Are there really people who oppose abortion not out of concern for the welfare of the unborn...

Are there really people who oppose abortion not out of concern for the welfare of the unborn, or because they consider it to be murder, but because they view an unwanted pregnancy as some sort of punishment for taking the risk of having unprotected sex?

What kind of person would think like that?

someone who thinks in strictly economic terms.

when you treat all human behaviors the same way you do with economic choices, you see behaviors that affect the larger system having a "punishment" a problem that is correcting itself.

Honestly, all this discussion of abortion is stupid. We should be talking more about Assbortion. Do you really think the world needs more pic related?

Being a muslim, Can someone explain this abortion shitfit to me? it seems like just making abortion illegal past a certain level of fetal development illegal. That way the cunt has enough time to get rid of the baby without killing something that is sentient ?

Are abortions legal in the Muslim world?

the conservatives want it as a last resort or nothing at all

the liberals want it as another form of birth control subsidized by the state

honestly I'm with the liberals on this one, id rather pay to kill the child than pay to raise it

in fact i would like to take it further, since memory and consciousness doesn't come into play around 3 it just be legal to put down a infant beforehand

>Tfw agree with this statement
>Can't ever state it off of the internet because people will get unbelievably asshurt by it.

Except many conservatives(mainly Republicans) are also against women having easy access to birth control anyway. Abortion is NOT birth control, however, it is a necessary evil that should not be interfered with by the government.
We have already seen the consequences that occur when such measures are taken(septic abortions, more poverty, etc). Besides, they don't care about saving money, or all babies. They just want to make sure white women are giving birth if they actually get pregnant more however. So, they will go as low as prevent abortion for all women. This is obviously retarded but of course Republicans are the most pathetic party so don't be so surprised.

Not that retarded faggot but yes, Muslims believe the soul enters the baby when it takes its first breath so abortion and stem cell research are a-okay for Muslims.

You don't know what economics is.
People that view pregnancy as "punishment" are arguing from a subjective moral standpoint, the exact same way liberals do in the other direction, but with extra hypocrisy on the side.

Economics is a chaotic system that naturally arises from human behaviors, which have objective sources themselves - sources which we uncover a little more each day. It's why AI is going to take over the world in the future.
It's also why attempting to manually "shape" economics is something akin to playing god. We don't entirely understand human nature yet, and very few things are guaranteed.
So whenever we do it, we inevitably wreck the shit somewhere down the line.

Christians who want abortion outlawed believe life begins at conception. Therefore any abortion, no matter how early along, is morally equivalent to murdering a fully developed baby.

Yes it's retarded but that's what they believe.

If 2/3 Abrahamic religions can agree on something than it must of some significance. They aren't exactly the most humanist religions though. It's also another example of Jews and Muslims having something in common.

>making them pay for it
>against "easy acces"

I guess if you consider something not being free anymore as access, then sure.

>If 2/3 Abrahamic religions can agree on something than it must of some significance.

No, that doesn't follow at all. This is the kind of """reasoning""" that leads people to lose their shirt at Vegas.

>example of Jews and Muslims having something in common.

How is this surprising? Mohemmed (piss be upon him) studied Torah with Jewish elders, and tried to pass himself off as a Jewish prophet, but he had virtually no knowledge of Christianity. Naturally the cult he established was heavy on Jewish plagiarisms and low on Christian ones.

>religions with the same roots have some similar beliefs
Really makes you think!

>durr hurr religious texts determine all morality
I live in Turkey where its illegal to abort a baby past 6 weeks
interesting...hmmm . well at what point . Well from that point of view, I suppose it makes sense why they hate abortion so much

Well if anything this means that orthodox Abrahamism is somewhat unopposed to the idea of abortion but it also shows that Abrahamism has seen its strongest expression of humanism in Christianity.

>durr religions that have similar tenants make it plagarism
No retard. Islam is supposed to be a natural progression of Abrahamic tradition. So of course they acknowledge the old testament, regard mot of the Christian gospels as heresy and add some new revelations with Prophet Muhammad. Not everything revolves around "muh chosen people" , shlomo

Abortion is completely banned in Judaism. "Go forth and multiply".

Arabia was a hotbed of Jewish activity in the years leading up to Islam with the likes of Dhu Nuwas. Also the possibility of Muhammads followers seeing the Judaic customs of the Abyssinians who gave them refuge might have influenced them as well.

I call it plagiarism because Mohemmed (piss be upon him) claimed as revelations stories he had learned from the Jews. This is not the usual "religions influence one another", nor is it even "newer cults base themselves upon older ones", this is simple plagiarism, a man claiming as his own work what he knows he copied from another.

How is it actually managed in their society though?

Abortion shouldn't be legal because a lot of retards will start abusing that shit. They even do it now, but they very well run even higher risks to their lives for attempting it in the first place.

However, abortions for medical reasons should never be outlawed. It's one of the most stupid fucking shits that i've seen in my life that a woman had what is called an "inevitable miscarriage" as the fetus, despite being alive, had its membranes accidentally ruptured, leaving him exposed to a shitload of infections, and pretty much an inevitable death. Despite knowing this, no one could do a shit but wait until the kid died by itself and the mother was risking getting serious fucked up infections that could have costed her womb, just because the fucking law says you can't kill the little shit even if you know he's done for anyways.

If you don't want a kid, then don't be a fucking retard and don't fuck. Why not just masturbate? Is that so fucking terrible? If it's so fucking terrible, then you would go through the hassle of getting a fucking condom wouldn't you?

Abortion should be outlawed, not because it's killing a kid, but because the retards had it coming.

> since memory and consciousness doesn't come into play around 3 it just be legal to put down a infant beforehand
t. retard

This is why we don't have shitheads making laws.

Wait, we do.

Thru shame and guilt, since they generally lack the legal apparatus to outlaw it. It was illegal when Israel was founded, but in recent years the libshit tide has swept that away.

The main problem is with people aborting for reasons of aesthetics or personal preference like gender. In such cases I think "my body" should be overruled.

>Are there really people who oppose abortion not out of concern for the welfare of the unborn, or because they consider it to be murder

I don't care about the quality of life for a homeless person, yet I don't think they should be murdered.

>but because they view an unwanted pregnancy as some sort of punishment for taking the risk of having unprotected sex?

no

>it's retarded to end a life

Abortion is illegal in my country with some exceptions (rape and retarded mother) and lots of people share the kind of thinking you're talking about OP.

It's also very funny because these same folks are the ones who want capital punishment back. So obviously killing humans isn't their concern, they just have a hard on for punishment and dictatorial societies.

That's basically the law already

KICKASS counterargument bro!

Someone who thinks in strictly economic terms would recognize that terminating pregnancies on demand is vastly preferable to any alternative

Yeah, it's more expensive than using birth control, but it's even more expensive to let dumb people who failed to use birth control carry to term and raise unwanted children in broken homes, even discounting all the other cases where one might want to get an abortion.

>thousands of thousands of bastard children having antipathy for society due to their broken childhoods
>economically sound

I hope you don't get anywhere economics of finance (or anything money related for that matter).

I'm a right winger, but I think abortion should be legal. The US would look like Brazil by now if it wasn't.

Maybe sluts should just take birth control which is so cheap it's practically free instead of killing unborn children. Ever think of that?

That's funny, I bet you support importing millions of muslim refugees who will have five children per family out of the other end of your mouth.

There's no such thing as a 100% success rate on any birth control, well there is, but it involves getting a stint stuck in your cock to stop the cum nozzle

Do refugees automatically have antipathy for countries that shelter them?

No, but their kids do because they got called a wog at school, literal inability to handle banter

Yes?

If we live in a world were all guest hate their hosts for daring to shelter them from people who wish to kill them, then I guess one shouldn't house refugees.

Generally not, though the last few attacks have been refugees/first gen. They realise their home country was a shithole and don't want the new one to become one too. Their kids though? Fuck no.

Sorry, meant to say 'fuck yes'.

R O A C H
O
A
C
H

last few attacks were from people born in the country

>then I guess one shouldn't house refugees.
Racist!

in a world were a race is always chaotic evil then racism is for the best

Pulling out works fine, your bush era abstinence only middle school sex ed classes won't tell you that though.

>tfw want abortion to be legal so less niggers are born and less children are born to single moms that become betas because of a lack of a father figure
>but want abortion to be illegal because don't want women to be able to fuck bareback without consequences and being able to abuse welfare
Why can't everything be black and white and being clear good and bad solutions?

>Virgins
>being competent enough to pull out
This is how most unplanned pregnancies happen too

I don't have strong feelings one way or another about abortion, but anybody who has ever spent time with a toddler could tell you they are very much conscious. Children usually start talking before age one and are able to form simple sentences by age two. Within a few months of birth, they're able to understand basic cause and effect, read the emotions of others, and engage in play.

I realize the question of "at what level of mental sophistication is it okay to humanely kill something" is complex, and the answer is totally subjective. But I would argue that babies grow from helpless blobs into "little people" well before age three.

t. economic illiterate