Iberians sure got fucked more than anybody else

The Iberians today are like, the rape babies of so many different groups. Lets see...

They got Gaul'd (If the Celtiberians are Gauls and not just Celtic influenced Iberians).

Roman'd

Visigoth'd

Moor'd

Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of western Europe plus Muslim migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Spaniards. Is there anything left of genuine Iberian civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBPT0-5iako
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Steppe
ranhaer.com/thread-25579-1-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartessos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carthage'd?

Vikings also raped through there

I anglo their women every summer
so anglo'd

Are spanish women easy? Asking for a friend.

were you not an ignorant retard you would've specified in the subject which iberia do you mean coz the other iberia didn't have it any easier

By context and pic you can tell, retard

How the language was, yes, how it did sound, nope. About the rest (religion, culture, etc) yes to that as well.

t. Spaniard,

>Phylogeographic analyses show that the haplogroup composition of the ancient Iberians was very similar to that found in modern Iberian Peninsula populations, suggesting a long-term genetic continuity since pre-Roman times.

>thousands of raiders change the genetic makeup of a region

i hate this episode

how the fuck did European mantain those genes for so long? Iberia and Italia and even Greece

and the current immigration is the first time in history those genes are actually threatened?

>Spaniards and iberians are somehow the same people

It's not how it work

And we can do the same for Anglo

First Iberianed, then Gauled, then Germaned, then Belged, then Romaned, then Anglo'd, then Saxoned, then Daned, then Norded, then Normaned, then Frenched, then Scotted, then Welshed, then Dutched, then Germaned

Because unlike what EU4 and /pol/ would tell you genocides and whole-scale ethnic replacements are very rare.

Its seems like iberians did plenty of fucking...the new world on average is like 30% iberian. North Africa atleast the areas west of tunisia and north of the sahara are 30% iberian as well.

iberia was the new world of the old world

>English tourists
>Getting laid
They get drunk at 12:00 and spend the rest of the day singing and being overall obnoxious and retarded. On top of that they are the ugliest motherfuckers out of everyone in Europe. And the teeth thing is not a meme. Their women are disgusting and barely fuckable with no hygiene and somehow are always sweating.
I don't know what lies Nigels tell at home but irl English tourist are hermetic and no one wants to interact with them. Not just locals.
t. Croatian

can confirm, english tourist are universally hated by european partygoers

youtube.com/watch?v=sBPT0-5iako

OP here, I was referring to culture more than actual genetics.

Iberian culture never really disappeared in the north. Reading about the early county of Castile is pretty interesting as it was the only place in western europe that based its law on iberian popular law instead of Roman law. Institutions like concejos or anti-churches or were always parts of iberian culture

kek

English are the most polite tourists I've ever met like the japanese. You want obnoxious try poles, russians and chinese.

The Anglos today are like, the rape babies of so many different groups. Lets see...
They got Roman'd (If the Romans are latin and not just Etruscan influenced Samnites).
>Saxon'd
>Viking'd
>French'd
>Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of western Europe plus Muslim migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Anglos. Is there anything left of genuine Anglo civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

>English are the most polite tourists I've ever met
Ameriburger?

Before the invention of modern transportation moving hundreds of thousands of people was really difficult.

The only reason the North Amerindians got replaced was because they all died off.

And for the South Americans it took the Spandiards and Brazilians sending thousands of people for hundreds of years. And even then they're only around 50% Euro.

The Iberian culture is still alive under a thin painting of christianism and Roman mores. Like, there are so many bizarre traditions than it's insane.
>English are the most polite.
Kek.

So Basque doesn't exist now? It's the only place in Western Europe that still retains a pre-IE language and culture. I'd argue other places have been raped harder than Iberia.

>Roman'd

Everyone was Roman'd. Visigoths and Moors were removed from the premises and Reconquista'd though.

That's more than original French and Brits can say about their countries (invaded and cucked by Franks/Burgundians and Saxons/Normans since over 1000 years and counting). Cucks.

visigoth's removed from the premises.
not really, half of the top 10 most popular surnames are visigothic

Visigoths removed? The Astur-leonés kingdom was ruled by old visigoth nobility and part of the ideology behind the Reconquista was that they were the successors of the visigoth kingdom of Toledo

The Visigoth Kingdom was destroyed, and the Asturian kingdom was ruled by locals. Not to mention the rest of the kingdoms. There was no 'continuation' of the visigoth kingdom in any way except in the a posteriori romantic propaganda written by the church about 2 centuries after the muslim invasion, and it was more about restoring political unity of the Peninsula and christiniaty, that was the ideal of the Reconquista.

>The Visigoth Kingdom was destroyed, and the Asturian kingdom was ruled by locals.
No it was ruled by a neogothic nobility.You are confusing Castile and Leon/Asturias
> Not to mention the rest of the kingdoms.
What about them?
> There was no 'continuation' of the visigoth kingdom in any way except in the a posteriori romantic propaganda written by the church about 2 centuries after the muslim invasion, and it was more about restoring political unity of the Peninsula and christiniaty, that was the ideal of the Reconquista.
WRONG.The neogothic kingdom of Asturias/Leon preserved Visigothic law(liber iudiciorum),had a Visigothic nobility and kept Visigothic distribution of land and property.
I would recommend you to read about the stuff before posting.Else you look like a jackass or a clueless moron.I hope that I helped.Cheers

I'm such a weaboo that I proposed to one after funding 8 months of globehopping.

Assuming Pelayo was a hispanogoth, his line dissapeared pretty soon. Asturias and the whole northern littoral had always been either indifferent or hostile to the Visigoth power. The only reason the locals pacted with the fleeing hispanogoths was because the deal remained the same; fighting the central power, which now was the Muslims. These regions were also neanderthal af, so in order to structure some sort of state and law you take what you have, which was the liber iudiciorum and all the clerical stuff and adapt it to local customs.

About the other surging kingdoms, Pamplona and Aragon, the had zero connection with le visigoth revival. Also, most hispanogoths remained in the muslim zone and or simply pacted with the Muslims. I.e Teodomiro in Murcia. So >implications.

The whole muh connection thing which was meant basically to propp up the ideal of the Reconquista were drawn centuries later by le Beato de Liébana and Alfonso II, which were as visigoths as my ass.

You're welcome. Cheers.

>Assuming Pelayo was a hispanogoth
He was
> his line dissapeared pretty soon.
Yes and a relatie of him was appointed
> Asturias and the whole northern littoral had always been either indifferent or hostile to the Visigoth power.
Asturias had been pacified a while back with Galicia.The ones that were given problems were Cantabrians and Vasconians
> The only reason the locals pacted with the fleeing hispanogoths was because the deal remained the same; fighting the central power, which now was the Muslims.
What deal? It was Visigothic land.
> These regions were also neanderthal af
What?
> so in order to structure some sort of state and law you take what you have, which was the liber iudiciorum and all the clerical stuff and adapt it to local customs.
They took a very complex neogothic law.Neither Castile or Pamplona used the liber iudiciorum.
>Pamplona and Aragon, the had zero connection with le visigoth revival
True.
>Also, most hispanogoths remained in the muslim zone and or simply pacted with the Muslims. I.e Teodomiro in Murcia. So >implications.
Wrong.Only arians remained there.Most catholics went to the north fleeing from muslim and arian occupation
>The whole muh connection thing which was meant basically to propp up the ideal of the Reconquista were drawn centuries later by le Beato de Liébana and Alfonso II, which were as visigoths as my ass.
All the Asturian nobility was Visigothic in origin.I don't know why you are trying to deny the obvious

Good additions, anons.

The Caucasus is weird. There's an Albania in the Caucasus, there's an Iberia, etc.

>genocides and whole-scale ethnic replacements are very rare.
Not really, people just used to get genocided by very similar groups, so the genetic makeup doesn't change much.

The Basque language literally seems to have holdovers from the stone age.

>'''arians'''

The burger is exposed

The Germans today are like, the rape babies of so many different groups. Lets see...

They got Latin'd (If the Romans are latins and not just etruscan influenced samnites).

Viking'd

Swedish'd

Russian'd

Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of central Europe plus Muslim migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Germans. Is there anything left of genuine Germanic civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

Vandalized
sounds so dirty when you say it in it's proper context.

The Chinese today are like, the rape babies of so many different groups. Lets see...

They got indoeuropean'd (If the Shang are indoeuropeans and not just asian influenced indoeuropeans).

Hun'd

Mongol'd

Japanese'd

Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of eastern Asia plus Muslim migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Chinese. Is there anything left of genuine Chinese civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

>(If the Shang are indoeuropeans and not just asian influenced indoeuropeans).

Wait, what? I know nothing about early China, is this real or a meme?

check it out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Steppe

The Arabs today are like, the rape babies of so many different groups. Lets see...

They got Persian'd (If the achaemenids are persian and not just persian influenced medes).

Roman'd

Turk'd

Anglo'd

Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of western Asia plus Zanj migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Arabs. Is there anything left of genuine Arab civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

I know, so often I try to give a shit but even my mind's voice can't pronounce shit like the aztecs and I give up. But yeah, China as a whole has historically been somewhat of a melting pot and metropolis of it's own.

And yeah, evidently Indo Europeans first came from central asia/north india that whole area, and mummies have been found in the chinese desert with obvious caucasoid features, debatable but visibly evident at least.

The Russians today are like, the rape babies of so many different groups. Lets see...

They got Viking'd (If the Rurikids are viking and not just viking influenced mordvins).

Mongol'd

Polished

German'd

Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of eastern Europe plus Muslim migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Russians. Is there anything left of genuine Russian civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

>And yeah, evidently Indo Europeans first came from central asia/north india that whole area, and mummies have been found in the chinese desert with obvious caucasoid features, debatable but visibly evident at least.
Indo-European populations in Xinjiang had nothing to do with ancient China.

Compared to mtDNA samples from Erlitou,the Yanshi sites(Early Shang) experienced gene flow from the north(G2a1) and northwest(Z).
ranhaer.com/thread-25579-1-2.html

that other thread really triggered you, didn't it pal?

Very interesting, thanks guys.

The correct term is Hispanics or Hispanians or whatever, Iberians is a later non-sensical term created later by ignorants.

It depends, but generally they aren't.

t. Spaniard

Argentinian

>invaded and cucked by Franks
How can we invaded ourselves ?

>Burgundians and Saxons

Invaded Gauls not the French, and we genocided both of them

Our compatriots are still ruling England as we speak now, and 45% of the anglos have French dna

>Normans since over 1000 years and counting
They got their ass handed, then we gave them a little duchy so they would raid the bretons, and when we got tireed of them (in 1200 AD) we took back their duchy

our compatriots are still ruling Sweden tho

By the way your country is also ruled by a French nobility, jorge

t. Pride of Algeria

>Algayria
You mean the shithole that we easily btfo and colonized for 200 years ?
You mean the people whose women drown in nigger semen ?

Why are you speaking about such a lowly and shitty people ?

By the way

You begged us to save your ass during the Spanish-Morrocan war, pretty much like you begged to us during the reconquista

There was this clay called Gaul 1500 years ago populated by celtoromans. And there was this clay called Hispania 1500 years ago populated by hispanoromans.

One got invaded by franks (and others), the other got invaded by muslims.

1500 years later, today, one is still called Hispania, ruled and populated by essentially the same people as of 1500 years ago. For a while it was called Al-Andalus, but the Hispanians fought back the invader and Reconquista'd the clay. The Eternal Spaniard is truly eternal througout History.

The other... never fought back the invader. Never Reconquista'd. It was subyugated, dominated, colonized and even the name (Gaul) and the heritage of their inhabitants was erased from the face of earth. It was ultimately cuckified. The name of that clay is now France, and their people are now called 'french'. The clay of the invaders.

Few things make me smirk so hard as when our northern neighbors claim to be a 'celtic' country. :3

Cheers, Frank Martin.

>There was this clay called Gaul 1500 years ago populated by celtoromans. And there was this clay called Hispania 1500 years ago populated by hispanoromans.

Indeed

>1500 years later, today, one is still called Hispania, ruled and populated by essentially the same people as of 1500 years ago.

Nope

you're moors, and you has a huge input of negroe in you
>For a while it was called Al-Andalus, but the Hispanians fought back the invader and Reconquista'd the clay.

French and Flemish and Catalans did it, you were to bothered to such Arab cocks to do it yourself and now you're sucking the cock of your French King

>The Eternal Spaniard is truly eternal througout History.

Don't forget to pay your tax to your French master, Eternal Spaniard

>The other... never fought back the invader. Never Reconquista'd. It was subyugated, dominated, colonized and even the name (Gaul) and the heritage of their inhabitants was erased from the face of earth. It was ultimately cuckified. The name of that clay is now France, and their people are now called 'french'. The clay of the invaders.

Too bad for you it is our clay, French have nothing to do with nordic gaulish cucks, we don't listen to every bullshit that say our state unlike you

>Few things make me smirk so hard as when our northern neighbors claim to be a 'celtic' country. :3

The republic claim it*

But French don't care about a made-up myth from the revolution

>It is our clay

Haha, no, it's the clay of the Germans (Franks).

Asterix the Gaul is a cuck, a conquered, colonized and subjugated cuck like the cherokee indians.

Deal with it.

>germanics = germans

really made me think

>everyone still believes an invasion = such a preposterous level of sweeping systematic rape that it changes the ethnicity of the native population
this has never actually happened, it's so ridiculous
even in the spanish colonies after the plagues they were absorbed more into the indigenous population than vice versa. that's what actually happens.

>Germans

Nope

They're our slaves just like you, in fact you and the germans are very similar we French fuck your women and you prostitute them to us so we can fuck them

>Asterix the Gaul is a cuck, a conquered, colonized and subjugated cuck like the cherokee indians.

Indeed

i mean think about what you're actually saying
even if you sent an army somewhere with the express purpose of inseminating every fertile woman they can possibly get their hands on then the number of those babies would still pale in comparison to their own (assuming they even keep them) and then would be completely absorbed back into the native population within a few generations like it never happened. of course ethnic shifts do happen but it's not because of hilarious levels of rape, just populations merging and intermarrying with each other naturally.

Your country is genuinely our clay tho

Even Isabella the catholic was a French nobity from house of Ivrea

It seems that Moors like you can only be great when French rule over you

When i think about it now, Spain was a proto-colony of ours...

West Germanics=Germans

Anyway you look at it or how you paint it, the clay north of the Pyrenees underwent and invasion and colonization to which the native population never recovered. Never.

Gaul and Britannia are the Red Indians of Europe.

As for leaders of France:

>Charlemagne, german (Frank ruling from Aachen, Germany)
>Louis XIV, spanish (mom was from Valladolid, making sure that the house of Bourbon was from then on a Spanish dinasty, and along with an italian, Mazarin, led France to victory in the 30 yrs war)
>Napoleon, italian (no explanation needed).

>Louis XIV's mother was Spanish because she was born and grew up in Spain despite her Austrian genetics.
that's right
>Therefore Louis XIV is Spanish
well according to your logic, shouldn't he be French then?

What an absolute retard. Also Corsica is French.

you forgot Yanked.

also Yanked.

>hilarious levels of rape

>if the achaemenids are persian and just persian influenced medes
The Achaemenids are Persians, the Medes are just a different tribe of Persians who settled down before them. The royal family/Achaemenids are a literal cadet branch of the same family/dynasty that ruled the Mede Empire, Astages maternal grandson is Cyrus the Great.

It kinda makes a bit of sense. Consider that Iberia is the end point of the migration superhighway that was Europe and Asia. A bunch of groups end up there once they can't go any farther west to run away from their eastern neighbors. And then they get invaded by the next people trying to run west. Britain would be another end point, I guess.

Only doggystyle/from behind is rape.

Oral is not even sex.

>Charlemagne

LMAO

Pic related

>Louis XIV

LMAO again

he isn't spaniard he just fucked a spanish whore

>Spanish dinasty

HAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao you're such in denial, moor

Remind where is Bourbon again
Remind from whose dynasty bourbon come

You're ruled by French since the reconquiste and before that you were ruled by Goths

Pathetic cuckold

>>Napoleon, italian (no explanation needed).
Corsican*

>Even Isabella the catholic was a French nobity from house of Ivrea
Trastamaras are Castillians. The Borbouns are Navarrese so technically France was ruled by a Spanish dynasty since the Valois felt.

>well according to your logic, shouldn't he be French then?
Spanish dad (Borbouns are from Navarra) and Spanish mom.

>Remind where is Bourbon again
Navarra
>Remind from whose dynasty bourbon come
Jimena

Since the last week you have been trying hard pathetic cunt, go back to /int/ to keep shitposting with you inferiority complex.

The fourth is not me, moor

Nope Trastamare are from the house of Ivrea which, they're just French that dominated lowly moors

As for Bourbon they're French lmao

Their blood is French, they comes from French clay, and they don't have anyrhing to do with brown shitskins kow as ibeniggers

>The Borbouns are Navarrese
Are you high? The Duchy of Bourbon is right in the middle of France.

Umayyad bro?

You're missing Suebis and Vikings and even French and Brit to some extent in the Peninsular war.

This has created a real strange here. Any European looking dude can a native. Phenotype types are out control here.

I have friends who can pass as Germans, I myself look Irish somewhat. Then you have the more swarthy types.

Of course there are limits:

Scandis wouldn't pass, nor would very Eastern Euros because of the face, nor very Southern looking features.

Here's how I think the average Iberian looks like. It's a mix of the more pale Northerners and the swarthier Southerners.

t. Have been living here for 5 years.

Forgot pic.

>

enjoying the autistic exchange between the moor and the frog

>Trastamara is French!
Try harder

t.I am an ignorant and smelly paddie

Actually, Germans show the least continuity between modern and ancient populations. If fact, genetic studies suggest that most of population got replaced between 5th and 9th centuries.

hey look at me i know things
shut up pathetic looser

It's a pity, the thread had potential until the frenchman began to shitposting left and right.

>the spaniards and brazilians

The OP was clearly stating which kind of thread was gonna be.

>i started it
Implying

At first i defended the moors, but then, one of them started to shit on us for no reason then i shifted of side

The moor is the one to blame

You all are like little babies.

The Sicillians have been, in order,

Phoenician'd
Greek'd
Roman'd
Vandal'd
Greek'd again
Ostrogoth'd
Arab'd
Norman'd
French'd
Aragon'd
Spain'd
Italy'd

source?
I think the Christian kingdoms occasionally asked European kingdoms for military help to fight the moors, these European soldiers were often granted lands and stayed after the wars.

>The Basque language literally seems to have holdovers from the stone age.

Not just the language, but the people as well

Stay mad Pierre. Henry of Navarra is Spanish just like Louis XIV.

maybe he meant both, you don't even know

Aren't they more Neanderthal than anybody else? Maybe Basque is a Neanderthal derived language?

>Aren't they more Neanderthal than anybody else?
And proud of it. They show their inherent primitiveness like a badge

>Am I missing anything? I assume if all the peoples of western Europe plus Muslim migrants all got homogenized together, they would all look and talk like Spaniards. Is there anything left of genuine Iberian civilization? Do we even know what their religion was like? Or language?

Yes, you are missing what is possibly the first indoeuropean civilization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartessos

1)If you had at least read the Wikipedia article you've posted you'll see that the Turdetani language (along with other Iberian languages) was Pre-indoeuropean
2)They weren't the first Indoeuropean civilization, that would be the Hittities, then the Myceneans and Persians
3)They weren't even the first European civilization, those would be Minoans, Myceneans, Nuragics and Etruscans in chronological order.

I've read dozens of books and all the most recent studies on the prehistory of the Mediterranean.