What does Veeky Forums do for a living? Any real historians? any cool history jobs? Anyone else a hopeless wage slave?

What does Veeky Forums do for a living? Any real historians? any cool history jobs? Anyone else a hopeless wage slave?

neet masterrace

Work in a museum. Pay isn't great but I'm really passionate about it. I'd eventually like to be a teacher.

I'm currently attending a university to get my bachelors in history before I decide if I want to go on to masters.

Wage slave on a good truck. I wake up at 5 am, take an hour commute to work, work until 5 pm, too exhausted to read or do anything besides watch Futurama or a documentary and go to sleep.

i teach history in high school

I work in internet marketing and make a shit ton of money but it's not very fulfilling and virtually everyone in this industry is a criminal on some level so it doesn't feel very professional/genuine, although at it's very core I guess every industry is similar. I shit post on here to quell the melancholy

I scam people out of their money.

How'd you get that? Where I live no museum jobs are paid unless you have a PhD.

I'm a part-time security guard but I'm studying for an IT degree in uni.
how?

>I'm studying for an IT degree in uni.
Have fun competing with Chang and Pajeet.

Not him, but Chang and Pajeet don't get hired by the loaded private school sector, which is one of the best paying IT gigs
t. IT grad

>actual history teachers browse Veeky Forums

I hope you tell the kiddies that presentism are bullshit, there was too much of that when I was in school.

>how?
A while ago I set up a CS:GO item lottery website where yuo could open crates and get tiems. Obviously, the chances of getting anything were incredibly low. Still, I earned plenty of cash. As you probably now, CS:GO is popular here in Russia. I also ordered a shit ton of spinners from Aliexpress and each one cost me around 30 rubles. Then, I sold them to a local store for around 150 rubles each. I made x5 the amount of cash I spent.
Do I feel bad? No.

>how?
A while ago I set up a CS:GO item lottery website where yuo could open crates and get items. Obviously, the chances of getting anything were incredibly low. Still, I earned plenty of cash. As you probably now, CS:GO is popular here in Russia. I also ordered a shit ton of spinners from Aliexpress and each one cost me around 30 rubles. Then, I sold them to a local store for around 150 rubles each. I made x5 the amount of cash I spent.
Do I feel bad? No.

>Get a job in private school teaching kids IT
>Either kids who you teachgo into a non-private school career involving IT and loose job to pajeet or kids compete with yourself at getting a private school gig, which ends with you getting laid off or the kids being unable to find work

Nice bubble you got going there.

I don't do that at all, the IT department at major private schools is concerned with security and keeping the servers up and running and they're too secret racist to give jobs to pakis or chinks

Well for one, there's not that many Chang's or Pajeet's in my country. The few that are grew up here so I don't think they would or wouldn't be hired for superficial reasons.

>any cool history jobs
I work at a regional agency that manages countryside historical sites like villas, castles, churches.
We deal with restorations, tourism, renting (marriages mostly). Many villas have large libraries full of reocrds of all sorts, so we do lots of research in collaboration with local unis. We also collaborate a lot with the local tourism promotion organizations for events and shit.
It ain't 300k starting, but it pays my bills and it's history related, so I'm not complaining.

Man that sounds comfy.

It's literally just like a dinky local museum operating out of a 19th century manor. They needed a couple of extra hands to clean and organise the exhibits but since I had a history degree they decided to bring me on board properly.

Various corporate jobs. Was a lawer, legal adviser, business development manager, marketing manager etc.

>and they're too secret racist to give jobs to pakis or chinks
If white people do this so much then why do they get mad if the real estate is run by the Chinese or wall street by the Jews?

It is indeed rather comfy.
I just wish I wasn't asked to be a tour guide for kiddies coming on school trips, they're intolerably loud and I'm always worried that they might damage stuff.

Because those schools are religious in nature unlike the atheist general populace, use your brain

Did you promise to deliver x? Did you deliver it? If yes it's not a scam, its just business. You russians have this communist leftover morality.

Lawfag.