What do you think of Jordan Peterson?

What do you think of Jordan Peterson?

CLEAN

YOUR

I believe he is an intelligent person,
but I think his popularity outweighs the merit of his thought and is ill-gotten in a manner similar to Sam Harris.

Also, I disagree with the conclusions drawn in Maps of Meaning because I find the implicit metaphysics overly anthropocentric which I consider an incomplete Notion.

I have a distaste for him because of the type of person his cult of personality attracts.

Meme pseudointellectual

Smart guy and gives great lectures, but I feel like he's only popular because of some of the anti-sjw stuff he says. Which is a shame because his best material is when he's talking about psychology, mythology, etc.

nervous hack

Sadly not popular on his actual merits but on autistic meme trash

Smart dude that can teach you something about life/yourself or whatever.
also this, /pol/ bandwagoning him because of muh anti-social justice is pretty retarded.

He's a meme machine with bad taste in movies but has a good fashion sense.

He's a literal pseud who takes kid's money on patreon just to tell them what they want. A goddamn sophist that /pol/ won't stop making threads on Veeky Forums about

Really good in his speciality.
Too melodramatic about his political opinion

O shit his Patreon is up to 45k holy fuck.
Where the fuck are all these """patrons""" coming from?

Is this "Save your father from the belly of the beast" or something like that man?

Presuppositionalist mental pygmy.

He is intelligent which is refreshing these days. I'm not a huge fan cuz of his meme popularity. I do agree with his stances on freedom of speech and his opinion on pronouns.

> his stances on freedom of speech and his opinion on pronouns.
Can you elaborate?

He got a hair transplant. That's all you need to know.

Freedom of speech is important and also he and she are enough pronouns, really revolutionnary stuff man

did they put his beard on his head?

Shiet, I could never have come up with something so deep myself, amazing.

meme status and can't take him serious. Always cringe and have to close it when he starts going on one of his "post-modernism" rants

He still has a receded hairline judging from OP's pic.

I opened a thread about him on /pol/ and I couldn't believe my eyes, it's full of autists who get extremely butthurt as soon as you say he's no God on earth.

One guy said that he's got a IQ of 145 so he can judge his works better than others and he's fat too difficult to comprehend for normal people

>Really good in his speciality.

Is he, really? Who has ever head of the guy because of his academic speciality? He seems pretty average in that regard.

>Too melodramatic about his political opinion

Let's be honest, the only reason we are even discussing this strictly average college professor is that he is wildly melodramatic in his political opinion.

I watched most of of lectures before he became internet famous(Around 1,000 views perr each video)

His lectures are interesting, he's fun to listen to when he's in a domain of competence. Very intelligent and passionate, wants to get to the root of issues like few ever do.

He should stay way from contemporary issues though, not that i think he's wrong, it just is not his strong suit.

Like his take on mythology and sociology.

Don't get it how he's so popular, most of what he says is pure common sense or something he empirically witnessed and experienced in his own life, like raising children etc.

One would hope he solidifies the backlash against progressive campus politics.

>Hasn't published anything for years
>Pretends to be Harvard faculty while in reality he clings to his few semesters in Harvard on a daily basis, he will remind you that HE FUCKING THOUGHT AT HARVARD

He has status anxiety, he likes/wants to be famous. A very obnoxious man. I prefer greedy academics (like Victor Davis Hansen) who shill for cash than these status whores who desperately want to present themselves to public

>bad taste in movies
>Pinocchio
Get off pleasure island user

One trick pony, good at pointing out how idiots are idiots while only being slightly less of an idiot himself.

Yes.

>i don't like jordan peterson

While he might not be coming out with anything spectacular, he's at least getting through to some people who desperately need the help.

It also seems like he sticks to his principles even when it could have gone terribly for him. I like him t b h, except for appearing on molyjews show.

>wahhhh neomarxistsjwpostmodernisttotalitarians
literally just spews out terms

>When you realize this picture comes from your home city and you walk down this street every day

>I like Jordan Peterson