Favorite choice of drug for productivity in business?

Hello, I was wondering what this forum uses to stay productive when sealing sales deals or trading shares. I've heard of silicone valley entrepeneurs using "nootropics" to stay on top of their game. I've also heard some of them microdose lsd for maximum productivity.

I personally do speed every day, and when my stash runs out I take cocaine. It's been very effective for meetings, negotiations and hard sales.
I recommend going vegan as hard drugs can be quite taxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UTSqg4sqlU

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=is caffeine a drug
history.com/news/inside-the-drug-use-that-fueled-nazi-germany
atomicheritage.org/article/scientist-refugees-and-manhattan-project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caffeine at the moment

Vyvanse and Phenibut. god tier combo

lsd but its exhausting and breaks are necessary or a mental break will happen

This forum is has investment bankers, no?
Aren't investment bankers notorious for their adderral and cocaine use?

Anybody else do speed or cocaine?

Fuck that man, drugs are just bad. Especially when you feel like trash afterwards. I tried addys for a while and it's just not worth it.

On some web dev forums I used to read most people were just taking adderall.

Nowadays I imagine a ton of peopel are on nootropic stacks but who knows which ones even work.

big difference bewtween an investment banker an a trader

but yes I do a lot of adderall

I can't get a perscription for adderall so I just do cocaine

>What's the difference
One guy is Patrick Bateman and the other is Jordan Belfort,

I was getting it from someone who was just selling their prescription but it's really horrible for you, you will be very productive but you will be up 24+ hours and feel like trash afterwards. Can be real bad for you in the long run, no point in destroying yourself like that you'll regret it.

yeah cocaine is much better
cocaine and adderall are the same thing, its just branded by (((doctors))) as something different

Are you fucking stupid?

wake up sheepie

Retard.

Caffeine and if I really need, modafinil, but I try not to.

>thinks caffeine is a drug
>you are not going to make it my friend

implement some hard drugs in your pathetic regimen

Retarded bait.
lmgtfy.com/?q=is caffeine a drug

caffeine is a dietary supplement just like creatine, the body produces it.
That's why it's common in "nootropic" stacks because its natural and therefore safe.
The sad truth is not chemical drugs are superior to natural drugs.

Fucking idiot, didnt you take chemistry in highschool?

Trolling? Adderall is an amphetamine, closer to meth than cocaine

>caffeine is a dietary supplement just like creatine, the body produces it.

Wrong.

>That's why it's common in "nootropic" stacks because its natural and therefore safe.

Wrong.

>The sad truth is not chemical drugs are superior to natural drugs

Nice grammar retard.

Did you even go to school

>forum
And no drugs because im not a degenerate

Yes, I have a phd in chemistry and i'm making 6 figures a year, and you are a mcdonald manager making a quarter of that?

Kek. So you work at Mcdonalds huh?

You are a pussy, that is what you are.
I don't understand how people can live without doing drugs, blows my mind. Banning drugs is literally a crime against humanity.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment of allowing people to freely choose what drugs they do or do not take..

You're a fucking faggot and should KYS immediately.

Haha that was a joke, i'm currently unemployed, (sales) it goes on and off in the meantime i'm investing in real estate and stock market

>caffeine is a dietary supplement just like creatine, the body produces it.
HAHAHAHA.. it never ceases to amaze me the kind of delusions people come up with to support their dogma.

How come no one has said cannabis? Nothing aides creativity more with less side effects.

Makes you dumb

i smoke weed every day for years and im plenty smart

Thats why carl sagan smoked it right?

Because weed makes your productivity go through the floor

Weed is for faggots sorry to break it to u

>Banning drugs is literally a crime against humanity.
Sorry I thought you were one of those anti drug "muh degeneracy" wannabe edgy larping nazi faggots from /pol. Rock on my man but caffeine is most certainly a drug and even sugar could be considered a drug because it spikes dopamine and insulin in a way that no unprocessed food does.

Who?

Weed turns you into an underachiever, carl sagan used weed because he was depressed, read his biography, the guy was autistic and before smoking weed he had no appreciation for art, it blows my mind how somepeople dont realize how amazing art is

DOGMA is for retarded faggots like you, sorry!

thats why i fukt ur mum, rite fagget?

Are you fucking retarded? So you think every artist that used marijuana to inspire creativity is an underachiever?

>microdose lsd for maximum productivity

hahaahh

id like to see any of these white collar types function on a dose of lsd

weed is the poor mans drug, real artists use LSD, shrooms, the smart ones use cocaine, speed etc.

that's why i do speed and cocaine, turns me into a superhuman, i do admit it gets to you after prolonged abuse and thats why i cycle it like a steroid,
i recommend being vegan as it cancels out the toxins from these drugs

Taking hard drugs regularly AND depriving your body of proteins you can't produce yourself? Great plan OP. Your gonna make it breh.

And he also said it inspires creativity.

you severely underestimate how many drugs those white collar types do

SSRI's

BRUUUH.. DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

Drug experiences are notoriously subjective and different people have different experiences. IME cannabis helps me do anything creative, from trying to learn about crypto trading to studying for my math test and practicing drawing or making music on fruity loops. Other drugs are useful as well, but cannabis is really the only drug with no side effects and addiction potential.

psychedelics are a bit different then doing shit like cocaine though

the white collar types i asumme you are talking about were teenagers/20s in the 70s 80s and 90s. im sure a lot of them had their share of psychs

I know right? Lol, every autistic retard these days thinks that all druggies are gutter junkies meanwhile the reason they dont hear about white collar types taking drugs is because THEY HIDE THEIR USE.

I worked for a guy thats a multimillionaire and he has been doing opiates since he was 13 and he does a lot of work in the public sector and none of the anti drug fags in the government that he works for know that he requires various pills to function and he also takes acid and weed and whatever else. Also because he takes pills everyday he never gets hangovers because he can mask the after-effects of alcohol with pills.

Not really, ANY DRUG can be used in a manner that limits negative consequences. Are you really telling me that cocaine isnt popular on wallstreet?

I overdosed on weed and i began foaming from the mouth

Is your friend Jordan Belfort?

>productivity go through the floor
O RLY? 4 3-hour podcasts a week and standup comedy every night and UFC commentary on weekend isnt productive?

It might make YOU lazy and paranoid but other people find it very beneficial, and find that when they are sober their productivity drops.

That is a rare reaction. You know peanuts can kill certain people? Should we all stop eating peanuts because one in a thousand people are allergic to them?

nope

weed is for degenerates, deal with it my man.
theres a fucking reason why its being legalized, because it literally does nothing but dumbs you down just like alcohol.

governments are controlled by religion and religion creates the fear of death,
drugs like LSD take away the fear of death, gives you egodeath and that is why it's banned.

Fucking untrue. You're gonna tell me that pothead joe doesn't have an addiction when all he does is sit next to the tv and play video games and cannot get his life together?

Sure it's not PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE, but all substances can be mentally addictive

Teatoken.io

I do agree though that people who have a low seizure threshold should be cautious with cannabis. I have seen a person pass out from it and apparently it affects people with "mild epilepsy." But well over 99 percent of people tolerate it incredibly safely.

exactly, why are these retards acting like marijuana is the ultimate drug for productivity?

absolute morons that need to get on cocaine immediately

Rogan spends 20-40 hours a week SPEAKING PUBLICLY and he is blazed the entire time. Very different from playing videogames all day. And even if things are psychologically addictive that doesnt mean theyre negative. If you are psychologically addicted to making money is that negative?

Your argument is irrational and based around DOGMA. Many people find it beneficial to creativity and productivity and their experience shouldnt be ignored just because your cultural bias thinks hippie stoners are dumb. Video games can ruin people's lives but some people find the mental stimulation beneficial.

LOL dude there is no one "ultimate drug." Just like there is no ultimate gun or ultimate airplane. Each one has different uses for different people and each one has different side effects versus benefits. Everything is a compromise but the major thing that makes cannabis so good is that the side effects are almost none existent so if people find that it helps them then they dont have to sacrifice their health. LSD is certainly more powerful and can be a better creative aid but it can also cause negative experiences that last longer and almost no one is able to endure taking LSD everyday but MANY MANY people can get daily productivity boosts with cannabis.

Carl Sagan would have been more articulate and well spoken if he had taken meth or cocaine.
You think Hitler did weed? no he did crystal meth, opiates and cocaine.

history.com/news/inside-the-drug-use-that-fueled-nazi-germany

educate yourself faggot
weed isn't a hard drug and that is why it will never be a god tier drug.

also youre a massive pussy scared of side effects lmao

Read the post I responded to. He stated that there is no addiction potential and that is completely not true and really harmful to a lot of people who smoke all the time and don't do shit but think it's fine because they aren't addicted. I'm
Not saying that you can't do shit when you're high, my buddy smokes 5x and has his shit together way more than I do.

Teatoken.io

OMG WHY DID HITLER LOSE THE WAR THEN? WAS IT BECAUSE HE WAS SUCH A BRILLIANT STRATEGIST OR A METHED OUT PSYCHOPATH?

WHY DID HITLER OPEN UP TWO FRONTS? WHY DIDNT HE WAIT TILL HE HAD AN ATOM BOMB "WONDER WEAPON" INSTEAD OF BLITZING POLAND?

WHY DID HE INSIST ON GIVING HIS TROOPS THE K98 INSTEAD OF THE STG-44? YOU KNOW THAT HITLER IRRATIONALLY THOUGHT THAT WEAPON WAS IMPROPER AND HIS GENERALS HAD TO SNEAK IT INTO SERVICE UNDER THE DESIGNATION MP-43 AS A MACHINE PISTOL?

YOU CAN THANK HITLER FOR THE SITUATION IN GERMANY TODAY BECAUSE POLITICS ARE LIKE A PENDULUM AND WHEN A LEADER GETS TO RADICAL THEN THE POPULATION WILL RESPOND WITH AN OPPOSITE SENTIMENT ORGANICALLY. THATS WHY ITS A BAD IDEA TO ENACT RADICAL CHANGES ALL AT ONCE. THATS WHY LIBERTARIANISM WOULD FAIL IF WE DECLARED ANARCHY TOMORROW BUT IT WILL SUCCEED IF WE GRADUALLY DECENTRALIZE POWER STRUCTURES AND AUTHORITY AND EMPOWER INDIVIDUALS WITH MORE FREEDOM. WHY DID DONALD TRUMP GET ELECTED DESPITE THE BEST EFFORTS OF SJWS? SJWISM ACTUALLY WAS ONE OF THE FACTORS THAT HELPED TRUMP GET ELECTED. GERMANY HAS DEEP ANTI FASCIST AND ANTI RACIST SENTIMENTS THANKS TO HITLER AND THAT IS WHY MERKEL HAS BEEN ABLE TO SUCCEED IN HER PLAN TO DESTROY THE RHINELAND LOL!

SOUNDS LIKE ALL THAT COCAINE AND METH IS CAUSING YOU TO BE DELUSIONAL AND YOU GUYS THAT ARE ALWAYS GLORIFYING HITLER ARE DOGMATIC DELUSIONAL RETARDS THAT WISH SO BADLY FOR SOME THINGS TO BE TRUE THAT YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ACTUAL HISTORY AND INSTEAD SELECTIVELY PAY ATTENTION TO THE BITS THAT APPEAL TO YOUR DELUSIONAL SENSIBILITIES.

ROGAN ADMITTED THAT CANNABIS IS ABOUT AS PSYCHOLOGICALLY ADDICTING AS VIDEO GAMES! HOW MANY PEOPLE SPEND ALL DAY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES INSTEAD OF BEING PRODUCTIVE? PEOPLE THAT LET CANNABIS RUIN THEIR LIVES WOULD HAVE HAD THEIR LIVES RUINED BY SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY WEAK. THAT IS ANOTHER THING ROGAN SAID. AND IF THOSE PEOPLE THAT SMOKE WEED AND DONT DO SHIT WANTED TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES THEY WOULDNT HAVE TO FACE CRIPPLING WITHDRAWALS LIKE SO MANY OTHER DRUGS SAME WITH VIDEO GAMES.

Not reading that autism, suck my cock you pothead degenerate faggot

I don't know about this. Weed makes me really lazy and slow, and the next day I still have low motivation. But usually I have a ton of motivation and energy throughout the day. So I don't smoke week but I can see some people being fat slobs because of jt

Tea and nicotine. Nicotine to keep me engaged, tea just because.

Nofap and regular meditation alone do unspeakable wonders for productivity though.

Carl Sagan was a fucking astronomer you fucking moron, he's not a psychologist, chemist or doctor, he's an autistic physicist who had to become a pothead to appreciate art.

you are a stupid motherfucker, stop replying to me.

>samfagging to try to bump your worthless thread
Cute little newshitter.

MORE DELUSIONAL AND SELECTIVE BIAS

IT MIGHT MAKE YOU SLOW AND LAZY BUT IT MOTIVATES AND INSPIRES CREATIVITY IN OTHER PEOPLE. DO WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU. TRYING TO PRESCRIBE THE SAME PHARMACEUTICAL REGIME TO THE ENTIRE POPULATION IS FUTILE BECAUSE DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS HAVE DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL REACTIONS TO DIFFERENT DRUG. IF WEED HELPS PEOPLE THOUGH THAT SHOULD BE ENCROURAGED BECAUSE IT HAS VERY MINIMAL SIDE EFFECTS.

>tea and ciggaretes -> literally the poor mans drug
> no fap
>how fucking retarded are you, take you no fap superpowers and shove them up your ass.
>meditation
>lmao you are autism.

here is my regimen

monday - meth
tuesday - cocaine
wednesday - meth
thursday - cocaine
friday - lsd and shrooms
saturday - rest
sunday - rest

productivity through the roof and i dont have to engage in autistic shit like no fap or meditation which has been debunked millions of times

i also forgot,
vegan diet

WHY DID HITLER OPEN UP TWO FRONTS LIKE A METHED OUT RETARD? WHY DIDNT HE WAIT FOR HIS ATOM BOMB PROJECT TO SUCCEED BEFORE GOING TO WAR? WHY DID ALL THE JEWISH SCIENTISTS FLEE TO THE USA AND HELP THEM MAKE AN ATOM BOMB?

WHY DID HE INSIST A BOLT ACTION RIFLE IS SUPERIOR TO AN AUTOMATIC RIFLE IN AN INTERMEDIATE CARTRIDGE?

So then why did you say that weed has no side effects and no addiction potential? I agree that t helps some people, but it's definitely not the be all end all of drugs, and I would argue that the help is pretty marginal. Maybe you should rethink your weed consumption with the way you're talking here

Teatoken.io

potheads, when will they learn

THANKS TO HITLERS IRRATIONAL HATE FOR JEWISH PEOPLE MANY OF THE SCIENTISTS THAT FLED NAZI GERMANY ENDED UP HELPING THE USA IN THE MANHATTAN PROJECT.

atomicheritage.org/article/scientist-refugees-and-manhattan-project

He already had a sweet gig before he started doing drugs though. Not really hard to do a podcast/standup/commentary after smoking weed dude. It's not exactly productivity, but ambition that gets messed up. Some people can push through it where most can't.

bruuuuuuuuuuuh I SAID IT HAS THE SAME ADDICTION POTENTIAL AS FUCKING VIDEO GAMES OR SHITPOSTING ON Veeky Forums? HOW MANY PEOPLE SPEND ALL DAYING SHITPOSTING INSTEAD OF DOING THEIR HOMEWORK?

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT BUT THE PHYSICAL EFFECTS OF CANNABIS ARE SO MILD THAT IF THEY HELP SOMEONE THEN THAT IS OPTIMAL FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO SUFFER ADDERAL COMEDOWNS OR SOMETHING SIMILAR.

TRY TALKING INFRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND MAKING THEM LAUGH AND ENTERTAINING THEM. BEFORE ROGAN'S PODCAST MOST PEOPLE JUST THOUGH HE WAS THE FEAR FACTOR GUY BUT THEN HIS PODCAST BLEW UP AND HIS STAND UP SALES SOARED THROUGH THE ROOF AND HE HAD BEEN SMOKING WEED SINCE 2001.

>take drugs you loser
Holy shit.

>Some people can push through it where most can't.
You know when some people complain that weed makes them paranoid? Some people use that paranoia to motivate them. Its not always "just pushing through" apathy or whatever.

>Banning drugs is literally a crime against humanity

>oh please ban everything
>but except weed, amphetamine and iphones

He also smoked weed in the 1970's when it was way weaker?? Average weed is 57-67% more potent than back then, along with the convenience of having a smart phone to hit up your dealer, and the average person having a car and starting in adolescence. It's never been easier to get drugs.

Have you gone to the doctor though? Don't really know if I'd want to chase after money if I was going to die early trying to get it.

i play in a band, its my prescription

we are all going to die anyways, also i get extremely paranoid when around doctors or police,
that is why i self medicate with a vegan diet

STRONGER WEED MEANS YOU DONT HAVE TO INHALE AS MUCH SMOKE. A LOT OF PEOPLE NOW JUST TAKE ONE HIT WHEN THEY ARE WORKING. ITS NOT THE DRUGS FAULT PEOPLE ABUSE IT AND USE IT IN A WAY THAT CAUSES CONSEQUENCES. HEROIN CAN BE USED WITHOUT GETTING ADDICTED BUT PEOPLE USE IT WRONG. PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO SMOKE A WHOLE JOINT OF STRONG WEED BUT INSTEAD CAN TAKE ONE LITTLE HIT AND REMAIN FUNCTIONAL ON THE JOB.

t. experienced employee

You never answered why if Hitler was such a brilliant rational genius did he open up two fronts and send all his nuclear scientists to the USA and start a war without a true wonder weapon aka atom bomb.

test e
no crash or psychosomatic addiction
keeps you high all year round

cringe

Didn't OP ask about nootropics?

What I have is alpha-GPC, ginko biloba, ginseng and theanine. I think about adding something for better focus.

>being this fucking stupid

Are you fucking retarded or what? Refined sugar is in the grey area between nutrient and drug because it causes your body to release dopamine and insulin and it's not found in unprocessed foods in large quantities. And caffiene and alcohol are literal drugs even though theyre legal. Alcohol kills as many people a year as heroin and in countries where opiate use is lower alcohol use is typically higher and junkies are usually peaceful when they have their medicine versus roaming hoards of homeless drunk bums that shit their pants and violently attack people.

You are incredibly stupid. Sugar is not a DRUG just because it produces a chemical reaction. Is jogging a drug because it makes you produce serotonin?

Productivity stack: ritalin, caffeine, nicotine
Creativity stack: weed, ritalin, alcohol

Welcome to the nwo