Why do I have to deal with my problems on my own? Why can't the state just decide it all for me?

Why do I have to deal with my problems on my own? Why can't the state just decide it all for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNxZDUtsOFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't Germans kill this man? He was probably the only Jew they needed to exterminate ffs.

he lived in england

Communisms end goal is to get rid of the state...so.

yes im sure the members of the communist party in communist countries throughout history wanted to give up their positions of privilege and power.

To get rid of the state, but first creating an all powerful """"""benevolent"""""" state.

Why are commies so dishonest with themselves? They say they want to get rid of the gubbermint but they love it because they willingly give bureaucrats power to rule over them. Kind if ironic.

Hello, government here. We decided the best and most cost-effective way to end your problems is to terminate any possibility of them occuring, so please report to the nearest military station for final education.

Communism is like an atheist feudalism

The state stands in the way of me solving my problems on my own. Why can't we just get rid of it?

Why are people on this site so obsessed with communism?

Seriously, its like we are trying to revive it by talking about it so much. Why is this website so autistic?

The majority of Veeky Forums actually either hates or is indifferent about communism. The reason you see so much commie sympathy is that reddit and leftypol have pretty much infiltrated this place. They are sadly a vocal minority with much influence.

You would love to be ruled by bureaucrats and technocrats (not these politician bureaucrats btw)

Parliamentary democracy is the biggest scam the capitalist liberal establishment ever pulled on the working class.

Um no I wouldn't love being ruled by bureaucrats, you fucking redtape lover.

>The reason you see so much commie sympathy

I was saying the opposite, moron. I see very little to no love for communism here yet a whole bunch of hate for it everywhere, often coming out of nowhere and off topic. It makes no fucking sense.

>reddit and leftypol have pretty much infiltrated this place. They are sadly a vocal minority with much influence.
>muh boogieman

reddit is on /pol/ shilling for Donald, and /leftypol/ barely exists. Those /leftypol/ guys must be glorious trolls to twist everybodies panties into a bunch here with minimum effort. Did Veeky Forums become a lolcow?

Veeky Forums used to love communism (chanology, occupy wallstreet) but then normal people outside Veeky Forums started protesting and shit so being a contrarian site you can find almost no communists on the chans outside leftypol and /pol/.

Today Veeky Forums is mostly made up of libertarians, berniecrats and neo fascists.

The communists/leftypol got pushed out a long time ago. Those faggots were just too annoying to be able to post here without getting memed on.

Communism doesn't work but you're neither clever nor effectively rebutting anything by showing off your lack of knowledge of it.

Can you gimme a quick rundown on clever rebuttals?

Come up with your own clever rebuttals, but try not to accidentally support neo-liberalism while claiming communists are neo-liberals as an argument against communism, I see that a lot here.

itt: people who don't know anything about communism

Reddit is tge biggest Leftist site on the Internet, you leftypol shill

Nope, reddit is full of radical authoritarian libertarian centrists.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNxZDUtsOFA

You know how a dog is capable of learning tricks but fails the mirror test and generally lacks self awareness? It's like that

>Implying you know anything about civics, economy, engineering, or any of the hundreds of things government discourses about then makes an informed descision on.

Maybe not 100% of the time but... do you want to do all of that work, with your asshole neighbor breathing down your neck? Disagreeing with you just because he's a vindictive cunt. I wouldn't.

Communism is the truth

Why does the Capitalist State have to set up regulations on labor, markets, commerce, banking and shit?

Why won't it fuck off with its big nose and let us, the wealthy owners of means of production, negotiate the labor and social contract with the dirty plebs?