How did she do it? did she secretly sleep with all the men to gain their loyalty?

how did she do it? did she secretly sleep with all the men to gain their loyalty?

That's a lot of men

maybe just the officers then

Master of cunning.

I'd be master of her cunny if you know what I mean

Mistress of cunting.

i get it

I see what you mean. What a cunning linguist you are, good sir.

dominatrix of cumming

Of course she did. And after her defeat, which she orchestrated on purpose, she was captured and used daily by the Englishmen. She'd never admit it publicly lest she lose the faith of the French, but she originally joined the war specifically so she could get captured and become a pleasure hole for English cock. It's a shame she was executed so soon after her capture though, since she was undoubtedly pregnant with a few English babies by the time her trial was over.

QUALITY POST LAD

>t. John Englishford

thread of the week holy shit

>Glorified cheerleader

you are nothing

Maybe she was good at pretending she would sleep with them if they did what she wanted?

Most french women fuck a thousand men a day

t. Woman

>nobody ever pounded that

Pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

Still recorded as waving her flag in the front lines.

I'm sure most guys her would piss their pants having to hold a flag up while archers rained arrows and men charged at you to kill you.

>nobody french ever pounded that
fixed

This, the English staged a revolt after Joan was given life imprisonment and broke into her cell.

The records claim they just shaved her head...your telling me they didn't rape her after overpowering her guards in the jail?

> but she originally joined the war specifically so she could get captured and become a pleasure hole for English cock.

Well, lad. Can you blame her?

I can't blame her, she's French. It's in her instincts.

>you will never be Joan's squire

>You will never capture Joan and take her by force in a cell while she struggles in vain to protect her virginity, as without it she would be nothing

>hehe you're so naive, user. Did you really think I was a virgin? No, I enjoy rewarding loyalty PROPERLY. Meet me in my tent and I'll show you what heaven is really like...

A shame. She could have bred an entire brood of Anglo young.

If she'd slept with anyone she'd have lost her credibility as a pure virgin and nobody would ever follow her

for you

She told each and everyone of them that they were the only one and to keep it a secret. Made them feel special.

No, I think in her trial or before they check if she was a virgin

why didn't they just rape her before she went to trial instead? Seems like something the soldiers would've done anyway

Anglos are really awful, I still leave with a smile because god himself punish the eternal anglo in Orleans

We're awful because we killed the spiritual leader of the French in a war that lasted for a fucking century?

They try, she wear man clothing because of that, its more difficult to get raped with pants than a dress. Thats why they charge her with cross dressing

Pretty much

Yeah, because they couldn't charge her with heresy. They tried to get her to recant her visions, but she never did for long, and she presented no signs of religious mania.

They had to Jew up some OT law no one gave a shit about to get her.

>A war you started by trying to Jew the French out of their Kingdom
Yeah, pretty much. You were literally the bad guys the entire time.

Nope. The English crown is as entitled to the Kingdom of France as any other. And regardless, war is war, to be honest. You have to do whatever is in your capability to safeguard and advantage your own people.

>I have to kill a little girl I captured in an offensive war to win a Kingdom to whom I'm a vassal to protect my people who live 200km away on an Island

>Little girl
Unironically not an argument. She led the French armies, was an important part of their morale.
>Offensive war
of reclamation.

>Glorified cheerleader
>Led the army

>Offensive war of reclamation
Of shit you lost trying to take more shit. Fucking Anglos. You should have kicked yourselves out with the Jews

t. Nazi collaborator

>of shit you lost trying to take more shit
England is not exactly alone in this endeavour. Territorial gain dominated Europe for the vast majority of that whole millenium. Hell, you gonna go after the Romans next?
Or do you only hate the Anglos because you're French?

I'm not French, I just know bullshit when I see it.
The Hundred years war was a blatant Anglo, or should I say Norman, power grab that had zero justification. Good job making France the most powerful military in History for the next 500 years, I guess.

I think you're both applying a national perspective into a feudal one and it doesn't fit.

The english king was hardly particularly english in the first place.
If he successfully conquered all of France he would even have probably moved his court there since it was the more prosperous place at the time, and he'd have more land under his direct control with few vassals to share it with.
The result would probably be more as if France had conquered England.

>zero justification
Dieu et mon droit.
God and my right.
The English King's right to the French throne, a claim which we only dropped in the 19th century after it got a bit embarrassing since we hadn't held French possessions for two hundred years. Back then it was very real and provided enough cause for the kind of war which was common at the time.

The 100 years war is basically what shaped the French and English national identities.

It will never not be French vs English shitposting

We live in extremly decadent times, sexualisation is gitantic and takes place since childchood, so it's close to impossible for us, that not so long ago, people in Europe had much more self-constraint, or whatever it's called.

On the topic of Joanne - there was a gigantic flood of hatefull propaganda against her when she lived, after her death, and later, by the masonery, later, by the left, as a part of wider anti-christian propaganda.

>t.oldfag from poland who remembers how tits & asses flooded his cunt after 1989

Do you have bathtub carp for Christmas Dinner?

>I pulled at her disheveled hair, baring her crumpled, pale face to the dim innards of the stable.
>Thomas had already gotten a go with her, and it showed- all that she could manage was a mumbled plea in the only words of our tongue that she could fathom, even then twisted by her strange voice beyond recognition
>'N-Noh- please-'
>She shook her head as much as she could, even as I held her up, like holding a feeble rat by its tail
>A pale, dirtied rat, torn from her horse, torn from her triumph, torn from her so-called godliness. A saint, reduced to tears, tears now dried upon her face and indiscernible from the seed of my brother
>She stunk of it. The smell of the stables, of the mud they had dragged her through on the way there, of the horse's shit that they had made sure to pass through. The smell of cum- the smell that would linger upon her for the rest of her days, so as long as we kept her here
>A broken whimper escaped her once again. She shook her head at me, she pleaded with her eyes alone, the angelic words that once swooned her soldiers to fall upon deaf ears now
>I heaved her to the side. She hugged herself as soon as she came upon the hay, uttering her prayers for the fifth time over now, the same I had stumbled upon her uttering as I made my way in
>By the ankle, I pulled at one of her legs, stretching her thickened thighs open. She cried, then, and through the black foliage of her sex, I could see the seed of another seeping onto the hay. My roughness unveiled it, much like squeezing a wound to bring forth blood.
>'DIEU AU-DE-'
>I slapped her arse hard as I mounted her from behind, reducing her mad pleas to a hoarse scream. My cock already bare, I held it to her pained cunt, to the warm, slick hole now desecrated and ruined. The sex of a saint- no longer untouched, no longer left bare, now the hole of foreign soldiers, soldiers that her words could not beguile or reach. An animal in their eyes, incapable of speech, not even a whore.

Post the edit. I know one of you sick fucks have it.

>
>why didn't they just rape her before she went to trial instead? Seems like something the soldiers would've done anyway
Yes, but not to VIPs.
Yes. Kids like to play with it before it's "hammer time".

>le olden tymes were more virtuous meme

>We live in extremly decadent times, sexualisation is gitantic and takes place since childchood, so it's close to impossible for us,
*to imagine that, not so long ago...
Sorry, typing from bathtub.

you're the guy who wrote the Napoleona fantasy, aren't you? Regardless, masterful work

> (You)
>>le olden tymes were more virtuous meme
No. Not more virtuous. But sex was very suppressed in Europe for a very, very long time, and you know that.

Back when people believed in God, some people might have actually bought into the whole chastity thing.

Oh, but I'm sure she was actually a huge whore. I bet she reamed Gilles de Rais as he was ripping an infant in half while pissing on Charles VII, before receiving a bukkake from the whole of the clergy of Saint Denis.

More like the Paid of Orleans, amirite XD

history is grimdark, don't you know?

Frenchmen and French apologists cry out about the English monarchy's righteous war to claim their rightful kingdom and for killing their qt pure waifu over 500 years ago. Meanwhile, swarthy foreign invaders literally are killing them and raping their women while they shitpost about their Anglo betters in the present. Is there any race more vile than the Gallic?

>As if I were a dog and she a bitch, I mounted her from behind. The ulcer gripping my hip ached as it met her pale arse, and I cursed under my breath. I struck her cheek again, now red with welts and a thousand more such slaps, and the woman cried.
>Her body held me tightly as I pushed myself in, and even as she wailed, even as her screams seemed to split the very timber of the stables, those beams that I had erected years before I even knew of the French, I felt her hold me tightly. Past the seeping cum of a stranger, I pushed myself, and she shook herself again, pleading to the Lord as if he might undo what was bestowed upon her.
>Like reigns, I gripped her hair again, feeling it grow matted and tangled within my scarred hold. The rhythm that soon bound us was ragged, my work staggered in my unknowing, but my cock felt her cunt's embrace and felt joy. She held her weeping eyes shut, then, clenching them so tightly as if she hoped to fall into sleep, into death, into the embrace of the Lord so that she might be deprived of her pain.
>My legs caved, and my aching hip made me buckle. Like a beam cracking with the blight of insects, unable to hold its load any longer, I begun to fall. I caught myself, though, on my knee, and as I grew lower, my breast met her lashed skin. Compared to the cold, white surface of her cheeks, somehow spared from all but our cocks, her reddened back was warm to the touch, and I grew startled until I saw why.
>I groaned, and taking my grip on her hair to her neck instead, I pulled her closer- and with my torn, aching lips, I suckled at her neck, I suckled longingly at the unwilling flesh beneath. She grit her teeth, I could hear it I was so close, and she cursed at our closeness- I took the chance to slap her arse again, and she was silenced, holding her neck bare for me as I caressed it.
>My hand refused to leave her flayed flesh, and so I held it, painfully so, my nails clawing into the meat of her rump.

All of western Europe, except Poland, is bending over to Moslem dickings.
>Haha, we're less fucked in the ass *Gets hit by Bus*
You were cunts then, and that's it

No, I am not.

>Her voice was reduced to but a croak now, spent and slack beneath the weight of the pain and her exhaustion. When I allowed it, she bowed her head, what was not ruined of her hair garbing her cheeks like the folds of a dress. She flinched at my most haggard and splitting of thrusts, and soon, her lips were ajar- not with bated breaths, or strange curses, nor prayers or pleas- but with a haggard, shameful sensation that I strove to reduce her to.
>The whine that escaped her, like a whinny of a frightened animal, spurred me. I took to her arse again, slapping it twofold now, and she whimpered, but what crippled her stained cheeks was a red stain of her own doing. I felt her shake her head, and as she did, I took the chance. My kiss took her cheek, and I held her firm, forcing my love on her stained skin. I could feel how gaunt her jaw was beneath, how her teeth held firm, how tense she was like a horse ready to bolt- but the life that I found in such only drove me further. It was not the life one could find in a whore. Despite her unwilling, she felt it, she shared my passion, and for that, I would much rather her over a whore, I would much rather her over a ridged woman only hiding her unwillingness.
>I cried, then, and I felt my spirit leap. My cock grew stiff, tensing now with anticipation, and I drove even more so to sate it. I held to the sounds of her whines, that now, were taking on moans, split and crooked like those of a wild beast. I held to them, I held to the life beating beneath her skin, and I strove to bring her to what I so longed for.
>In her tense, moist folds, I felt myself release. My cock now cried in climax, releasing my life, my seed, into her womb, sewing her threefold, fourfold, a new crop upon untold numbers of others, joining what warmth had pooled inside her during her desecration. She shook her head, in desperation now, even as she moaned- she could feel me grow gaunt atop her, and she knew that I was spent.

>All of western Europe, except Poland
>western Europe
>Poland
Did the russians move Poland further west again when i wasn't looking?

>Haha, current Geographic position overrules 1000 years of Latin Culture and Catholicism because maps

link?

I want to force myself on French women now.

Is Latin America Western Europe?

I'm intrigued. Bookmarking this thread, quote me when someone posts it so I get my notification

>Within the torchlight, so distant and dim in its furthest reaches, I panted atop the bleeding woman.
>Her lips, bearing a warmth, a redness, so feminine that one could certainly call her divine by appearance alone, quivered with a pain that held her tighter than any. It held her tighter than any pain that could be inflicted by a wound of metal, a wound of mere flesh, a wound brought by man's accursed violence, scorned so highly by the Lord. The pain that held her so tightly was shame. It stained her cheeks, it inflamed her soul, it burned her within, reducing the cave that held her heart to a hell in its own right.
>I held myself inside her, letting my seed bloom deep within her cunt. Only when I was sure that it had trickled as far as it could, did I draw myself back. The absence I left was enough to make her whimper again, now limp within my hold. When my hand came to her arse, it did not strike her, but it caressed her burning flesh.
>I gazed upon the bloodied woman as longingly as I might to a duchess passing through my town. I would never have her- she would never love me, she would never bestow upon me her soft lips, her tender embrace, her children and her smile- but what I had inflicted tonight was the closest I would ever hope to take. She moaned for me as I slid out, she moaned in both crooked shame and bodily pleasure. Seed seeped down her beaten sex once more as I left her. The warmth that filled her so seeped down her pale skin, reminding her tenfold how utterly it had been sowed within her, how utterly we had driven ourselves and claimed her. As much as she could claw it out, as she could cleanse herself in either barrel or stream, we had taken her- and not only would she stink of our sweat and seed, but she would ache with a child, she would bulge and grow weary, a warrior now helpless to the purpose of her sex.

>I left her on the hay. She laid there, still, even as I made my way back through the stable doors, up on my haggard way home.

No, because they are not in Europe, and have a culture much younger than Poland's.

Poland was in the western European sphere of influence for 1000 years, with tighter bonds to France than to any Eastern European country

it was written like a month ago when there was all the Napoleona shitposting. I don't have the pasta unfortunately

Countries in the american continent didn't sprout from nowhere, they were transplanted from europe with some native influence.

Doesn't matter, no one ever called Poland western europe before it joined the EU
Sorry senpai you sound a bit delusional to me, you must be a polish nationalist

Poland is widely considered to be Western. Poland being considered Eastern European is literally only Iron Curtain bullshit

Obviously not. If you sleep with them they loose interest. She friendzoned them all.

Didn't work so well for the Anglos. Turns out exiling leaders or flagbearers of the enemy is better, because executing them might rile up the masses even more. Should have just sent her to England and confined her in the monastery.

black haired joan is best joan.

Pale+Black hair is seriously a patrician phenotype. Shame it's so rare in non Asian girls.

Some Iranian/Algerian girls can get the right facial features and hair color, but the tone is still off.

I adore it

It's such a shame. There's an entire race of such women, but their eyes are slanted and their culture strange.

Joan, pale and black-haired, seriously looks like my dream woman.

seriously dude.
You have no idea. I had this pale, blue eyes, slightly curly-black hair girl diggin on me. She was a little plump, but had a serious hourglass figure. I should of fucking wifed her up right there, but I was moving back to my home state.
Seriously...If I get a black haired, blue eyed white girl again, ill be set.
>pic is almost exactly house she look, but with radiant blue pearls.
Thinking back on it, I think she said she was half american-indian. so whateves.

Unlikely since people trying to prove she was a witch, the had-sex-with-the-devil kind of witch, themselves lroved her hymen intact. You could claim she sucked a mean dick but that was unlikely to get her much of anywhere and she blatantly despised whores.

It was more likely just people's genuine belief that a god-given savior was on her side, good intuition with artillery, good luck with winds and wounds etc.

Reading her trial transcipts shows a girl who's far more clever than her station in life suggests, too, and that's backed up by her defending herself in court successfully before she was anyone.

The interpretation of events that suggests that Joan was ever successfully raped was started by a 1930s SJW who also claimed Joan was a hideous (but very successful) lesbian, because

A) She occasionally slept in the same bed as other women (which was common), despite there being no mention of anything more

And B) Men slept in the same area as her but reportedly felt no lust for her (some admitted in other accounts to feeling lust but no urge to act on it, probably because if her position

Anyway the idea that Joan was raped is fucking retarded and completely unsupported by any historian who isn't a crackpot poet who fucked Virgina Wolf

And which shortly got them all excommunicated

Fuck it, I came.

>french cowards literally let a fucking snot nosed wench led an army
sure she is charismatic and all that, but to actually be pulled at the nosed into battle willingly by a woman, fucking embarrassing. I'd much rather be a deserter and die on the countryside instead

You talking shit about my waifu?

>not being led into battle by your waifu
what are you gay?

When she's blowing holes in English asses with artillery and charging into battle with a blunt sword and a neck wound it's not half as emberassing.

I'm just sayin she gave out blowies to every able bodied man in France to satisfy her insatiable lust for power and cock

nothin disrespectful about sayin that

I've posted before but I knew a weeaboo chick who had those features
what a fucking annoying girl

When she's blowing English*

but would you have hit it?

But user everyone is a pathetic basement dweller who would follow a woman into battle just to sleep with her

She was pretty
Should I post it again

perhaps you should because I'm not even sure what "it" is