Colorado legalizes marijuana

>Colorado legalizes marijuana
>Washington state legalizes marijuana
>CALIFORNIA LEGALIZES MARIJUANA

There is only one cannabis company that is in ALL THREE STATES and its stock is about ready to EXPLODE. Get in while you can, Rocky Mountain High is a unique company that is trading at ONLY 5 CENTS PER SHARE. They are one of the few profitable cannabis companies right now and by not buying into the cannabis market you are missing out on the deal of the century.

Other urls found in this thread:

rockymountainhighbrands.com/
rockymountainhigh.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stock symbol : RMHB

How do I buy in if I'm a poorfag?

>Hemp seed extract
Can't they just sell it in any convenience store in the country?

The stock should be available on most trading platforms. It is now or never with this stock. Never have I seen so much potential for a cannabis company. This very well may be the next Budweiser of cannabis

Not on Robinhood :(

Hemp is what limits the brand to the states mentioned in my official post. And with California recently legalizing marijuana for recreational use, I can only see brands like this growing in a new market

Wow that is fucking gay. I really respect Robinhood you would think it would be on there. Do whatever you can to find this stock right now or you will forever regret it.

$40mm on 800k sale.

No thanks.

Market Cap
38.43M
P/E Ratio (ttm)
Diluted EPS
EBITDA
-5.71M
Revenue (ttm)
Beta
Earnings Date
N/A
Dividend & Yield
N/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend Date
N/A
Shares Outstanding
784.99M
Float
671.99M
Shares Short
N/A
Insider Ownership
N/A
Institutional Ownership
N/A

Perfect conditions for the stock to pump

Hemp isn't cannabis, and hemp seed has no thc, cbd, or any other cannabinoids.

>Large equity holder in stock comes on Veeky Forums
>Tells Veeky Forums to invest big into his 'favorite undervalued BUY BUY BUY now stock'
>Stock jumps $0.02 and he sells.
>RIP to Veeky Forums

And OP swung by just to tell us out of the goodness of his heart. Bless your soul, OP. :^)

Veeky Forums is a friendly place full of helpful people :)

Uhh, OP. I have some bad news for you...

The company that you are talking about that is trading live, is NOT the same company that deals in Cannabis.

THIS is the website for the trading stock: rockymountainhighbrands.com/

We market our hemp-infused products under the Rocky Mountain High brand name. This includes our three energy drinks (citrus energy, mango energy, and low-calorie coconut lime energy), lemonade, black tea, two energy shots (mango energy and mixed berry energy), and relaxation brownie.

...and spring water

THIS is what you are talking about: rockymountainhigh.co/

It's a separate company

>FA on a penny stock
If you're used to trading the big boards, you need to learn that everything you've learned is not applicable to penny stocks. Especially those trading under .01

do not buy this trash penny stock

LMAO

LMAO

Kek.

Quality shitpost OP

Can a company that sells federally scheduled substance trade stocks?

Oregon?

OP. You need to learn how to advertise your holdings in a non obvious way. You literally sound like a penny stock newletter that people send to their jump mail.
Also, no, quite the opposite. At 800 million outstanding, this stock could easily collapse to .01, if not lower.
>Convertible Notes Payable, net of debt discount: $748,432
That means that 37,500,000 new shares will need to be issued at the current share price.
Not only that, but that number has increased by 250k since the end of June. Horrible sign. Shareholder WILL be dumped on.