50 dollars in bitcoin to whoever can solve this problem

What can I tell my mom? She thinks i passed all my college courses last semester and wants to know why im taking intro to business again when i told her i just needed a math class and ill have an associates degree.

anyone here good at lieing? need a good excuse for why it says intro to bus 101 and not math

Buy $50 worth of bitbean and tell your mom you won't need no college

The more you lie the more you need to remember.

Tell her the truth so at least she knows your honest.

Fix your problem, user.

You know it's the only right thing to do.

That's $1 in a year

lol was in the same situation as you a few years back. You can just say its an intro to business with an emphases on... Accounting or something that involves math and say it fills math also could be considered Business. Use Element inspect to change it and show her and bam youre golden

This is the correct answer. She's going to know you're lying regardless of what you do. Since she actually seems to care about your grades, I'm assuming she's not a shitty parent. If I'm correct in that assumption, she's not going to be too mad at you for very long for failing a class. Continuing to lie about it just makes creates stress for yourself

failed all my classes though

It happens. Is she paying for all of your stuff? Do you have a legitimate reason why you failed? If not, I think it would be better to play off the depression/anxiety card or something than to just continue with the lie that you passed and have it get worse every semester.

Is your report card posted online
If so copy it to paint or Photoshop and change the name

i cant stomach it. she didn't pay for it but i've lied to her face so many times saying i passed

i already handed her the physical bill that says intro to bus 101

tell her it's a two-part class, split across two semesters. My Intro to Comp Sci class did this. But, well, it was called CS120 and CS121, respectively. Who knows, maybe she'll buy it.

If you come clean to her, it will suck for a day or two but I'm sure she'll eventually understand man. People lie all of the time, and you have good reason to lie about something like that. I think she'll respect that you eventually told her the truth even when it looked bad for you.

If you definitely don't want to do that, you should be 100% sure that you will actually graduate this semester. My school offered a business mathematics course, you could say it's supposed to be that and your advisor (or you) messed up the registration

Honestly how the fuck did you fail your classes, easy intro to business tier classes at that

tell her it's intro to Veeky Forums

I did this user. I failed all my classes. Told mom I did it, she got worried, I relaxed because no stress over lie and came out of year long suicide wishing depression and went on to succeed all classes next year. Apathy is your enemy. It's going to be all right.

Be a man and fess up. She'll find out eventually, the longer you wait, the worse it gets.

Own your fuck up and learn.

1KgHWBgYic93ir2gHoFjvQ23LbyGLXnSYZ

Thanks in advance

Easy, just tell her this is another segment of the business and for that you really need that intro, because without it, you'd be a mediocre pleb.

Once you finish this intro, you'll have a much easier time once you get that associates degree. Mom will understand and she'll love her smart boy even more.

Tell her you fail 100% of the classes you don't take

tell her that you got depressions, that you cant life this way, that you are done with studying-bullshit, that you need to DO something, that you want make your own decisions, earning your own money with your own hands work and life like a FREE MAN!

thank me now:
1CUJsR2ZVkHf5aRkhn1sPaspk6qqKuZVCh

no big deal dude just let it slide and in 10 yrs it wont mean shit. really she just wants you to do good, so do that

so you fell for the college scam and didn't even get a degree? lol sux for you.

Tell her you are taking it again because they changed the course material and you want the experience before you graduate.
Also don't bother with college unless you are stem. Not sure why so many people go for easy degrees and then complain when jobs are hard to find.

I hope you're in community college and not wasting real money on your retarded brain

Family, just tell her you were embarrassed/didn't want to disappoint her by telling her you were doing poorly.

Otherwise, can say it was an error on your school's part maybe if this was a paper or electronic transcript she saw.

1BQLsj1KJth3Zq3UiDDwtHhwh4UYT46KBe

7th year in a 4-year compsci bachelor here:

Here's how you get yourself out of this situation:
"The syllabus changed, so I needed 3 more ECTS (or whatever else points you use for your degree) points to get my degree. I had passed "Business 101" but since it's a new class with the new syllabus, I thought I'd take an easy one to get my missing ECTS. Now I only need to pass the math class, and I've got my degree.

I don't know mom, this university is changing shit all the time. I need to get out as soon as possible, finish my degree and start working so I can contribute to our family with new income. Don't worry, I've got this."

Play into her womanly insticts.
Also, find me again in 6 months so I can give you a new excuse since you're obviously not going to get your degree by then.

the fuck user

just a tip, for these intro courses, they all reuse old tests and shit that you can find online

all intro to... courses are free A's.

of course, if you failed, this means you literally didn't study at all, or tried to study the night before/day of so I don't think me telling you think helps in the long run since you're gonig to continue being a lazy degenerate

is it really that hard to review the lecture material for half an hour a day/course?

man up, don't be a pussy, and tell her the truth

being a piece of shit liar is pathetic

Tell her you're TA'ing

Into to business counts as a math credit because economic math 101.

A. Dont show to her any paper. You can say Im going out for math class, and do bus 101. How the fuck will she even know? 1 year in of hard work you will probably regularize your situation. She doesnt need to know right now.

B. Drop the career and tell her you are following your dreams. Women and moms fall for that shit. If you dont want to leave, at least pretend you did for 6 months and then "realized" this is the career of your dreams, time enough to fix your shit

C. Tell her you will dedicate a few months to another activity or business. Charity is a good lie. Do Bus101 meanwhile.

D. Tell the truth. Protip: you are not gonna make it if you go around telling the truth

Just tell her the college offers the same class but under two different names for people who are going into separate fields. When I started CAD classes the exact same class had two different names, one was CAD 101, the other was ENG 101. Just tell her they messed up the name and you're taking it again for the math credit this time.

>by math I was referring accounting (and analytics ?), which is part of business 101 course.

19VBX84FN2swaenR86CKRwnrnXj4bX6H8u

>thank you

>failing a literal business 101 class and trying to keep it hidden from mommy so she doesnt stop paying for my college creddies
never change Veeky Forums

Still smarter than investing in crypto scams

Tell the truth. Thank me later.

that is true

OP why would you lie to your own mother? Thats one of the worst things you could ever do with your life.

Tell her you need to invest in TeaToken

Honesty is easier as you do it more and more

Just tell her you did it cause you were ashamed. 100% understandable. As long as you show her that you're putting in the work this time she'll understand in the end. It's kind of too late to keep lying at this point - she's already asking questions.

Take it from someone who's had to come clean about much worse stuff than failing some classes: it's not that bad and you'll feel a lot better a week after. Don't forget that she's lived her own life before she had you. Who knows what she did that you don't know about. Failing classes? Doing hard drugs? Homewrecking? Some really freaky sick sexual stuff you don't want to think about? Adults are people too. She might be a little disappointed but she'll understand if she loves you cause she's lived a lot longer and a lot more than you have.

Tell her that you want to improve your grades and you are starting with something simple like bus101 to improve the grade to an B or A and which would make your CV look better future employers.

1BU7E41SCH68vsj7MqiuTRzNKYHYU5wurQ

I've been in that position before, it all depends on your relationship with your parents and if they are paying for classes/housing/other. Also, don't lie to your fucking parents you are an adult and better than that.

If they are not paying your way, just straight up tell them and have a PLAN detailing how you are going to recover. Your parents love you and just want you to succeed, they will support you (emotionally, possibly financially) if you show them some drive.

It comes down to owning your own life and part of that is accepting your mistakes. Remember: a mistake becomes a failure only when you fail to learn from it.

Obviously college isn't for you. Even if you passed all your classes, since you are either unconventional our you're a dumb ass, it's not going to help you get a job. Just tell your mom you're not going to college any more and get a job.

>was a neet for a year
>failed 2 cc courses
>parents thinks I'm going to a state university where i failed out already
>I keep pushing my graduation date further and further, was at 2018, now its looking at spring 2020, assuming i dont fail another class
>cryptos are my only way i can become a millionaire before 25 and gtfo of this communist state
Why live?

Damn that's an intense predicament user, I hope you make it, and whatever happens NEVER suicide

You can kill her and hide the body.

> 2020

God damn nigga.

Your in college and can't lie yet? Where you a goody goody in HS? Sounds like your blooming a little late, just learn as you go.

Im going to try culinary as I already have job experience.
How fucked am I?

Just say you passed it with a low grade, and you need to increase your GPA so you're retaking it to get a better grade.

1EFjWAHSCiHmVUbzXFExF4QdmqyGaxN9Au

We're all going to make it, that's why. 5 years down the road when blockchain technology is as mainstream as the internet in late 90s, you will be glad for each second you spent on crypto.

Still graduate from college though.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door

Tell her to fuck off. And tell her that her roastie is showing. Put that shit away ffs.

You're welcome.

culinary is really not a bad gig once you get into the higher quality restaurant tiers, but you can't expect a degree or whatever to get you there immediately

i know some people making good money as head chefs for top tier places, or make bank as private chef for a rich family

Just tell her the truth and save yourself the grief.

1FgdURkJAWwASayoqSPS775F2iX22u2BhV

just tell her truth man, lying to your mum only leads to belly aches

If you honestly feel like the below, then adapt with your honest feelings:-

Mum
I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but it's eating me up inside. All my life I wanted you and Dad to be proud of me and all I am left with is this terrible feeling that I have let you down.

I dropped out of college.

I'm so sorry I lied to you, you are both so important to me and I have just felt so ashamed, and at a loss.

I have been trying to come up with other plans for what I could do - but it's hard to go through with that. I feel like a failure right now but the worst thing of all is the feeling that I lied to you.

I decided the best thing to do was come clean - I'm sorry if this has hurt you, I just don't want to hide the truth from you any longer.

(It's your mum - play your emotional cards right. Use above structure with your honest feelings and she will support you. Same with your dad. Wait for them to ask about what you do next before you discuss options and plans. Because you have to get over the fact you hid the truth from them first.