90% sure POLONIEX is going INSOLVENT!!!

Poloniex updated their TOS, and has requested users to cancel their accounts immediately if they disagree with it.

With a new TOS, and the lack of support-- everyone should really get their shit off of that exchange immediately.

Hopefully Bittrex purchases their interface for pennies on the dollar.

pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/business/dealbook/arbitration-everywhere-stacking-the-deck-of-justice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's bad about it

This has already been confirmed. Anyone with at least a few brain cells left polo months ago

Polo is bankrupt and they might turn into another Mt.Gox any second now

>Poloniex updated their TOS, and has requested users to cancel their accounts immediately if they disagree with it

Yes, that is the general idea of how TOS works.

Updating their ToS means users will have to agree to the changes. If they don't, then they need to go elsewhere. That's how literally everyone does it and there's nothing weird about that. What matters is what they changed.

they updated their TOS to include agreeing to not filing a class action lawsuit against them

what the fuck do you guys think that means

Wait you want me to read their TOS? Fuck that

that was already there a long long time ago

they just added lots of words to it to cover their asses in case the SEC comes after them

They got hacked a while ago and never mentioned it. Rumors say they've been trying to make money off fees to pay everyone back

I said this like 3 weeks ago

And those kikes at coinbase are only holding a fractional reserve of your bitcoin

Literally every single TOS I've ever seen has that clause. They all require you to settle disputes through a mediator.

Protip: it's a non-binding clause in any case because you've probably already closed your account if you're in a class action lawsuit against them. The court won't even consider said clause in a lawsuit because it's irrelevant to damages.

Bittrex or Kraken then?

Particularly where can one hold fiat shit without paying taxes yet

Source?

Where in the TOS does it say that? Show me.

Section 23

If anyone is interested in seeing how waving your right to class action is going, checkout Discover, Wells Fargo, and American Express.

Oh and they're starting to put this bullshit in employment contracts too.

We hoomans do great in numbers and many businesses are taking that right away.

I suggest to no do business with companies that tuck this crap into their contracts or tos.

I really advise you to research this type of behavior. Your funds are at jeperty.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/business/dealbook/arbitration-everywhere-stacking-the-deck-of-justice.html

how the fuck would they be bankrupt when they are making millions every day from fees while running their server on a toaster? They probably have so much profit they could run the site for years with only the savings they have now.

You're not thinking like a bank.

Banks screw you on charging you two overdraft fees instead of one. If you do this to 1 milliom people, you've made $35mill. When these people form a class action, it gets thrown out of court. If polo charges you .5% extra to trade or fcks with your margin calls, but scale it up and effect thousands of people, will good luck sueing em.

Please think outside the box, it might help you to come to today's new way of fucking people over. We are no longer in the 20th century. Thanks.

The topic is about Poloniex going insolvent. Your post has nothing to do with that.

Continue reading, I get to that. They won't be doing an mtgox, they'll be doing stupid shit like messing with your margin calls.

You'll see. Like I said, look into what that clause really means.

Can you really waive your right to a class action suit like that? Will that hold up in court?
If they do something that breaks the law, how can that waiver mean anything?

don't get people saying get your coins off poloniex, if poloniex went down you would want every last one of your cryptos back in fiat

when a small exchange like quadrigacx fucks up, the market still stands, if the biggest non asian exchange goes down there would be a market wide run

I'm more confident in the fact that they're accepting wire transfers so would have federal felonies for wire fraud more than any change to class action lawsuit, which pertains more to market manipulation and long/shorts

There is a difference between criminal law and civil law. Basically messing with someone's money as a corporation or company is civil until proven to be criminal, such as fraud. While an individual is charged with criminal if fraud is committed. And yes, your right to class action can be waved just like that, as to sue asan individual is a right - while as a group is not.

Tellin you, 21st century is gonna be a shit show. Since not everyone knows the bases of law.

>Will that hold up in court?

Probably not. Agreeing to a contract does not necessarily make a thing legal. For example, if they put "user waives their right to not be murdered" in the TOC , it would still be illegal.

> being this ignorant

Even though it has been happening since the l8 90s, but fck that right? Your option will definitely hold up in court.

Link at the bottom. Plz go tell what you just posted to the people that tried sueing wells fargo and amex.

Only if you were their attorney.

I don't think they are going to run but don't think they fact it would be a federal offence will stop anyone from running.
The MintPal CEO was wanted when he ran with the coins but that doesn't make him any easier to find or stop him going to a non-extradition treaty nation and bribing officials to protect him.

>Hopefully Bittrex purchases their interface for pennies on the dollar.

Who the fuck would ever actually want to use poloniex's godawful user interface

Poloniex interface
>everything in one screen
>reactive
>It Just Works
>looks sleek

Bittrex interface
>takes 30s to load each time
>order book and charts separated
>order book insanely zoomed in even at 100%
>pop ups on top right corner, won't turn off even if you disactive them through settings
>interface resets to default settings with every new session
>looks ugly

???????

bittrex is UI is fucking awful.

Polo is genuinely easy to use in night mode.
Exactly this, previous transaction log features are far superior too.

Why so much polo fud lately? Are bittrex shills on biz?

everyone's been saying polo is as sketchy as yobit since forever, just people love their bittrex vs polo meme.

let them lose their money they will refuse to acknowledge it until mt gox happens again

They can sell all their useless BCH for millions as soon as deposits are possible, moron. They're fucking geniuses.

I would switch to bittrex but everyone acts like a headless chicken on bittrex and im not used to dealing with headless chickens.

OKay so what exchange should I use then ?

I like cryptopia.

>insanely zoomed in even at 100%

I have this problem on bittrex or maybe its just how it is, cant zoom out all the way on the graphs. Polos UI is way better, shame they are under such shit management

kraken for fiat, bittrex if you want to dabble in shitcoins

it means they don't want to get sued for keeping BCC

What is it like compared to poloniex or bittrex?
What's the fees or transaction time?

But what if they get hacked?

how can things be real if our eyes aren't real ?

What???
Now that's some bullshit your spouting there.

bnt changers can't come soon enough :^)