Why is nobody here talking about this? or about the singapore's statement this week?

why is nobody here talking about this? or about the singapore's statement this week?

what are the main coins/tokens at risk?

USA is a bad country. Leave the good tokens for us leafs/eurofags.

post a goddamn link

Tea Token is at risk since I filled out an extensive report on them today to the SEC. Would love for a /biz scam coin to be made an example out of.

i thought you were bluffing earlier.

that was actually me from the other board.

Glad to see i'm not the only one that has made contact with them. I actually got a direct line with an agent, will be forwarding all boards to him while he's working.

These scammers better have good ip blocking is all i can say.

TeaToken Dec on suicide watch right now, only a matter of time til he gets his door buster down. Oh well. Like said

>Would love for a /biz scam coin to be made an example out of.

we still got a plant on the inside shitposting away for them so all their current plans are being screenshotted. I personally am paying one of their shills twice the 50 bucks they offered to stay active in the group. Some has already been paid unlike the scammers so my insider is loyal.

FUCK YOU TEA TOKEN SCAMMERS!

I hope you all get BTFO.

Lol. I filed a report too. I explained that they were trying to scam people. Although, I'm not sure what the SEC can really do if they haven't done an ICO yet. How did you get in contact with an agent?

>SEC plz regulate shitcoins
Why would you do this? Do you understand the long term damage regulation will do to crypto?

>/biz
We use two forward slashes here. Fuck off back to r*ddit.

Because he's a faggot redditor. Just look at the way he posts.
>reddit spacing
>typing /biz instead of Veeky Forums

I am an agent for another agency is all I can say, I love crypto and I hate these scammer faggots, they will ruin the legit icos that actually offer the public to get in on the ground floor of a company instead of only private investors and "big money".

The reason I reported is because they doxxed a guy and they are doing an ICO. What makes them a scam though? Besides being total shitheads, It seems like they are putting out a legit token the same way anybody else does. Have they done anything else that deems them a scam?

>fucking idiot gets dumped on
>hopes daddy gov will help

You are beyond pathetic

This. I shit on scamcoins on a regular basis but government regulation will kill the ability of the average person to trade or start cryptocurrencies

this thread is guaranteed replies

who cares, bureaucrats can't do shit and they still live as if we were in the last century

You know, now that I think about it, I'm not going to report them. I realize that you are super butt hurt for some reason aND you're probably just mad because they left kicked you from their group.
They don't seem to be claiming anything extraordinary, simply creating a p2p marketplace for tea farmers and tea consumer's to connect. That's simple as hell desu, craigslist does something very similar. I looked through their whitepaper and the only thing that seems sketchy is their founder. It doesn't talk about the rest of the team, only the founder who is a guy named Alex Martins. I found a few people under those names online and one is famous. I don't really know about the background of the founder. Tbh what I see here is a pretty simple project that they are trying to capitalize off of. That's fine with me and doesn't make this a scam. You're all butt hurt for no reason and I just realized it. This has more use than the vapor ware that is raising hundreds of millions. This actually has a use case and you're shitting on this project and crypto overall by reporting that shit to the sec. Fuck you for being the downfall of crypto as we know it.
Tldr: this poster is butthurt outright and you should look into this project with a real world use

How do I buy this coin?

It's negative POS, you pay taxes to keep the network up.

www.bitbuyseccoinandshitbeannumber1exchange.com

Also, if you have "paid someone to really fuck those scammers up" then where is your proof too? You could be just as much of a scammer as you make them out to be.

So where is your proof?

link to statements?
im singaporean and im not surprised my government wants to regulate everything new, they already regulate everything old

Teatoken is just a shitcoin, not a scam.

>US thinks they can interfere and pressure their will upon the world.

>big mistake.

>let's prove them wrong.

>I tell u after i buy it all first :)