderbolts but there's already Raiden. It would be hillarious if he were to pull out a set of stone tablets and do something like break them over somebody but that probably wouldn't sit to well with the anti-defamation league. A Muslim ninja character could be added as well.

>1. John the Baptist

WTF? John the Baptist didn't even kill anyone.

All these people leaving out Enoch.

You don't forget about the only Antediluvian to accend to heaven. "Enoch walked with God; and he was not; for God took him:"5:24"

How about Yahweh himself as secret boss?
His power is to cut your dick and suck the blood.

You live in the desert for 33 years eating locusts and honey, see how well you do. Jesus said that of all men born of woman, John the Baptist is the greatest.

He could have been soft. Probably was.

>You live in the desert for 33 years eating locusts and honey,

Sounds pretty comfy.

What are their feats?

World record for
Goat fucking
Camel racing
Dick mutilating

>Moses

Killed an Egyptian with his bare hands, has a staff that can turn into a snake and split the Red Sea.

>David

Deadly accuracy with sling most inspiring leader and shreds on the harp.

>Elijah

Can call down fire from heaven and slaughtered the priests of Baal.

>Joshua

Excellent leadership skills and has sonic weapons that can destroy enemy defenses.

>Caleb

Passionate warrior who knows God is on his side and will take on any challenger.

>Ezekiel

Gifted with the second sight to see angels and has a skeleton army made by God.

>Jeremiah

Sharpest tongue in all the land can bring nations to their knees with his stern rebukes.

>Gideon

Battlefield commander who leads his troops to victory from the front lines.

>Samson

Super strong with majestic hair that the ladies love can slay scores of philistines armed with only a jawbone.

>Uriah

One of the mighty men fearless and loyal to a fault and has a smokin hot wife

Jacob wrestled an angel until it was forced to use magic rather than strength to beat him, and even then Jacob didnt give up. Everyone else is a lightweight.

The OT is better than the NT. God's wrath, massive enslavement, ethnic extermination, you name it. I wonder why there isn't a 300 like movie about OT battles. Jericho Walls would be hella fucking epic.

That would actually make an awesome video game! Can Ezekiel's fatality be putting his opponent on the Ezekiel's Wheel (this wheel actually being a torture device) and dismembering him?

This. There should be more OT movies out there.

Thanks buddy

now i really wanna play bible kombat

Me too

I've always thought this

Instead all I have is Charlton Heston and that one dreamworks flick

That angel was Jesus. I was thinking about putting the Trickster in instead of Moses, but Moses actually up and killed a dude.