Does Veeky Forums read The Economist? I've gotta say, I have no fucking clue what to do with the thing...

Does Veeky Forums read The Economist? I've gotta say, I have no fucking clue what to do with the thing, it's like the most boring newspaper I've ever read. It literally sends me to sleep, what am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KJSnd8VzQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mostly faggot Keynesian globalists

I'll sum it up for you OP

> The West needs to take in more migrants and open borders to encourage economic growth
> Automation is going to make jobs redundant, governments need to do more to avoid this

It's owned by the Rothschilds

Unironically, this: They USED to be more center-right globalists with a stronger focus on foreign politics and interest stories.

However, it started going to shit with the female editor-in-chief they appointed in 2015. The quality went down, they started to focus more on culture and Western politics (usually shamelessly cheerleading the "Liberal international order" and globalist cause).

It's incredibly disappointing. I used to read it all the time while in high school and college.

mag is completely worthless now, canceled my sub in 2016 couldn't deal with the SJW one world order bullshit

What should I do with the copies that I've got? I've been thinking of just reading whatever articles look interesting and not even bothering the scim the rest, is that sensible?

Don't forget stuff like this.

nothing beats financialtimes nigga

>SJW shit
Ah fuck, you guys might be right.

rothschild globalist kike propaganda

Oh god help me I've reached the worse possible part of my archive binge.

Completely this.

It's trash now.

Read the WSJ, Bloomerg and Reuters for better news.

You want to see bad?

Look up their article about Pepe.

They took the "racist green frog as symbol of the far right" thing LITERALLY.

Shit, you're right.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KJSnd8VzQw

why would people read this shit anymore?

forgot pic

anyways, i heard they used to be very highly regarded about 10-15 years ago, but then they got a new editor and tried pandering to more people (global warming and other political shit). now it's pretty much globalist trash

just standard establishment statist shit

>reading magazine
>2017
read wealth of nations and trade crypto adam will be rock hard today

>Liberal international order

foreign affiars has been doing this too

when trump was elected they wrote like a million articles about the "fall of the liberal international order" which i think is just jew speak for jews

>what am I missing?

Nothing.

It's literally a globalist social liberal rag written by fucking 23-year old cunts. I kid you not.

No one of any worth reads that kind of garbage.

>when trump was elected they wrote like a million articles about the "fall of the liberal international order" which i think is just jew speak for jews

heh, you pretty much nailed it. Back in the 30s, it was called International Jewry.

Now we have to police our tongues because their control over the governing bodies is nearly absolute. We have to use cryptic phrases like "globalists".