European heritage

Why is the European heritage of black Americans downplayed. They are literal descendants of the founding fathers.

That pales in comparison to their direct descent from Egyptian royalty

Nobody but a fringe element claims that. Egyptians are nilo-saharans not Americans.

The idea of a "black" identity relies on distinguishing black people from white people. If black identity included the fact that African Americans are, on average, between 20 and 40% white, that wouldn't be very coherent.

The same goes for whites, many of whom have at least some African ancestry but don't know it.

Unfortunately, the whole narrative of "blacks are blacks and white are whites, no in between" has been very harmful to the US in the past. This narrative of "you can only be black or white, you can't be both!!" is how you get people like pic related claiming to be jet black warriors for the African youth. And it's part of why there's so much internal division. I hope it's broken down by the facts one day, but I'm not going to hold my breath either.

Because Americans has the stupid idea that someone who is 1/4, 1/8 or 1/16 Black is literally the same as one who just got of the boat from Africa.
So all the mulattoes were be pushed back into being Black instead of assimilating into the White population.

If this had never existed there would be no significant Black population in the US today.

for the same reason whites like to downplay their heritage

>They are literal descendants of the founding fathers.
Pharaohs > Ugly old white men wearing wigs

Black Americans have one of the richest heritages of anyone on earth. Their ancestors built America, sold the Jews into slavery and mistreated them for 430 years, damn-near created civilization itself. My ancestors were Irish peasants, i'm jealous.

>Their ancestors built America
buddy, picking cotton did not build America. The South was the poorest, most economically backwards area of the entire Union because they relied on cash crop slavery.

Paternally speaking they descended from land owning colonial whites aka the founding fathers. So yes in addition to the manual agricultural labor their ancestors built this country from planning and administration.

I assume this is it. If you're not a race obsessed person most of us that are a couple generations removed from the countries our families are from are fairly disconnected from their cultures. Black Americans have their own culture now that's pretty divided from Europe and racial heritage is much more important to those that over-emphasize race science modes of thinking about history.

I'm English, I was in New York a few years back and my Uncle there had me out eating with an African American, an Irish (or someone who claimed to be) and a Sicilian. We were talking about race and culture and I just thought I'd be annoying and argue that the black dude was the whitest one there apart from me and my Uncle (naturally).
Ireland being a famine torn papist shit hole populated by a race of natural slaves, the negroes of Europe and Sicily being a literal former muslim colony off the coast of Africa.
I speculated that the black dude would find an actual h-white ancestor sooner in his lineage than an Irish or Italian and sure enough his paternal grand-father is white!
Not only this, he has roots in the USA going back since before the beginning whereas these whitelets hailing from the shittier parts of Europe trace their roots in the USA back to some disease ridden emaciated refugee or "Economic Migrant" begging for gibs within the last 50-150 years.
I ended up un-ironically convincing myself that the black was basically the whitest there.
I don't get it desu, I get racism because there are disparities in what communities have accomplished but the Irish or the Sicilians are hardly in any place to dine with actual H-whites (Germanics) are they?

We shouldn't get rid of racism but we need to revise our attitude imo.

If jesse Jackson and Al sharpden boasted about their slave owning ancestry it would be bad PR

It wasn't just picking cotton and black people were the cogs that allowed both rural and urban Southern America to form and maintain itself.
Why boast about being the product of rape and being sold off by your father. It serves no purpose other than seeking alignment with those who cared and care nothing about you.

Can you prove it was rape?

And yet it took a potato nigger like Sheridan to kick the ever loving fuck out of the "superior" whites in the south, really makes you think

You ask this every time.

Slaves do not have agency to deny the people who own or control them sex.

>sjw talking points
Telling people who they can an can't have sex with and under what conditions it applies.

So Thomas Jefferson was a rapist?

SJWs are the real racists.

Even if that was true, which it is not, the offspring would be just as related to the raper as the rapee.

Thomas Jefferson was having sexual relations with his dead wife's 14 year old half sister.
Except just as Thomas Jefferson's sister kept her half sister and her father kept his daughter in enslavement that doesn't mean much.

???
What does anything you just typed have to do with anything.

But they aren't
They are expired farm
equipment

Having sex with a 14 enslaved girl is not in any way consensual.

To the other poster being the child of a rapist and being the mother of children by a rapist is something people for good reason do not valorize.

So is Jefferson a rapist or a founding father worthy of being on money, which one is it?

No one has any idea what they are talking about lol.

You post the exact same threads with the exact same pics. Seriously get a life

He's a rapist and I don't care if he is a founding father for white America

>Having sex with a 14 enslaved girl is not in any way consensual
Your mother disagrees.

American culture created a clear divide between "colored" and "non-colored" The notion of race in America is quite binary, (due to the general "mutt" nature of the Europeans living there"). The reason the one drop rule exists is because you are placed in one of these camps. Black Americans couldn't accept their "European heritage" if they wanted to, White America would not permit it. Race is very very deep in America

>posts the same threads on Veeky Forums daily
>changes up a few words
>thinking no one will notice
>I M P L Y I N G

>It wasn't just picking cotton
Yes it was.
>black people were the cogs that allowed both rural and urban Southern America to form and maintain itself
LMAO. this is what niggers actually believe.

by omitting this legacy, are their discussions on race relations disingenuous?

we wuz founding fathaz

No, you fucking idiot.

>niggers wanting to claim heritage of their slave owners

i really hate black culture but i do understand why they would want to disassociate themselves from that. plus i agree with . there was stigma given to mixed from both sides. they werent white enough for the whites but not black enough for the blacks.

Nope. South Carolina/Georgia/Louisiana rice agricultural systems are based on West African rice farming techniques.

Indigo was perfected in the US by an African

Black smithery and the mid-tier skills of builders, horsemen and ranchers among many other skills all comes from skills rooted in the Sahelian West Africa.

All these things were what made the South function. Otherwise it's be upcountry backwater settlements.

>south
>American wealth
Pick one

Fuck Off we wuzzer Ameritard shit

Bump

Damn that pharaoh is gigantic, he must be at least 3 meters tall.