I don't understand, anons. Bitcoin Cash is superior to BTC

BTC has been corrupted. It's centralized in CHINA. 85% of miners are in CHINA. Fees are higher than credit cards at times. Transaction times are unreliable. The list goes on. Read this article. blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7

Don't be an autist. This train is leaving the station, this is your last chance for amazing gains. Bitcoin Cash is going to become BTC in

Same goes for BCC.

75% of BCC blocks are from the same miner. now stop shilling this fucking fraud

BCC is a faulty solution m8, and Bitcoin will get segwit in a few months...

And what's wrong with China? pretty much everything you own is from there anyways

I'm def buying some but before it takes a massive dump first

two wongs don't make a white.

not before I mean

kek

dats waisis

Segshit is like building pajeet huts on top of trains when all you needed was to add more carriages

STOP telling them ASSHOLE! Dont you want cheap Bitcoins? Let them sell first IDIOT burry this fast

Nothing is wrong with China, but for the purposes of decentralized internet money. China is far from ideal. Communist government, communist ideology is ingrained, Great Firewall, etc.

I'd trust a chink over a kike in a heartbeat.

>BTC - 85% CHINA
That's cute motherfucker when BCH is 100% CHINA YOU FUCKING MORON

supposedly that's a VPN, that's what some other people were saying. someone also posted an email chain from the owner of the hostel at that address saying he was mining 'for fun' and would switch back to the main chain later, but that didn't happen. the whole thing stinks, nobody knows who the people mining all these blocks are.

>It's centralized in CHINA. 85% of miners are in CHINA

And a majority of the blocks for Bitcoin Cash have been from a single miner in Hong Kong, so fuck off

At the end of the day I don't give a shit. Who the fuck cares who it's? It a fucking joke coin. It can be Chuck Norris 100% mining with his bare hands you stupid fucks. I'm still going to dump all that fucking crap as soon as the doors are open! Gonna buy better alts than this shit, thanks you very much!

Oh you sweet summer child.

*Who the fuck cares who it is..
DUMP THIS SHIT!

Bitcoin Cash is a fucking joke and when the rest of the crypto world can sell their cash they will. BTC is the one true king

I don't even care about free BTC I receive from BCH..I just want to get rid of that crap and dump into these fucking morons.

Thank you thank you big time

I can't wait for everyone ITT to start crying about missing the boat once BCH really takes off

Yes, sell, sell! Cash in, BTH is doomed! Kek

you are the best

My man !

Please dump some more

Samefagging this hard.

Yes I will! I still have 15 BCH in cold storage, don't worry!