BCH is over $700 on bittrex but $287.00 on HitBTC

>BCH is over $700 on bittrex but $287.00 on HitBTC

b but muh free market should fix this right?

why are you not buying it at hitbtc, sending it to bittrex, then selling it there?

The amount of dumping that's gonna happen when people can move their coins to Bittrex is gonna be glorious

You can't send it on bittrex genius

Because exchanges are islands atm
Once people start transferring from their wallets the bastard chinkcoin will sink gloriously

Because I'm not on bittrex.

Why hasn't everyone with BCH on bittrex sold, then bought on other exchanges?

Its pretty much guaranteed money.

You dumb fucks, even if exchanges were open it would take days to move your coins because of the shitty chain

I'm on bittrex, send them to me and I'll sell them for you.

but muh instant tx

i have my weapons ready to be the first

The moment you can deposit your BCH on an exchange, the price is gonna fall HARD to shit tier levels

Are you connected? Give the server your are using pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeee this piece of shit is doing nothing

>b but muh free market should fix this right?
IT'S NOT A FREE MARKET BECAUSE BITTREX DON'T LET YOU SELL THOSE SHITCOINS

What are you talking about? I just sold my BCC for BTC. Thanks for the free money chinks lmao

>forced to baghold or sell at discount on shit tier exchanges
The chink wins again with the help of the exchange kike

>tfw i sold at $308 on bitfinex, went to dinner, came home to see ti at $608.

It is like this OP

HitBTC is the only exchange that is accepting deposits so it is flooded with supply as its the only place people wanting to sell can trade their BTC.

Where as Bittrex is flooded with demand as it doesn't accept deposits, its the biggest exchange and the only BCC on it currently is from balances held on the exchange before the fork.

Therefore,
>Bittrex is extremely overvalued
>HitBTC is extremely undervalued

Real value of BCC will settle somewhere in the middle between both of them I suspect

More likely falls through the hitb floor once everyone is able to sell, if it doesn't well then maybe it is actually worth a hodl

Why is the bitfinex api showing it at 0.9 BTC?

was earlier, shouldn't be now

The only way it's still over $200 on BitBTC is because people some people actually think they will be able to sell higher on Bittrex LMAO I've got bad new for ya folks...

I thought it was called BCC

GEE MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE PRICE DIFFERENCE THEN HUH?

NAHHH ITS JUST BECAUSE MAGICAL BRAAAAAAAAAP MARX WAS RIGHT AFTERALL FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ALL YOU FUCKING CAPITALIST MONSTERS

marx was right tho

you can buy drugs with it, so it always has some value