Waves Community Token

Just bought a fuck ton of Waves Community Token. It's undervalued as fuck. Also, I thought it would be funny to clean the market out of cheap WCT. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.wavesplatform.com/gazprombank-digital-and-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-3888ec94c768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahahahahahaha you own XBY hahahahahahahahah

It will reach waves parity at least for sure

LMAO at over 1M XtraBytes. Wow, just wow.

Cost me $1500 to buy at the time. I can't complain.

In the next few days, strat will go to $7.00+, waves will go to $4.15+, and wct will go to $2.00+

I hope so user! Remember there are two more wct distributions coming, always on the 15th of each month

Trust me, we're golden.

Well, there goes my will to invest in BitShares and OBITS. Seems like those guys got their shit together more than the above mentioned.

My first thoughts too. What the fuck OP

Nice just bought 123.54k

What's wrong with XBY?

just bought 1,500 XBY. A-am I gonna get r-rich, guys?

you bought OPs bags

he is the chad

you are the stacy

>stacy

You mean the cu.ck, right? 1,000,000 XBY is fucking insane though.

It's getting deservedly trolled for failing to produce the tech on time. It's going to pump harder than anything you've ever seen when the tech finally delivers. 90% of crypto of buying early and patiently holding.

CoEval is at ATL. It's probably not going to reach ATH anytime soon, just like for every new shitcoin just launched, but I was wondering I should buy some bags and HODL XD for one year or so.

Honestly idk much about it. There are much easier less speculative plays right now. ICOs are usually good for a quick 2x flip, and solid alts that fell hard are a sure bet to continue retracing to previous higher support levels - especially for alts on bittrex once bitcoin wallet maintenance ends.

Made one last trade before bed. Feeling rather bullish on waves, obviously.

this is the most balls deep into masternode shitcoins blockfolio; if you got in cheap and early on all huge congrats

you have way too many xby and mue, you should send me 3rd of it

you've got me there. i've got a huge hard-on for masternode coins. bought most of these early and/or on dips. i just accumulate the fuck out of most coins.

Not seeing much movement in WCT.
is OP larping?

> 12k in shitty waves
tokens are still to cheap arent they

why so many bags tho?

>its a someone shares their fake blockfolio thread

Sup?

I'm the real fucking deal, son. My portfolio is tiny compared to the real heavyweights around here

+10% in the last hour, good call user

I guess waves just entered in a partnership with gazprombank.
blog.wavesplatform.com/gazprombank-digital-and-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-3888ec94c768

Have you seen the mse ( moscow stock exchange) news? Waves usually doesnt react appropiate to good news

Waves? Isn't that just an Ethereum wannabe?

Well. Shit. Lol. I still think it'll hold at $3.50 at worst if it underperforms.

They couldn't be any more different. Waves is a dex exchange with IOUs that facilitates ICOs. Eth is a smart contracts platform that is leveraged by some ICOs if they want to become eth tokens. Those ICOs open themselves up to be rekt by the SEC, which has already stated it considers eth to be a security.

Called it. Congrats to anyone who listened.