So am I supposed to start buying a completely new coin, Bitcoin cash, or just keep buying regular BTC?

So am I supposed to start buying a completely new coin, Bitcoin cash, or just keep buying regular BTC?

I still don't understand how the fork affects me.

For me Btcash is just another altcoin.

Bitcoin Cash does not affect the real Bitcoin

Go look up all the other Bitcoin alts and see where they are.

Is Bitcoin cash just a clever scamcoin to use Bitcoin's name?

correct

Sure keep telling yourself that.

Lol read the satoshi whitepaper. Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin, dont fall for the blockstream corporate trap, they want to move transactions from the blockchain to the blockstream corporate servervice

By that logic Dubaicoin could be the "real" Bitcoin.

Bitcoincash has rised $200 during this thread LOL

Should I have bought...?
Can I still jump on the bandwagon by converting all my BTC?

don't do it

the markets aren't open yet and people can't deposit on bittrex, as soon as that happens the price is going to drop massively

Fucking kids. How about stop putting money on the line when it's obvious that you don't even understand what you're doing?

You now find yourself in a civil war. BTC and BCC are at odds to decide the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. You pick a side.

This guys gets it, but nobody on this retarded board will believe it until it's too late.

Bitcoin has been bought by (((them))). Remember that you were warned.

Do you have any proof of this paranoid conspiracy or are you just trying to pump your investment in btcash?

btc isnt going anywhere. btc has koisks and shit all over the place.

Don't take my word for it. Use google. Read what people are saying and use your own judgement.

I'm not going to post any one specific article because it will just be dismissed, but there are plenty of them out there. Do a search, see what you find.

This. How is it possible there are so many people falling for the blockstream shilling.

Does it not seem a little alarming to you that a for profit company controls btc development, and censors and attacks everything and everyone questioning them.

If (((((them))))) are the open source nerds who brought you things like Linux and Mozilla Firefox, then yeah you're right. Fucking tool

This is precisely the time you would post and article with the rest of the shit you just posted. Learn to shill

Great so now Veeky Forums is going to become the /g/ of bitcoin? So now we all need to use bch in order to be pure.

We are just speculators wanting to make money dammit who gives a hoot about white papers and pure original slow as fuck bitcoin.

if core wasnt in charge of bitcoin you could have had instant transactions with bitcoin without any LN and low fees.

it's literally all bullshit.

I'm not tech-savvy enough to even know whether to buy BTC or BCH.

Help.