Who's ready to get comfy overnight?

Who's ready to get comfy overnight?
>most price movement happens when Europe wakes up
>Kraken was a fuckfest yesterday with barely any trades going through and we still went 20%+

Expect all time highs when you wake up tomorrow boys.

kraken is fucking ddos

Why is Cloudflare so garbage?

Using the iconomi.net platform right now to buy some icnx and it is so flawless and well put together. I haven't felt this good about a coin since Eth.

I don't expect it to go up. It might even go down in the short term, because "It's not mooning SELL SELL SELL". I expect it to significantly go up in the mid-term, like weeks and months.

>tfw American
how am i supposed to get in on this? I bought a few ICN yesterday and registered for the site but obviously can't participate in the fund yet? Do ICN reflect the value of ICNX?

So fucking ready

Fuck the SEC tho i want to participate in the icnx fund

i dont think icn reflects any icnx movement, i dont even know if it does anything

ICN is ownership in Iconomi platform and they have more plans for the token in the future.

Icnx is the performance index which is trading at about $1 right now. Gonna be hella normie mooning soon.

20% of Iconomi profits (composed of ICNX fees, DAA fees, ICNP gains) are used to buyback and burn ICN. If Iconomi does well, then ICN increases in value. They already burned ICN for the last 2 quarters, when the platform was in beta. Technically they bought back and burned the 1st quarter's ICN during the 2nd quarter, and the 2nd quarter's ICN will be burned during the current 3rd quarter.

They also said that ICN will have more uses in the Iconomi platform. I'm pretty sure that one of the uses is that you can buy ICNX with ICN, although that's not really anything special because it's possible to do that right now anyway.

>that's not really anything special because it's possible to do that right now anyway.
Even if you're in the US? Land of the free lmao

>burger
>attempt buy ICN, ICNX, INCP
>guess we have too much freedom
thanks federal mafia

All my ICN is on Liqui.

Am I fucked?

Should I be buying ICN or ICNX?

Buy ICN the coins will gradually reduce in volume so its best to monopolize

I own both but the majority of my holdings are ICN.

Literally nothing happens: the coin.
Cant even get near its ath. Cant even trade it on the goat exchange bittrex. The fucking litecoin chart is more dynamic than this shit.

Also the token has no actual utility. It does nothing. What does it do? Noone can answer this question on r/iconomi apart from
>muhhh buy backs

If buybacks don't convince you then this isn't your coin. Go buy xby or bitbeans

I woke up. No all time high anywhere. Sold all btc pre aug 1 fud.
Wot do?

glad i dropped these bags yesterday at 3,2 euros

post release dump incoming

this was supposed to go to ATH

It's still going to ATH. The platform is flawless. Does that mean nothing to you? This isn't a one-day ticket to being rich. If you can't wait at least one month, do dump.

Maybe in december if crypto wont be fucked meanwhile

i didnt plan on selling, was just hoping it would hit ATH sooner

Kraken was down all night, thats why the price didn't move up or down.

Comfily holding 1000 ICN. Thought about getting into ICNX/P but it's best to monopolise. I will accumulate to 10K in the mid-long-run, and once the buyback plan is finalized it's fucking pay day my absolute niggeronis

I should've sold yesterday

Why?

God dammit why wont this MOON

because it is going down and I do not have long term faith in these people

GEE WIZ ALL I KNOW IS BUY XBY BEFORE EUROPOORS WAKE UP

BUY BUY XBY

Let me guess, because of CFI?

all this uncertainty means normies are reluctant to invest in crypto. also, USA can't invest in their funds. funds are also uninsured.

Why do you need to keep shilling this piece of shit, i'm sick of seeing that fucking shitcoin clogging up Veeky Forums

If this was a legitimately good coin it wouldn't need shilled

thats good because there is no push for regulatory oversight .......yet.

we can get wealth by hunting whales and riding waves before the gatekeepers take over

Are you refferin to

Is everything going to be okay?

>buying high

lmao

Jesus.. and i thought my 3.2 was bad

I bought at $1, and then again at $3.50. Holding 10k ICN, and 1k icnx. Everything is gonna be okay. Wait til tonight when Kraken is fully functional and the eurofags begin their morning trading. BCC will crash once exchanges allow deposits and a lot of that money will flow into alts, especially ICN.

Screencap this.