>Jesus is repeatedly depicted as light skinned and non-Negroish in early Christianity

>The closest populations to Jesus' genetically are Samaritians, Mizrahi Jews, and Assyrians apparently (all non-Negroish looking)
>Meanwhile modern ones try to turn him into an Achmed or Jamal looking man

When will the Achmed Jesus die?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448.figures-only
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians#DNA_and_genetic_studies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543891
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean that he wasn't a gulfie Arab? Then you're right and he obviously wasn't black. However, he was Levantine and would look similar to Palestinians, Jordanians and Syrians aka, Achmeds.

You've never seen an Assyrian, have you? They're very dark.

>Palestinians, Jordanians, and Syrians don't have Achmed and Negro blood and are totally pure representations of the Levant in Jesus' day.

I'm talking Assyrians, not Iraqis (who have too much Achmed in them).

Hardly. They're mostly the same as they were before.

>falling for white boi propaganda

Try again, Free Palestine.

>Negro LARPing

Can't you try to be Shaka Zulu instead?

Did I deny that modern population has some more foreign admixture? Unless the "Achmed and Negro blood" make up 50% of their DNA they're still mostly the same. Quit we wuzzin Jesus as a European.

No offense, but Jesus couldn't possibly be a negro. He was a holy man who knew how to fast and restrain himself. Negroes aren't exactly known for those traits hence why there are practically zero negro saints.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448.figures-only

Sorry, Free Palestine. Palestinians group down with Arabians as noted here. Assyrians and Mizarhi on the other hand group together fitting with The Biblical Israelites Mespotamanian ancestry.

Actually, Ridley Scott has settled this issue once and for all in Prometheus. Jesus was an Engineer.

Don't forget Negroes have never shown any ability to design a religion like Judaism independent of non-Negro interference.

Shem - semite people. Like Jesus. He looked like the Jews and Arabs look like today.

Japeth - asians and caucasians.

Ham - black

We all come from these three sons of Noah.

>Free Palestine
but how if it was never free

>not peer reviewed
>not a single mention of arabian or Palestinian
Trashed. It's a known fact that Palestinians are closely related to Jews and other Levantine populations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians#DNA_and_genetic_studies
>In recent years, many genetic studies have demonstrated that, at least paternally, most of the various Jewish ethnic divisions and the Palestinians – and other Levantines – are genetically closer to each other than the Jews to their host countries.[177] Many Palestinians themselves refer to Jews as their awlâd 'ammnâ or paternal cousins.[178]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543891
>Palestinians are genetically very close to Jews and other Middle East populations, including Turks (Anatolians), Lebanese, Egyptians, Armenians, and Iranians. Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times.

>Jesus was an Achmed

Found the Negroized Church.

>Dumps outdated studies that don't have ancient samples to compare with

>doesn't read the figures

Sure, Achmed.

Go away Fundamentalist.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>ADMIXTURE identifies at K=10 an ancestral component (light green) with a geographically restricted distribution representing ∼50% of the individual component in Ethiopians, Yemenis, Saudis, and Bedouins, decreasing towards the Levant, with higher frequency (∼25%) in Syrians, Jordanians, and Palestinians, compared with other Levantines (4%–20%).
You're still exaggerating the admixture results.

>hasn't seen the shroud of Turin
>hasn't seen the earliest depictions of Christ which are clearly Arab

You might want to check the map. Note where the Palestinians, Jordanians, and Syrians are against Jews and Druze.

I think the Romans had a legion from Gaul there. It could probably explain the possibility of a Germanic Jesus.

>shroud of turin

Which one, the one that actually passed research and testing?

> hasn't seen the earliest depictions of Christ which are clearly Arab

Like this or that ?

Both of 'em actually. He looks olive-skinned to me.

List all the Pure Achmeds who look like that.

The article still asserts that around 75% of their DNA are indigenous.

Pretty much any Sephardic Jew?

They aren't Achmeds. They're a mix of Euros, Israelites, and maybe some North African.

Well I'm saying Jesus looked like one of them. They're the closest to what he looked like imo. If you look at modern day Samaritans, who haven't their home area around Mount Gerizim in ages, they look pretty much the same.

Samaritians aren't Achmeds either.

Aight sure. But they damn well look olive skinned, more so than caucasians do. I mean they practically look like southern Italians, which many would call far from white.

>caucasians

Don't forget St. Coltrane.

I'm rather pale (speaking as one). It varies. I don't know how relevant it is anyway, though.

Since when are Middle Easterners black you stupid fucking cunt?

No one, and I mean NO ONE in this thread is saying he was black without trolling. Is your worldview literally black and white?

Where do Australian Aboriginals come from? What about various Pygmy populations in Africa and Asia? Native Americans? Polynesians? Melanesians?

Oh right, those old sand religions didn't know they existed.

>this is what jesus really looked like

>I'm talking Assyrians, not Iraqis

So am I. You, again, have quite obviously never met one.

>half a millennium later
>early
I guess that makes BF1 true to life.

Those are clearly Hamitic, except for the Semitic Amerindians.

I hope you're kidding user. Pic related, a Negrito woman of Aeta descent straight from the Philippines.

Achmeds and Jamals can be light-skinned as well

They look like Turks