Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All on Ark.

Bancor

Why

i have no genuine reason

I've just got 10k ark

I like the wallet. I'm not even joking right now I don't know shit about the coin, I just like the wallet.

$750 ark
$750 bnt

This is the god portfolio of august

ark is going to be replaced by sigt, broskie

That's good enough of a reason: the devs know how to code, coupled with the fact that they have an ambitious vision, it's an easy decision to make

If you're hellbent on those two, go 80/20 strat/ark. strat is considerably safer of a buy than ark

Why is everyone so obsessed with bancor

Why? I thought it (sigt) was a scam the other day.

It's the perfect /polbiz/ coin

I don't get it

>I like the wallet. I'm not even joking right now I don't know shit about the coin, I just like the wallet.

This is exactly why normies will buy it, even though it has nothing to do with the tech.

Make sure you vote for a delegate to get your free daily gains.

Same, except I have only 55. A collector's item for the grandkids more than anything desu

the wallet is nice, probably my favorite wallet of the coins im holding

i would say ark over stratis as well

theyre not really comparable; but stratis is going to be obsolete in a few years, with so many new platforms popping up that are a lot more robust.

ark on the other hand i believe has a lot of room to grow, but their road map is bold, so its a bit riskier.

>normies
>caring about wallets
>actually moving coins off coinbase

factom

this remains true only as long as it continues to be a speculative investment. If adoption leads to real world use this will change. It might be a while though.

Is Ark a shit coin

How long are you holding out? What's your exit price?

10 dollars a coin

I think STRAT is a pretty safe bet, but a 50/50 split on the two wouldn't be too bad

Moon made a valid point last thread. All of their tech is open source. Smartbridge could be freely taken to BTC, ETH or another coin. I'd imagine those teams would take the tech more seriously if other coins start implementation or if ARK itself hits top 10. I'd imagine he's looking to get out around $10..if it gets that high.

Please stop making threads about ARK

pls no fud lisk dev

>I'm still accumulating
Nigger you've had WEEKS to get in under 20k

Ark is the only shitcoin I have confidence in at the moment desu

Any chance this bitch hits $100 in a couple years?

Yes, easily

Only because the entire crypto market cap will also rise.

would it actually be practical for ARK to be worth that much?
I could easily see it getting to $10 but $100 is really possible?

I would love for crypto to get so big no matter what you're holding you're a winner

(except DGB and NMR bagholders)

Well, that's kind of what happened 3 months ago, no? Look at the market cap of like 90% of alts, it exploded and is still WAY up from where it started. If you got in before May you basically couldn't lose.

True. Hopefully we can get another big new money injection into the market when all of these new projects start to come to fruition within the next year or so and some end up being impressive enough that that normalfags jump in on it again like ETH

Not enough weeks to be a whale.

I've found the number of threads / post about a coin is correlated to how big of a scam it is. Especially if they're made in short bursts. Examples include Kids, DGB, ANS.

cant go wrong with either imo but ARK is the coin I hold, go half and half son

Sure it is if you have had a bot buying up to 20k every time there was 10 BTC worth.

Come sail the seas of success on Ark. Ark is love. Ark is life.

Was biz classic delegate a scam? I voted for it before it reached the top 51 and then suddenly my when it got to top 51 my vote was gone and my ark still burnt.

Did I get jew'd?

I would say that looking at the graphs gives a good enough reason, we're entering flight mode again.
pic related, from June when it went up to 40k, just remember to get on/off in time

Ark is a pump dump shitcoin buy strat

that was biz, biz_classic are top notch and probably the best delegate out there

Well, why was my biz classic vote not working?

It's funny I got paid by the biz delegate, and with biz classic all I got was one less ark. I'm feeling more scammed by biz classic than biz right now

>t. magnet

don't care about you personally, I can report I got my expected payouts in full and whenever there was a problem it got remedied promptly
surely you are aware that your staking share depends on pool size

Moon Man and Uncle Chang are super responsive if you ask them. Wait for one of them to pop up in a thread or join the discord

If you guys are saying it's legit I might vote again, but I'm curious why it didn't stick, it said I was voting for biz classic for a few days then suddenly before it hit the top 51 I noticed suddenly my vote wasn't there anymore

looking at the graphs today I think we might hit 17k again before liftoff

this is not normal nor expected, perhaps you've discovered a bug in ark's code
what's your wallet address? let's see what the blockchain has to say about it

It's actually a well known bug, you can't unvote and revote within a single session.
You need to unvote, close wallet, open wallet, revote.

Here's my wallet transactions

activate your windows

you're still voting for that biz faggot, his node isn't forging any more
either
a) unvote biz (1 ARK) and vote biz_classic (1 ARK) = 2 ARK cost total
or
b) make a new wallet address, transfer everything there (0.1 ARK) and vote for biz_classic (1 ARK) from there = 1.1 ARK cost total

It defaulted back to the previous vote stupid

Not until they make it not shitty

ARK

What does everyone see as Ark's price in a few years if they are successfully able to implement Smart Bridge? Can this overtake Ethereum?

I fucking wish! But let's aim for the ARK/LISK flippening first. As ARK is a LISK fork

HERES ONE NOT TO MISS ITS CALLED XBY

BUY BUY XBY

xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/

amazing tech and best community wow!

probably ark cause stratis has mooned too much

Yes sirs....buy Xby it will make you very rich...no longer work job....signed Ravikanthi

I think the real technology is said to be done in Q4, that's ARK's prime time. If it'll move, it'll move because of smart bridge and the mobile wallet.

It is, you're being scammed as you speak.

Dude, your graph ends in June, it's August now.

the wallet is bloated trash for winbabbies like you