It's just a meme guys

>it's just a meme guys
>w-when the wallets open it will crash

When a massive flow of Bitcoin Cash floods the market (estimate: 4-5 hours) the coin WILL crash. But you see all those asks? Those will be fulfilled first. So first BCC will moon, and if you sell when it's mooning, you will make a shitload of money.

So if you, like me, are fucking mad about missing every single mooning because you can't read the signs, now you fucking can. Buy BCC and sell in 4-5 hours when it hits 0.80.

I told you so Veeky Forums.

Nice just bought 100k!

(cont.) and note that this already happened, on small scale, today at 2pm UTC. Bittrex opened BCC trading and the initial flow made it rocket to 0.40 before dropping again around 0.25 where it is now.

Dude did you look at the chart? it's at a classic dump stage now. If you buy now you're retarded.

Kraken cuck here. They wont let me deposit the BCC from my btc.com wallet. You can only trade BCC there that you already own.

Yep, and it would fade into nothingness should anything happen.
However something WILL happen: the massive BCC flow. And when that happens, for 10-30 minutes the coin will moon. Just as it did earlier.

You can buy as many as you want on Bittrex m8.

>You can buy as many as you want on Bittrex m8.
Can you sell BCC on Bittrex too? or just buy?

You can also sell, but good luck having access to a BCC wallet to deposit them in the first place.
However if you buy some you can resell them in a split second without problems.

>.08
cmon man

You are actually think about it backwards... the dump will cause this bitch to hit the earths core fast af... then once all of the coins are in the hands of fewer traders, demand will rise and start pumping again. Jihan could single handedly bring this bitch from .01usd to 1kusd

It will hit .09usd before hitting 1k... you're about to witness volatility that will destroy market confidence. After the wallets open up, we will see bcc die, then come back to life, then replace btc... then we will go into a 3-5 year bear market because no one will want to fuck with this shit anymore.

Set buy orders to .09usd boys. It's your absolute last chance to make money for the next few years

If just the Bittrex flow caused the 0.4, I expect all the fucking BCC in the world being released to make that at least to 0.8
Note that it will last MINUTES. Then it's dead forever probably.

>BCC wallet
So basically there is no way to sell at least in my case... fuck you Veeky Forums you told me I was going to make some good money today!

I am as well mad about it, but if I'm right once the wallets open you will also be able to sell those during the mooning.
Keep your public/private keys close, and move your BTC somewhere else before it so you'll be good to go!

A bit too definite in your predictions, but this is actually the most sensible scenario.

>then once all of the coins are in the hands of fewer traders, demand will rise

The asks don't get filled, stupid. People have to put their orders in front of existing ones if they want priority, driving the price down. The first bids will get bought quickly, leaving only lower ones. If there's a panic, price will plummet. It's already half of what it was with no signs of another pump.

I'm thinking of just selling everything and throwing it at a .09 buy order on BCC.

I want that lambo, lads

Idk, but you should check out TeaToken.
teatoken.io

the pump will naturally happen once the coins are available, man. It's so obvious that it already happened.

that is a bad idea. It will not rise again after the mooning it's about to happen, there are no signs of anything.

you're a retard

I don't see how this is possible. If the market rejects it, then the market rejects it and no amount of manipulation will bring it back.

How fucking retarded are you? Why would an influx of supply cause BCC to moon? Once everyone can deposit BCC into Bittrex, why the fuck would people start buying up all the asks?? That makes no goddamn sense! People will be SELLING BCC once they can deposit it, not BUYING MORE WITH THEIR BITCOIN WHICH THEY CAN ALREADY DO RIGHT NOW!

Fuck man. Use your brain. The bids will be getting filled, not the fucking asks. Sweet jesus.

Mwf i sold my bcc at 550

My dear Veeky Forums coin tripfag, It will cause it to moon because that's how this works (I already explained this in my posts above). If you don't believe it, look what happened today at 2pm UTC

You still haven't given a logical mechanism for this
I think you're a bagholder who bought at 45m and wants others to buy in now to push the price up
learn to cut your losses after 5 or 10%

What exactly do you think happened at 2pm UTC on Bittrex?

Do you understand that the asks get filled by people spending their BTC to buy BCC?

the logical mechanism is that a lot of sells start to happen, and there is a short window in which the price hasn't dropped yet because there is still a high demand, so the coin moons. Right after that, might be 10 minutes or so, the sell demand overrules the buy demand and the price starts to crash.

>a lot of sells start to happen, and there is a short window in which the price hasn't dropped yet because there is still a high demand, so the coin moons
hahahaha oh holy fuck. that's a good one. nice try, user.

also, why do you think "Bittrex opened BCC trading" today at 2pm UTC when it's been trading SINCE YESTERDAY? You are truly retarded.

This thread you created is funny, user.

It is like I said it is - Bitcoin Cash is dead on arrival. DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

No, it hasn't. Don't confuse price estimates with the actual influx of coins to the people who had BTC on Bittrex.

See you when you miss the rocket man. Well, unless it happens when I'm asleep (which would piss me off to no end)

>So if you, like me, are fucking mad about missing every single mooning because you can't read the signs

kek, thanks for clarifying that you can't read the signs user

ffs. i have no idea why you think people couldn't buy or sell bcc on bittrex until 2pm UTC today, but that's absolutely incorrect. i was trading it yesterday you fucking idiot. NOT THE FUTURES, THE ACTUAL COIN. we all received our bcc on bittrex YESTERDAY and we could sell or buy YESTERDAY. the spike to 0.40 (actually 0.48578900, but who's counting) had absolutely nothing to do with what you're saying. lol.

See you in 10 hours when you'll be wrong :)

Your logic is screwed up. You're a bagholder.

The optimal time to sell BCC is over. The best time to sell was during the artificial pump. Now the whales are out of funds and BCC is going to die a slow death because the network isnt even functioning properly!

>You say that there is still high demand

NO. That is where your logic goes horribly wrong. Where is the demand? Where? There is NO DEMAND, only a small but loud faction within the BTC community wanted this coin. No one else. Not only that, but the launch has obviously been botched and no one will want to touch this thing with a ten foot pole.

You are assuming that just because prices are high on sites like Bittrex theres still high demand. There isnt because those websites have not let inflows of fresh BCC into their system.

Platforms like HitBTC show the real story - BCC crashing and burning. The show is over. Honestly if you manage to sell BCC at $200 at this point, you'll make a good buck because its going to around $80-$100 a coin IMO.

see you in right now when you're extremely wrong already. influx of supply does not result in btc being spent to buy up all the bcc people are trying to sell (like yourself, with your lovely bags).

at best, there might be some folks with btc on the sidelines waiting to buy up cheap bcc once the influx of selling happens, but that won't fucking moon the coin.

oh wait i mean, herpa derp, tons of selling means tons of buying! we going to the moon! everyone buy my bags!

lemme guess, user, did you buy at 0.40 like the retard you are?

Selling of BCC is going strong on Bittrex and I'm not stupid enough to think that convincing a few faggots to buy on Veeky Forums would raise the price of a coin that the whole BTC community found itself holding it.
I just thought I'd share this with you guys, since you helped me getting into the whole crypto world last year.
Don't agree? Don't do it mate.

>it will moon because everyone is market dumping
Kek

Not everyone kept their btc on an exchange, like bittrex, as your suggesting. Last estimate was around 45% of bcc is claimed, still got millions to be claimed.. I doubt it will all be claimed in a few hours. Be more like weeks, minimum. Many are in no rush to see how bcc works out. If someone has over 100btc in their own wallet, they aren't neededing to sell bcc yet..so no need to claim with their private key on a new codes system that has yet to be properly peer reviewed

it's not that i don't agree, it's that you're fucking retarded and spewing the most idiotic reasoning i've ever seen in the trading world. people like you are how i make money. so thanks for being dumb and attempting to get others to join your idiocy.

>people like you are how I make money
>shills Veeky Forums coin

I'm done with you man. Go troll another thread

The only people that would be purchasing BCC on Bittrex when they can buy it for half the price on another exchange are whales propping up the price and creating artificial volume.

How stupid can you be user? Remember this is not a normal altcoin, alot of politics and special interests are involved in this attempted, but failed coup.

yes, i know, but that has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. i'm explaining to retarded OP that people were actually buying and selling on the bcc/btc market on bittrex waaaaay before 2pm UTC today. jesus fuck why am i explaining shit to retards on Veeky Forums.

>tfw bought at $200
>sold at $700 thus morning

Waiting to jump back in sub $300

when you do, tip some 4CH coins to CexTgEYPrRVvA1uQ9WAzakJ4yRsERZBy7u, maybe he can buy some Maalox

I am not saying to buy and hold. I am saying to buy now, wait for the inevitable mooning and then run away like niggers in a bike shop

I understand this shit might tank, but what about the volume?

It's massive, it's actually insane. What about it? Is massive shakeout dump the only possibility? If this thing starts to dump, it will be a dump the likes of which we have never seen in terms of speed and value.

Not even Numaleaire would be able to compare.

>t. Bagholder

why would they run if they were in a bike shop

what happened with bitcoin unlimited? and with bitcoin XT?

>Remember this is not a normal altcoin, alot of politics and special interests are involved in this attempted, but failed coup.
That's actually an interesting way to see this whole shithole: a fucking failed coup.

>like you, missing every single mooning
Advice dismissed

This, people don't get when the wallets open, the manipulators will pump it to the moon so they can get bag holders dumping on high buy walls, then they pull them down and watch all the noobs cry.