She predicted the crypto market in 2016-2017 check her older videos, is what she says gonna happen again

She predicted the crypto market in 2016-2017 check her older videos, is what she says gonna happen again...

youtube.com/watch?v=KOC52XIT6JU

time to short

Yes. And the butthurt here will bleed out. Crypto has a future. But get ready for 1 to 3 years of it going nowhere.

gross, that bulldyke belongs in an oven.

low effort "vlog" video, closed within 5 secs

lel at retards wasting time actually watching this shit

>20/10

she's pessimistic, therefore she must be right

biz is biased towards pessimism, cuz most people here are losers.

>big guys cashing out
>total market cap rising

Really gets the noggin joggin

It's a cycle. Big guys are cashing out. But normies are catching drift and buying in. Driving up the price. The suckers are buying now. The winners are cashing out because bitcoin is going to take a dip

>altcoins are high
Altcoins are down 50% you dumb fuck

This woman is retarded.

everyone itt is claiming she's wrong though

But she told me that nobody else is buying in

Women usually aren't that bright.

I have friends telling me their parents are buying crypto. A different not btc. They're buying shit coins. I don't know if this is an indicator, but if boomers are buying shit coins as investments now, I fear a dip is coming.

Like trying to swim out to shore to catch the boat that has set sail.

Is she in pic related?

I hope so, I took my gains from the alt pump and moved them all straight into tether, I've been short on BTC ever since the fork occurred and it sucks pretty bad since im anxious to start trading again but i'm too reluctant to buy back in in case the crash happens, so i'll just wait out the week, as much as i'm suffering seeing fucking retards gamble and make money from BCC while i'm just here observing, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

haha holy shit youre not serious are you
you are fucking stupid mate there will be no crash we are riding reasonably steady and going straight up the whole way.

you are going to get FOMO hard tomorrow , the next day, and the next day, and the next day LOL

>taking financial advice from a female

>t. BCCuck
idgaf about FOMO brother if i did i would've bought BCC and gambled away, my hands are SOLID

altcoins have another 40% to drop
it's ez to see if you check the daily

hahaha you are delusional
im entirely in alt coins buddy, i would suggest you do the same as quickly as your dumb as can but you have "solid hands"

tell me dunce boy which day of august will you give in and buy, when there has yet to have been a crash?
you gonna wait until September and slowly bleed your profits away?

things are way too uncertain what with BCC and all as i've said i'll wait out the week and evaluate how the market has behaved throughout before i decide to cash back in or remain out, and wtf are you on about 'steady climb' BTC has been struggling to maintain above 2700 all day despite massive BCC sell off, not a good sign m80 maybe you should reconsider

i love marc de mesel, even if he is the epitome of a cuck

sure?

>uncertain what with BCC

What's uncertain about BCC? Shit's gonna drop when people will actually be able to sell it on exchanges like Bittrex

What is objectively the best BTC wallet

coincuck.org

But i'm more uncertain about it's effect on the rest of the market, billions of dollars in market cap crashing down is gonna leave a mark on every coin, especially BTC. At least that's what i'm betting on

public.io

I don't consume media in video form, pleb.

won't that money just be reinvested into crypto? If it's a matter of selling BCC for BTC and converting to cash, you pay capital gains, but if you just convert to BTC you avoid the tax

The price of a coin is still a tangible value, paying taxes has to do with law not with the market. Also all the people getting 'free money' from BCC right now obviously intend to convert to fiat at some point, this idea that billions can pop out of nowhere and then spread among the rest of the market is ridiculous, there has to be repercussions, by your logic Bitcoin can keep hardforking and generate billions over and over again, this is dead money, it has no real value, the longer it's traded the bigger the impending crash will be, i predict.

>I'd rather be safe than sorry.

>things poor people say

>gets lucky gambling his money in a bull market
>actually believes he's wealthy

Not everyone is a neet with nothing to lose

i believe btc will crash at least 60% and rally to new highs due to everyone buying in.