Why does Veeky Forums constantly promote shitcoins that have no value?

Why does Veeky Forums constantly promote shitcoins that have no value?

Want to actually have a chance at making some money in crypto? Find a low market cap token/coin that has good devs (Do your research), first mover advantage, and an actual use for the token.

SAN (Santiment) is the next big thing:

$10,000,000 market cap (Huge room for potential)

Trading on a large, trusted exchange: bitfinex

ICONOMI invested in it: iconomi.net/dashboard/#/PERFORMANCE (They only invest in projects where that have audited/met the devs and concluded it's a good long term HOLD for their investors) (Also, most other tokens ICONOMI is invested in have market caps of $100,000,000+

Backed by Cofound.it (CFI)

Will literally become the Bloomberg of crypto. SANbase is in development that will allow you to track ICO funds, view detailed research on ICO devs, and access more advanced data feeds by paying... you guessed it.. SAN

No other project even close to Santiment on the market yet

So why haven't you gone all in on Santiment yet?

You know what.. Veeky Forums is right.. niggercoin and Veeky Forums coin and all these other great coins are more fun!!!11 Why actually try to make money when you can have fun??

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/santiment/san-token-utility-and-how-it-will-take-santiment-to-dominance-3d138683620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, you really are all in. If this is true I may put more in.

Iconomi is -20% this month. But for sure dude I'll take your word for it

I've seen the SANbase beta and what has already been built in the few weeks after the ICO. Get ready for the next few months

Linx.

Alright faggots I'll take another look then if you are that jazzed about it

This is some good shillin'.

It's just another shitstain coin.

You have any actual arguments against it or just wanna call it a "shitstain coin"?

It's literally like any other scam ICO. It looks like you literally got roped into the first one you heard about.

So you're saying there is no need for advanced crypto data feeds and market sentiment analysis needs in crypto? There is no need for a bloomberg like terminal in crypto?

This is not my first ICO buddy. I've probably been in crypto longer than you. Every single ICO I've invested in I have turned a profit. Some were a quick flip, others a few months, others I'm still holding with huge gains (ICN, golem, ect)

Go ahead and sit there on your high horse "hurr durr every ICO is a scam" So are you saying Ethereum is a scam? Because it was an ICO at one point.

Just stop the trolling for once man

>Every single ICO I've invested in I have turned a profit.
Name a few.

Once enough people get fucked over ICOs getting dumped the risk of the gov getting involved increases, but as a person who has participated in multiple ICOs and seen them drop, I've never had any inclination to do anything outside of complain on here. You should only be investing in mid to long-terms anyways.

Status, sold for 80% profit, Bancor, sold for 30% profit, atmos sold for 100% profit. Thats just a few

I feel like someone as profitable as you would have more than $30k+ in crypto. When do you expect this coin to moon?

>percentages with no references to dollar amounts

I cashed out a large amount about a month ago during the ETH peak. Used it to buy a car and a large down payment on a house.

I could have just as easily faked the block folio numbers.. but I didn't. Everything I'm telling you is the truth.

Don't take my word for it. Do your own research into Santiment. Read the whitepaper, join the slack, dox the developers. You will see what I see.

Different coins, same strategy! Has been working for me so far.

That doesn't look good bro.

Okay, I'll look into it. Seems like this thread isn't getting much interest anyways.

The devs are very active on slack and there is also a great trading community there. Ask away on the slack

I'm interested. Can I ask where does the value of the token come from? I understand what you're saying about there being value in the platform but in the instance how does that translate to value in the tokens themselves?

Cool, OP, wheres can I buy it? Ohhhh, liqui... hmm, no thanks bro, thanks anyway

Santiment is legit and I have a small bag on bitfinex but op got my hopes up after nearly deciding to sell

Idk if you're trolling or just retarded.

it's on bitfinex

Yeah read this: medium.com/santiment/san-token-utility-and-how-it-will-take-santiment-to-dominance-3d138683620

The token value comes from

Payments for subscriptions & auctions (as a price discovery and value flow mechanism)

Staking (as an onboarding mechanism)

Rewards for crowdsourcing (as a network rewards mechanism)

When do you expect it to moon?

It's not a quick flip. Sometime in the next few months I expect it to go up multiple times in value.

Because this is an ethereum token and the ICO was ETH only the value is closely tied to ETH.

Esentially if ETH moons this moons with it.

The fuck is San?

>used it to buy a car
>large down payment on a house

>with another massive market correction on the horizon because the """recovery""" has been entirely superficial and propped up by the Federal Reserve doing their Jew tricks

Who the fuck does so well and then uses the wealth do rent a house from Bankers? This is what low-level athletes do, for fucks sake. Make $1,000,000, buy $300,000 car and $1,000,000 house.