Anyone else salty because they missed the BCC train and missed out on making shitloads of money...

Anyone else salty because they missed the BCC train and missed out on making shitloads of money. More in one day then they'll ever see again? Because I fucking am.

If it'll make you feel better at least you won't be holding those bags like the people who bought in late. Remember that for every winner in crypto there's going to be a loser

Not really, the losers are normies who buy in when bitcoin reaches $1,000,000. Or FOMO idiots who bought BCC as it peaked 0.4 on bittrex.

BCC is free money. It was impossible to lose if you didn't buy any BCC just took the free money.

Wrong .

Pro tip: buy now or forever hold your peace haven't you been looking at the fucking graph ? tea cup motherfucker Tea Cup

Ive got €4k in fiat on kraken, is a BTC dip likely?, im confident it will gradually rise in the next few months and plan to play the waiting game after ive bought just not sure whether to buy now or wait abit..

what did he mean by this

Gee what a handle. Looks more like a ladle

I went all in at 0.46.
I want to die.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

NO I'M FINE WHEN IS CHANCOIN MOONING

Damn. That's brutal

buy teatoken.io

Why would you do this? Nobody expected it to pump so hard, you should have known the brakes had to engage. Even if you agree with the vision, that's a crazy price to buy at

So, when are you guys going to buy back in? I have a feeling that BCC is here to stay

Nowhere even close to the current price, even if I ever did

I won't until it gets under 0.05. The marketcap of BCC is so incredibly inflated, there is actually not that much money in it right, these prices will collapse, slowly, as people realize they have BCC and how to use it. It will probably creep downward for months, then a year now moon for like no reason.

>feeling
You shouldn't invest

>BTC train
>ETH train
>BCC train

You shouldn't post

Yes.

Also, just bought 9 BCC with 2.6 BTC as "insurance".

God help me bros.

only a little
I went into trading expecting to take my time making 5-10% a day, and while it would've been nice to make 500% all at once(bittrex's % change is deceptive since the price hit 10m sats almost instantly)
I'd rather not make a habit of playing whale's games and getting burned

I have 21 BTC and 9 BCC. Can't believe the fucking pump that happened, bros.

i feel a bit bad but it was a high risk I could not take it meant pulling money out of my savings and risk more debt, at the moment i am just happy to buy ANS in the DIP looking to the future..plus Bittrex is what i use they have not even release the BCC wallet so no chance to trade at the moment

How much did you make. Please tell me
So I can just feel more jealous. JUST

I sold 5 of my 21 BCH at $600

Critique my sell orders

I didn't make jack, senpai. It cost me 2.6 BTC to get the 9 BCC. So now I have 21 BTC and 9 BCC to hedge against risk. Just wish I had transferred my coins to Bittrex earlier, I could of had free BCC...

This train hasn't even left the station yet. BCC is going to replace BTC and leave the autistics at core sucking dirt.

Like a week ago you could have make 4x the BCC gains buying SIGT and there were probably 5 different threads about it here before it blew up.

Same here

iT'S PRBABLY THAT TEA user AGAIN! TEAT OK EN

I like to imagine that I could have bought in at $100 and sold at $1300 but honestly I never would have. I would have bought in at $100 for like 10% of my total stack, panic sold at $200, and stopped. It was a gamble and it paid off for some people, good for them. I'm grateful for any gains I make.

I'm salty because my exchange doesn't even support BCC, and they've said they don't have any plans to support it.
AFAIK I'll never get my BCC because of this
Fuck

I think those of us who had bcc in other wallets should sue kraken because they said we could deposit bcc after the fork and it's clearly forked and there is no option to deposit bcc anywhere.

I sold as soon as I got it at 0.073 on Bittrex lmao. Fucks sake.

I am. Today I gave a chink a taste of their own medicine by running one off the road.

>be me
>on 3 lane highway
>see chink in middle lane talking on the cell phone while lips seem to be saying "bitcoin cash"
>immediately go one car length ahead of chink, and slowly merge into chink's lane without using turn signals
>ride the white lines a bit before merging; riding two lanes at once
>then merge over; in front of chink
>slam on brakes, chink quickly veers into exit lane; has to exit.
>bought bitcoin cash afterwards

bcc is going to head up to 0.4