HURRRR SELL UR BCC RIGHT AWAY LISTEN TO ME!!! LOOK HOW SMUG MY POSTS ARE!!!!

>HURRRR SELL UR BCC RIGHT AWAY LISTEN TO ME!!! LOOK HOW SMUG MY POSTS ARE!!!!

Jej its a bunch of btc maximalist fags from reddit
fuck coin loyalty make money

>AHHHHHHHHH ITS NOT GONNA BE FREE MONEY YOU FUCKING RETARDS

how embarrassing.

Story behind the pic?

He was hatecrimed by a niggress then fired from Sirusxm for being a bad goy on twitter.

>tfw keep almost everything in alts and have only 5$ worth of BCC

I only have $200, bro. Fellow alt-fag here. Killed on Monero and ETH over the years, so I can't complain.

Should I bother buying more BTC than what I got from the fork? Should I but Signatum too? Got a few hundred of that, thinking about going to 10,000-20,000.

Learn from your mistakes and buy BCC now.

Go to this thread and laugh at the moron who was spamming >Lmao at all the morons that dont understand that bcc isnt free money as it will take away from btc value briefly before it crashes and burns. Im so confident that bcc is a sure flop that i never even moved my btc out of my copay wallet to a wallet that supports bcc.

>The term fools gold comes to mind
>The term fools gold comes to mind

You fucking conservatard, old-prospector-sounding, brainless FAGGOT. Gotta love smug idiots who speak with such authority while being clueless.

Another highly upvoted retard, DCinvestor, on reddit preaching with smug authority about how "dis isn't free money guuuuyz".

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6q30vk/psa_this_fork_will_not_create_free_money/

Just dont get burned when it all comes down

It's at .48 BTC right now aka worth almost half of what a bitcoin is worth. Holy fuck.

literally got 100 bitcoin cash for free.

btc is still at 2750, bcc hovering between 600-800

did i just make $70k for doing fuck all?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

so many people were wrong

yes

>literally got 100 bitcoin cash for free.
Nice.
>did i just make $70k for doing fuck all?
Looks like you did.

It's only going up because most people can't sell it. But it kinda created a bubble now so it might continue for a few extra days

Just now sold

this

i think when exchanges start allowing deposits the price of bcc is going to single digits

U mean single digits of the denominator of the fraction of value relative to btc?

Xd

>did I just make $110k for doing fuck all?
ftfy

Remember, that is only current value. It could go up or down at any time with high volatility.
If you're happy with that, jump ship. You could miss on more, but that's only a possibility.

He's here if you want to make fun of him. What other old fairy would use the term "fools gold" over and over.