Missed the june run

>Missed the june run
>Missed the july 31st run

I HAVE 5000$ USD I CANT KEEP MISSING OUT

WHAT THE FUCK DO I PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO IM GOING ALL IN ON SOMETHING

bitbean

>it's another suicidal wojack episode

There was no June run you fucking nocoiner retard. I got in the first week of June and even with todays recovery am still down about 20%

Buy Espers on YoBit for 1 sat, send to Nova, sell for more. Send the btc back to YoBit, repeat. Simple.

I was gonna convert my LTC to BTC when it was at 0.024
But I had been burned so many times before that I decided to HODL
Over 70% gains in like 2-3 days missed that were so obvious

I'd buy ETH.. doesn't want to drop under 200... has plenty of room to grow back to 400 maybe 500 pretty soon

Unironically, DGB. Hype will propel it back up just before September.

But OP, you're probably going to dismiss anything anyone tells you and end up missing more boats because you're too much of a pussy, thinking everything is a trap.

>DGB
>Hype will propel it back up
in the grim dgb future there is only hold
we are the digimarines

Just invest in BTC and ETH. Then hold for a while, don't be retarded you can't time this shit. But Btc will rise again.

Theres this new currency called Tether, guaranteed YOU CANNOT LOSE

>5000$
>DGB

oh my fucking god

ANT (Aragon).

That would be the best, and safest, way to triple your money over the next month and a half.

Also youre only gonna get burned when you invest in meme scam coins that you know nothing about. Don't gamble and don't listen to people shilling their coins here.

Hahaha I was at $5k and now I'm at $8k bummer!!!!!

Teatoken.io

BTC will never rise beyond $3k.

Already made 5K USD this way. I keep thinking there must be a catch, but no. This is foolproof. I don't get why so few people do it.

bitcoin will be $300k in a few years

DYOR but i reckon signatum is gonna moon

aleternatively - bu esper on yobit, transfer to nova and sell for proft.

You got on in June and didn't make money

How?
>I bought antshares below 2 dollars, that's the reason for spike

>June run

top kek, you have no clue wtf you're doing

Just wait September and use the time to study TA by watching a bunch of YouTube videos, get Coinigy and perhaps most importantly, find some good groups and network with guys that can actually teach you something.

The next bull run is just around the corner, and if you long for early June, then you're gonna fucking lose your mind over the mad gains that are coming. However: If you don't follow the advice above, you'll lose all your gains and then some right after. And I mean that. You'll be posting that same picture and complain about how you had it all and then lost it and how fucked you are now. You have to put in effort to CONSISTENTLY make profit and KEEP it and actually get your lambo or whatever. Veeky Forums is about the last place you should go to for advice, it's just for fucking around and relaxing. The guys that got me up to speed all made money hand over fist almost every day in June and July, in different coins with different trading strategies etc. If you sit around here and try to coax the golden ticket out of some retard that gambled away his lunch money, you will never get anywhere. Heed my advice and get to work.

Any groups you're apart of that you wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks breh

>Coinigy

what benefits does this platform offer over exchanges like bittrex?

This. Unlike other shit coins this one has active devs.

i would unironically drop it all on BITB
you'll get roughly 2 million beans.
put them in a wallet and leave it open on your computer 24/7
you'll sprout about 2000-4000 beans per day, giving you $5-10 of passive daily income
when BITB inevitably pumps, move them to bittrex and sell off
then buy back in when they correct, and repeat

Where do you find some good groups

Soul

You mean bcc

put it all in NEO and you will be racing lambos on the moon in 2-3 years

XRP.

why september though? thought the split issue will resurface on november

this

Espers is 4 sat on Nova atm I can see it going back up to 40 when the whitepaper and site on chain are working, might even be able to start a masternode whit that amount.