WHY DIDNT I FUCKING GO IN ON BCC AND EASILY DOUBLE MY MONEY!!! YOI SAID THIS WOULD DUMP FUCK YOU BIZ FUCK ALL

WHY DIDNT I FUCKING GO IN ON BCC AND EASILY DOUBLE MY MONEY!!! YOI SAID THIS WOULD DUMP FUCK YOU BIZ FUCK ALL
OF YOU

we all wanted jihan wu's shit coin to die, but sadly, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

Can you even deposit BCC at Bittrex yet?

>jihan wus shitcoin
>the last 6/7 blocks have literally been mined by a nobody because theres such low mining power on bitcoincash
pick 1

no you can't move shit yet

No the reason price is going up is because people like op are stupid faggots

You can say the same thing for any coin.

>we all wanted jihan wu's shit coin to die, but sadly, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

No "we" didn't. Half of that shit was just FUD to get idiots to sell us their bags on the cheap. The other half was just absurd propoganda by bitcoin maximalists.

Don't get caught up in the politics of crypto. This shit is all just digital beanie babies. Make your money while you can. Fuck the bullshit.

I mean people paying .19 for BCC really are fucking idiots. Many holders of BCC literally can't move it into exchanges right now and the price is going to tank the moment they can

Fuck you u Jewish piece of shit I'll fuck you til you love me faggot

Not if the coin gets traction and people start believing it's worth holding

The chinese will destroy themselves, and their currency.

WIth people not being able to withdraw or deposit their BTC and BCC into exchanges, what this current price has done is brought confidence to the currency. Two things can happen:

>People DUMP BCC, BTC skyrockets, ALTS crash

>People BUY and DUMP both currencies causing both of their values to crash, and find an equilibrium. Effectively fucking up BTC considerebly for months. ALTS skyrocket.

Either way I'm fucked with my cash in hand, as I'm still looking for an entry point, and STILL can't find one, because it is straight gambling at this point. I would rather take my $20k to play black jack than these chink's games.

currency speculation has never been any different from gambling

ETH flippening is upon us

WHY DID I FUCKING BELIEVE THE FUCKING SEGWAY NARRATIVE THAT FUCKING BCC WOULD BE WORTHLESS AND INSTADUMP IT

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IT WAS IN FACT ACTUALLY FREE FUCKING MONEY WITH 0 DRAWBACKS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS WAS A FREE 500$ PER FUCKING BTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS THAT THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE LIKE A FUCKING STOCK SPLIT AND BOTH COINS WOULD HALF BTC'S VALUE???

WHERE ARE YOU ALL

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wallets havn't been opened up yet, bro.

The only people that are profiting from this are the people who left their BTC on bittrex.

Others got afraid, and withdrew them from the exchanges. So these folks are holding bags they can't sell.

Chill, the fucking chinese knew what they were doing, and it was just that.

Greed will eventually destroy them and their currency.

Still betting on Jesus to be right.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE LONG RUN, THIS WAS LEGIT JUST FREE FUCKING MONEY!!

NO ALT HAS BEEN MORE PROFITABLE THAN BEING IN BTC FOR FREE MONEY

but user, alts crash when BTC crashes too desu
if its enough of a crash people will pull out into fiat

well, profitable thing that people might do with greed, is sell off BTC, and buy a bunch of BCC to drive it to $1000+, while dropping BTC down below $2500. You can buy there.

OR

You could go ALL in on BTC RIGHT NOW, and hope it moons tomorrow. BTC is the ONLY currency right now that's red. That might mean something.

You COULD have had money-- but you didn't lose money, just an opportunity. Ethereum Classic acted the same way, and eventually crashed. The only difference with BCC, is that it can actually be used. ETC was meant to be abandoned.

i-it will dump soon

you can buy and sell on bittrex, just sold all mine, which was just .02.

I'm betting on number two senpai this will be a crash like nothing we've ever seen before (also it's the only buying opportunity i have as well)

DUMPITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just wait until the exchanges actually allow people to deposit their bch, we may be in for a spectacular dump. I am salivating at the opportunity to add 20 percent to my stack selling all my bcc at .02 on bittrex, & I have a feeling a lot of other people feel the same way but can't do anything about it yet... people will want their "free money" it may end up not being much free money at all to people who even wait a day or two too long to sell. everyone is trying to get their juicy free money.

Wow, I guess I made the smart move by just storing my bitcoin on bittrex, too bad It was only a few hundred dollars worth.

this

the dump is going to be far worse than digibyte