Is technical analysis even relevant in crypto? seems that the main driving force of the market is fake news and rumors...

is technical analysis even relevant in crypto? seems that the main driving force of the market is fake news and rumors, not accounting for scams

Other urls found in this thread:

mylinx.io/news/complete-3rd-party-platform-integration-and-fiat-entry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's this semen demon

How can anyone go outside after styling themselves into a good damn goblin like this? Is there any explanation outside of mental illness?

some low test kike probably

Forget the picture and answer the question. Is technical analysis relevant?

I was just joshing

the person in the pic is FtM so is likely higher test than me since I don't take T

www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/KlMhDKhr-ETHUSD-long-idea-8-2/
Yes its relevant

how many bcc for a gf like this

It's not, crypto market acts nothing like forex and such. It's a whole different market with a whole different demographic.

Thank you. I'm reading a book on technical analysis hoping it will have a use

well fuck me then, i ask because the volatility is fucking ridiculous and the only way i can think of for such large price movements is fear which is powered by news and rumors

Which Crypto Will Enter the market.
That's the point of all of this. Bitcoin is king now but is the best Crypto technology? That's what the big dogs are investigating Now.

long positions are not relevant in crypto

>It's not

you're so wrong its painful.

Technical analysis is all about human psychological interpretations and reactions to the graphs. Day to day trading is all about technical analysis. The fundamental concepts are the same within any market.

not the question mate, i'm not asking which coin will be the next bitcoin but rather can you make predictions with technical analysis on the price of the future of any non-shitcoin

It is hardly applicable outside of BTC/ETH and a couple others. With the smaller ones you're basically just engaging in gambling. I mean when was the last time you saw 95% of the world's gold supply in 0.5 seconds and now it's trading at

Vitalik play agnust newbes, you play agnust both of them
Only Genius can win

You are correct. Speaking of that:

mylinx.io/news/complete-3rd-party-platform-integration-and-fiat-entry/
be quick

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT VITALIK'S HOLOCAUST LOOKIN ASS OR THIS SKINNY FAGGOT?

Again, technical analysis is always relevant. You just need to remember that the crypto markets are on steroids and move much much faster.

>Technical analysis is all about human psychological interpretations and reactions to the graphs.
the only fault i could see in this is the irracional thinking most of these retards in here have.
short and quick, best responses so far.

TA is never relevant.

Technical analysis only works if other people also believe meme triangles. The majority of people trading crypto are not "professional" traders so their meme triangles are powerless.

so prices move randomly?

yeah i thought about it the same way

mostly motivated by rumors, shilling and news

so, for example, barring rumors, shilling or news, the price of btc in 24 hours is just as likely to be $1 as it is to be $2750? That's what random means.

I don't know the rules of the money game. So I cannot answer the question. Sorry.