Religious question

what religion do you join if you believe in a monothestic abrahamic God but you think Islam is false doctrine and there are no jew communities around you?

There are three Abrahamic religions.
You just ruled out two of them.
Gee I don't know OP, I'm not that smart myself, so I'm also unable to solve this difficult problem.

*dibs*

>Christianity is polytheistic

How isn't it polytheistic?

Please convert to Judaism and infect the Jewish neve pool with your stupidity and defective low IQ subhuman genes. Please. Your genes are a Trojan horse, OP, you sexy dummy ;)

Gene* pool

Get right with God, personally, individually, whenever you choose.

spotted the mudslime

No they don't. The muslims do. Nice try pawning it off on the Jews though, /pol/. For the Jews to say Christianity is polytheistic, they would have to admit that Jesus is God.

Alevi. Continue Assad's legacy and become Emperor of the Near East.

They don't have to believe in Christianity to analyze their beliefs you idiot.

I've had several conversation with an orhthodox jew on reddit who says that christianity is polytheistic.

Too dumb to breathe manually.

To them, Jesus is a false prophet, a false messiah. They don't even know that the Messiah was always going to be God.

So no, they would never consider Jesus to be one of many gods, as the muslims do.

>reddit

Why do you need to belong to a group if you believe in the one true god?

Noahidism

noahidism is too basic for me though

>Jew Lite

I wouldn't say it's 'basic' it's more 'minimalist', and thats not necessarily a bad thing. But anyhow it's the closest to your original request. And if you try reading the Divine Code (Sheva Mitzvot HaShem) (Rabbi Moshe Weiner) you might be surprised by how deep it goes. It's on kindle (and there are accompanying noahide specific prayers etc) so you can download a sample and see if it's for you.

>Basic is bad
Millennials.

It's not for anyone. Just like the 613 commandments in the old covenant, nobody can follow the commandments God gave Noah.

Humanity is broken. You are broken. The sooner you lose your nauseating religious self-righteousness and realize you're nothing but a filthy piece of sinning shit in desperate need of the mercy of God, the better off you'll be.

>offer advice to the op in good faith, not that I believe in noahidism in particular just want to help.

>"you are nauseating self righteous"
>"you are broken"
>"you're a piece of shit"
>"you need the mercy of god"

hahaha

>It's not for anyone. Just like the 613 commandments in the old covenant, nobody can follow the commandments God gave Noah.

Orthodox Jews try to follow those commandments

They do NOT need to believe Jesus is god to say that Christians are polytheistic. You don't need to believe something to critique it.

islam never needed you anyway